Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SC] SilkCoin - Takeover and Rebuilding Discussion/Proposal - page 17. (Read 60561 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Ad Libertas!
I know I said I would donate 1% of my stake but I decided to donate 3% since I wanted to be close to a 1000 silk donation.  938.42  Grin

http://explorer.silk-coin.com/address/BQLUqZZHD2R9jFRqQp4gVrxJgAkcjzCb3u
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Any news from bholzer?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I downloaded the new wallet a while ago but i still have 0 coins and 0 connections to the network and when i hover over the lightning symbol it says not staking because wallet is offline. Can somebody help please? I have this problem since the old dev left the building... i had freaking 19K coins and for me thats much i want them back i miss my camel coins :p

Do you know which wallet version you are running? Have to temporary downgrade a version after api problem with mintpal.  I believe the most recent posted wallet was just minor fixes with crash problems.   Please post which version of client you're running and we'll go from there.

I am using this version at the moment v1.0.9.2-g32a928e
Activity: 630
Merit: 505
Current votes as per easy poll regarding possible rebranding.

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=53b09f5ce4b0d5f2a7af9a52
Silkcoin 46%
The Grand Bazaar - Ecosystem 11%
Silk 39%
SilkCrypto 2%
P2P Bazaar - Ecosystem 0%
Silk Exchange - Ecosytem 0%
Phenocoin 2%
FairSilk - Ecosystem 0%
I downloaded the new wallet a while ago but i still have 0 coins and 0 connections to the network and when i hover over the lightning symbol it says not staking because wallet is offline. Can somebody help please? I have this problem since the old dev left the building... i had freaking 19K coins and for me thats much i want them back i miss my camel coins :p

Do you know which wallet version you are running? Have to temporary downgrade a version after api problem with mintpal.  I believe the most recent posted wallet was just minor fixes with crash problems.   Please post which version of client you're running and we'll go from there.

Arteleis, are you the new lead-developer?  Can you tell the community some time span when the 0-confirmations bug will be fixed?  
Is this hard?
A lot of us want to move the coins to the POS wallet..

Regards,
boestin

No i am not the lead-developer.  I have taken on organizing all development efforts and relaying messages in the forums to the best of my ability.     Bholzer is presently the lead developer and has said early this week we should be seeing the new client.   I as well have a lot of sc stuck on mintpal and want to see the coins staking again.  (-;
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Arteleis, are you the new lead-developer?  Can you tell the community some time span when the 0-confirmations bug will be fixed?  
Is this hard?
A lot of us want to move the coins to the POS wallet..

Regards,
boestin
Activity: 105

换名字什么以后可以考虑..现在首先要做的就是更新钱包..如果钱包有没人更新你说了那么多不是空谈吗..首要任务是更新钱包让大家知道SC还有人在开发.我们中国人这边希望首先先处理BUG.而不是更换名字,名字只是个代号并无多大关系.

Yes the bug and client is already being worked on and scheduled for release this week.  Anything to do with a possible name change or further ideas is supplemental to its release.  I believe everyone is trying to function one step ahead of the game, as opposed to 5 steps behind.   

Primary goal of client and bug fix - already in process. 

Please vote here for ideas involving name debate. 

http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=53b09f5ce4b0d5f2a7af9a52
Current voting results
Silkcoin 45%
The Grand Bazaar - Ecosystem 10%
Silk 39%
SilkCrypto 3%
P2P Bazaar - Ecosystem 0%
Silk Exchange - Ecosytem 0%
Phenocoin 3%
FairSilk - Ecosystem 0%
Total votes: 31
Activity: 96
First thing!recovery soon!!!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
WTF!! no people can repair the wallet??!!

Temp win wallet upgrade.

As requested - Working 1.0.9.2 win32 wallet

Win32 QT download 1.0.9.2

fixes:

1.missing dlls erorr
2.hard crash on start fix

does not fix the more serious issues
I understand there are new dev/devs working on a new client - this is just a temporary working 1.0.9.2 client with the above fixes built from: https://github.com/shnurf/silkcoin

NOTE: This is only for anyone who experienced the crashes or missing dlls error, if your client runs fine stick with it!

I cannot provide support for this bin, and DYOD before using! but hope this helps some out there.

Thanks
BEwcRQuupCQpSBNnGLQR2sT51u9151JoXr

silkcoin-qt-1.0.9.2-win32.zip 23632A8DC05D0B79022BD7E8DE2FA613

new client coming.

Do you know when it can come...?

The new client and bug fix is expected early this week.
repair this bug and find new devs please,ok?

Yes that is what is being worked on.  New client expected early this week.

Win temp bug fix. posted above.

check out volunteer progress here.

https://trello.com/b/YfCUpW9h/silk-coin-rebuilding-the-grand-bazaar

Temp win wallet upgrade.

fixes:

1.missing dlls erorr

I understand there are new dev/devs working on a new client - this is just a temporary working 1.0.9.2 client with the above fixes built from: https://github.com/shnurf/silkcoin

NOTE: This is only for anyone who experienced the crashes or missing dlls error, if your client runs fine stick with it!

I cannot provide support for this bin, and DYOD before using! but hope this helps some out there.

Thanks

new client coming.

Do you know when it can come...?
zxb
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
repair this bug and find new devs please,ok?

Temp win wallet upgrade.

fixes:

1.missing dlls erorr

Thanks

new client coming.
Pages:
Jump to: