Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 34. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 250
yes in cryptsy noone are selling but in mintpal i see that everyone is selling now and i dont know why

I'm worry about that, if nothing will change I will sell. :/

Chalk it up to weak hands I guess. +1

No problem , pm me, i buy !!!!!!

I didn't said that I'm selling now... Read my post next time, please.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
yes in cryptsy noone are selling but in mintpal i see that everyone is selling now and i dont know why

Chalk it up to weak hands I guess. +1

No problem , pm me, i buy !!!!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This coin as a really good potential !!
I bought 30M, I won't miss the rocket

But plz guys, go on MintPal to trade. Let show us everyone that this money is a success !

Activity: 79

Chalk it up to weak hands I guess.
Activity: 364
Activity: 353
how can you know? Because now i see that stupid people are selling at 6 sat

its so obvious they want to get cheaper coins to get weak hands to sell, at cryptsy everyone is buying now, someone is trying to arbitrage it, but soon when people find out that they trying to manipulate them to sell, or when this stronger hands buy the sellers that wont be possible anymore and rise begins  Grin

how can you know? Because now i see that stupid people are selling at 6 sat
Activity: 98
Buy walls are growing at 6sat, but noone wants to sell for low price (6sat) Smiley so take your chance and buy SAT cheap (7sat) when you can! Smiley i bought 7 mln, and wont sell until it reach 40sat Smiley i feel that we can reach that price in 1-2weeks Smiley

I found this coin pretty late,  now I'm trying to lay my hands on a few in Cryptsy. It's  doing better than Lottocoin right now so it has a better margin of  growth. I guess in a week or two it will outshine many of the mushroom-coins out-there. KUDOS.

SgAygaz7ZqwceAq5W1q4WHGkgpTpvQcRyj

Looks like we are heading to 10 satoshi this evening
Activity: 336
Buy walls are growing at 6sat, but noone wants to sell for low price (6sat) Smiley so take your chance and buy SAT cheap (7sat) when you can! Smiley i bought 7 mln, and wont sell until it reach 40sat Smiley i feel that we can reach that price in 1-2weeks Smiley

I found this coin pretty late,  now I'm trying to lay my hands on a few in Cryptsy. It's  doing better than Lottocoin right now so it has a better margin of  growth. I guess in a week or two it will outshine many of the mushroom-coins out-there. KUDOS.

SgAygaz7ZqwceAq5W1q4WHGkgpTpvQcRyj
I dont know why now it is 6-7sat and dont rising now, but i think tomorrow we will see 10-12 sat Smiley
Activity: 100
Hi guys. I am a bit of a newbie to the world of crytocurrency. Been analyzing altcoins for a while and I personally find Satcoin to be one of those coins that's still VERY undervalued. I may be totally wrong but these are my takings.

1. First of all, for a coin that had a listing on Cryptsy and still having a 24hr volume of ~50BTC in Mintpal, that speaks a lot about it. I believe this is definitely on the path to go up.

2. Seeing a wall (not so strong) of 8 BTC in 9/10 satoshi and then the next strong wall is in 25. So once these little walls are broken, there is no stopping this coin.

3. We all know how good this coin is and all of it's nicee features. But don't we need to showcase this to the outside world somehow? (In an ideal world, I know this coin does not need ANY marketing at all for it has such a strong foundation, but u know, life is not always fair Smiley. I think any kind of blogs, twitters, news posts, etc  should be a good place to go ahead. And there should be SAT giveaways for people who can do this. I reckon we should get together as a group to gather ideas to bring this coin to the limelight.

4. For its rarity of only 15B coins (dont wanna compare it with any other coin and put them down) with the block halving soon, the price will shoot up breaking all those tiny sell walls.

5. My vote done in there.

Pardon me if any of the above doesn't make much sense as I am still new to the crypto arena Smiley.

Really Well defined and Valid Points, thats why i dont have any doubt, we are going up ! lets enjoy the ride
Activity: 185
Hi guys. I am a bit of a newbie to the world of crytocurrency. Been analyzing altcoins for a while and I personally find Satcoin to be one of those coins that's still VERY undervalued. I may be totally wrong but these are my takings.

1. First of all, for a coin that had a listing on Cryptsy and still having a 24hr volume of ~50BTC in Mintpal, that speaks a lot about it. I believe this is definitely on the path to go up.

2. Seeing a wall (not so strong) of 8 BTC in 9/10 satoshi and then the next strong wall is in 25. So once these little walls are broken, there is no stopping this coin.

3. We all know how good this coin is and all of it's nicee features. But don't we need to showcase this to the outside world somehow? (In an ideal world, I know this coin does not need ANY marketing at all for it has such a strong foundation, but u know, life is not always fair Smiley. I think any kind of blogs, twitters, news posts, etc  should be a good place to go ahead. And there should be SAT giveaways for people who can do this. I reckon we should get together as a group to gather ideas to bring this coin to the limelight.

4. For its rarity of only 15B coins (dont wanna compare it with any other coin and put them down) with the block halving soon, the price will shoot up breaking all those tiny sell walls.

5. My vote done in there.

Pardon me if any of the above doesn't make much sense as I am still new to the crypto arena Smiley.

Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
Can everyone who has a sell wall placed please remove and allow for the natural growth of the coin. the wall at 9 is doing nothing but stalling growth...
Buywalls are getting bigger and bigger, last chance to buy cheap tickets.
This boat is about to leave  Grin

I can but tickets but i need to know where will sail this boat? Wink
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: