Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 33. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I've been a big supporter of Saturn from the start. However history showed us that all coins on cryptsy experience a tremendous decline by dumping. Any comments on why this would be any different?

Always cool when someone is a "big supporter" and then constantly argues against the coin.  Take that shit somewhere else.

Told you dipshit.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
someone else also sent one coin... Greatly appreciated... I'm new and learning and it's really cool   Smiley ... I have faith in this coin... Let's make it BIG!!!

Yeah that was me. Sorry i was in a joker mood. Welcome in our midst. Your welcome gift is on its way.

Edit: TX ID: fa9872a2555e71cf574df95f8e33a9de4cd3e6e38ac440f2d0eead8829b3bba4
Pro-tip: These transaction ID's are important.

Wow thnx man... I'm enjoying this already because of you guys... I just hope we all can make this Coin huge so we all can benefit from it and hopefully no one is left out... I want everyone to succeed... We can do it guys... All we have to do is advertise and be patient just like with any other successful coin!  Cheers! Smiley
Activity: 336
Why not throw some inhere SgAygaz7ZqwceAq5W1q4WHGkgpTpvQcRyj, i'll gracefully pick them up  Grin
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Cryptsy the coin crippler strikes again! Mega dump get out while you can!
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Who knows what happened to the networkhashrate? Big difference since this morning.
Activity: 126
lucoa in your dreams.. we will talk today-tomorrow when SAT will be at 10 or more
Sure, cya tomorrow at 2-3.
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
Saturncoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" due to having over 20 votes in a few days.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.new#new

Please donate to the below Saturncoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

SappBdZjkSoLFKAC8Fyr7xWfmffCRUptVZ

This is great news Cheesy community is still voting  Cheesy

Sent 50,000 saturn to support your nice book

Thank you. I am looking forward to its completion
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
400 is imposibble for the time being i guess,maybe in 3-4 months
Activity: 353
Tbh, shouldn't sell below 400 satoshi's
That would at least give us a sensible market cap.

Hell, even 1820 would make the market cap smaller than DOGE.

I am not selling bellow 50 Smiley
Activity: 353
Saturncoin will feature two pages in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" due to having over 20 votes in a few days.

Please donate to the below Saturncoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

This is great news Cheesy community is still voting  Cheesy

Sent 50,000 saturn to support your nice book
I will not sell this coin below 35
Activity: 364
lucoa in your dreams.. we will talk today-tomorrow when SAT will be at 10 or more
Activity: 126
sell now because sat will go back to 1-2 satoshi very soon and maybe after that someone will pump
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176

its the best time to buy now , you can buy for only 6 sat, its very cheap! dont miss your chance because SAT wont go lower
Activity: 100
I saw that one big player sold in cryptsy @6 sat many coins (like 4BTC worth) and the same player sold in mintpal, so i think now we will sky rocket! Panic sellers will regret very soon!

coin ie being dumped so badly

Naaa was just panic sellers/weak hands that fall into big players game to try to get in xD

as reebokasss says they will regret pretty soon when they are not able to buy back in lower  Grin
its not dump, only one man who had very many millions wanted to sell it and he did it. now in cryptsy and mintpal noone selling at 5 sat because people know that this coin going 10sat in maximum few days Smiley so dont sell !
I saw that one big player sold in cryptsy @6 sat many coins (like 4BTC worth) and the same player sold in mintpal, so i think now we will sky rocket! Panic sellers will regret very soon!

coin ie being dumped so badly
Activity: 70
Look at this my friend !

Go upvote it !

Dogecoin will go to the moon but they can bring us to saturn ! We need a partnership to make this coin a really HUGE SUCCESS  Smiley

http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/20h9vy/should_we_help_saturncoin_same_rocket/
Pages:
Jump to: