Pages:
Author

Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆ - page 64. (Read 197950 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
@Bitcoines/Xtrata

Tried that and still the same result  Angry

Original wallet was on win 8.1, I've tried to do fresh install on win 7 (both x64)

please post a screenshot of the error, or some refference of what it said now

just curious, how many saturns you have in that wallet?
Activity: 616
@Bitcoines/Xtrata

Original wallet was on win 8.1, I've tried to do fresh install on win 7 (both x64)

I guess it not always been corrupted correct? Maybe you could use some kind of recovery program to restore the wallet when it was working, not exactly sure how these things work but I would give it a try at least.
@Bitcoines/Xtrata

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 616
Guys, I did a stupid thing. I've deleted everything from appdata\roaming\saturncoin folder except of my wallet.dat file in order to fix corrupted block chain file.

Anyway now when I replace newly generated wallet.dat with my old one, I get infamous 11DBException error.
I am googleing for quite some time now, and I've tried all stuff I could find (have in mind that all advice was targeted to bitcoin/litecoin/doge, no people with saturn who had this problem yet) and still no luck.

I am offering a bounty of 70K SAT for helping me to solve this sh*t.

[edit] sorry to post this here, but I believe this topic has most saturncoin audience, and as such improves my chances to fix this Smiley

Do as the man above said if it doesn't work I would recommend to try to install the saturnwallet on another computer and then replace the wallet.dat that you have as backup and see if you get the same error.
Guys, I did a stupid thing. I've deleted everything from appdata\roaming\saturncoin folder except of my wallet.dat file in order to fix corrupted block chain file.

Anyway now when I replace newly generated wallet.dat with my old one, I get infamous 11DBException error.
I am googleing for quite some time now, and I've tried all stuff I could find (have in mind that all advice was targeted to bitcoin/litecoin/doge, no people with saturn who had this problem yet) and still no luck.

[edit] sorry to post this here, but I believe this topic has most saturncoin audience, and as such improves my chances to fix this Smiley

Nothing to be sorry about, im tryin to finish a faucet at the moment sorry i cant help much
but my recommendation

1. make a copy of that wallet.dat you have and zip it (bakup)
2. move the wallet.dat to your desktop or other folder, and your wallet.zip as well
3. erase all the appdata/roaming/saturncoin folder
4. erase your saturncoin installation.
5. reinstall saturncoin
6. open and close saturncoin  and go to the appdata/roaming/saturncoin folder and erase the new wallet.dat and place here your old wallet.dat
7. When you placed the old wallet.dat file in place, you should run saturncoin-qt.exe with the -rescan option.

In Windows:

Go to the folder where you have saturncoin-qt.exe using Windows Explorer.

In that folder, hold shift and right-click and select Open command window here.

In the command prompt, type saturncoin-qt.exe -rescan and hit enter.

Saturncoin should start and rescan the blockchain to calculate the balances of the addresses in your wallet.dat file.

Hope it helps

Kind Regards.

legendary
Activity: 999
Merit: 1000
Where are you dedicated pools :}

*everyone selling their SAT this cheap will regret it soon  Grin

*New Faucet

Saturncoin [SAT]
Resources Sites

Saturncoin [SAT] Profitability Calculators:

http://cointweak.com/calculator/

Saturncoin [SAT] Faucets: (Free Saturns)
 http://freesaturn.tk/
made by:  Adir77 (wait for dev to get a bounty) Thx!
more faucets soon!

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Buy more my SATs for this price, you won't regret. I can even make 10% discount!
legendary
Activity: 1106
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1106
legendary
Some hours ago I've sent 750.000 SAT to CryptoRush, and the transaction is not confirmed, it isn't even shown in Block Explorer. I regularly receive payments from the pools, so my blockchain is right. Can I get the coins back?

Code:
Date: 14.02.2014 14:38
To: SMbSpbJRWxhYxy19yfErD2wfzib4P97zbM
Debit: -750000.00 SAT
Transaction fee: -5.00 SAT
Net amount: -750005.00 SAT
Transaction ID: 55ce650e06165dcd9d2615d33191c3e8c213a0e45c0acba5b358f581a54d216d
Pages:
Jump to: