Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** Scifi Coin Exchange ** Trade your Scifi themed coins here! - page 13. (Read 37418 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
It seems that we are good to launch this weekend. Saturday, or Sunday at the latest. I will know for sure tonight, and you'd hear it !

First 100 registered users will be enjoying quite a bounty! I mean QUITE a bounty!

Sounds great, I have a few OFFerings to donate on top of that. I'll do it as soon as i can check through the posts and find the address, lol.

K.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It seems that we are good to launch this weekend. Saturday, or Sunday at the latest. I will know for sure tonight, and you'd hear it !

First 100 registered users will be enjoying quite a bounty! I mean QUITE a bounty!

Hope I am quick enough to be one of the first! Good luck to you guys! I can't wait to get on it and diversify my scifi crypto!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Should be crowned soon. Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
UFO is going on the exchange!

See this post from unfocus earlier in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4471344
Activity: 224
ufo coin added pls.
where can i join the exchange site?

Not available yet, coming soon!
legendary
Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147
Looking forward to the exchange being live, looks ace.
Activity: 725
Merit: 500
For coin promoters, here are addresses for the giveaway wallets. Whatever I get in the wallets will be split 100 ways for the first 100 users.

Giveaway addresses:
UFO: C7m5Sw4C5xYvUVEjiTstCcbzPk5KK2PWYe
Cubits: CMwzcsjpyda7WYU4N3CET46a6nxT5szm6c
Darsek: D6Npmq9PGws9wcArknFa55GTPiTsYXi6Zd
UFC: C3wpiYPrUMy1wEfG4PiUoJikfXaMmLcnFy
FFC: FcjJhQysxC1qUrKXhPKqf9ozrV5XX2G59y
GPL: FEbdaVtLCu4GycAQygpanxA9NWYyhaYrzb
OFF: QXYPRs7XPAi6fykukmW6TEsLbvZ1panJKP

25,000 qbt donated by iSpace Cubits Mining Pool - http://qbt.ispace.co.uk
It's very likely that the exchange will open this coming weekend.

The exchange is ready, but we are currently monitoring how DPS and UFC fork process in the next 2 days before I know for sure.

I'll post the final word on Wednesday evening PST, along with the giveaway value. I think there hasn't been any giveaway like this before!
Puuuh I'm so happy that Bubs are allowed *__*  Cheesy
I see what you did there!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

The exchange is ready, but we are currently monitoring how DPS and UFC fork process in the next 2 days before I know for sure.

I'll post the final word on Wednesday evening PST, along with the giveaway value. I think there hasn't been any giveaway like this before!

I'm so excited to see the SciFi Coins exchange launch! The vision behind it, the giveaway and the coins which will be listed are all awesome Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Puuuh I'm so happy that Bubs are allowed *__*  Cheesy
Activity: 98
talk to us about adding our superhero themed coin Smiley we may have some arrangment

+1 on that vote Cheesy
Activity: 140
talk to us about adding our superhero themed coin Smiley we may have some arrangment
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Will UFO be there?

Great news, can't wait trading UFO

Activity: 281
Merit: 250
Is this exchange going live this week or what? It will most likely be my second home. Smiley
UFO Pool opened

ufo.notnull.org

1.5% Vardiff PROP Stratum Only

UFO: FB15Eo4w3aeixD44EyHjnK8NuV8cbgodAF
Pages:
Jump to: