Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** Scifi Coin Exchange ** Trade your Scifi themed coins here! - page 10. (Read 37418 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I can't log in. Pressing the button doesn't do anything.

Registering an account worked fine.
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Looks good! You guys should add Quark!
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Update :
Just to let everyone know, i am in now using chrome, but not with firefox. One some flash games atm, some people are having flash issues, i have a feeling its to do with that. But i am obviously one of the 100 though, i got coins in my wallet. Tyvm Smiley Time to start trading Smiley

MEPH

Great news! Glad you got your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Awesome job unfocus!  Exchange is NICE!
oh no... page not available....
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I registered 3 or 4 minutes eary, so yes, i have clicked activation link. The very vey small white bar at the top.. doesnt go all the way to the end, like a loading bar Sad

MEPH

Tried using a different browser?

I think you still will be one of the first 100 though as you registered, so I think you will be ok Smiley

Fingers crossed! Smiley

Did that , and i am, yes, ty Smiley

Also, exchange looks awesome !

MEPH
MEPH, you are okay..

But check your email to activate. It doesn't matter when you activate, you still get in.

Already over 100 guys... Sorry some of you do not get the giveaway..
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
registered, depositing Smiley
chat not working...
Update :
Just to let everyone know, i am in now using chrome, but not with firefox. One some flash games atm, some people are having flash issues, i have a feeling its to do with that. But i am obviously one of the 100 though, i got coins in my wallet. Tyvm Smiley Time to start trading Smiley

MEPH
legendary
I registered 3 or 4 minutes eary, so yes, i have clicked activation link. The very vey small white bar at the top.. doesnt go all the way to the end, like a loading bar Sad

MEPH

Tried using a different browser?

I think you still will be one of the first 100 though as you registered, so I think you will be ok Smiley

Fingers crossed! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
exchange looks amazing!

MEPH
legendary
I have registered.. tried to login.. nothing is happening Sad

MEPH

Have you checked your email address as you need to activate your account with email
20 more giveaway accounts as I type!
I have registered.. tried to login.. nothing is happening Sad

MEPH
whoop whoop one of the first

love my F5
legendary
Activity: 1148
Yay it's live!  I was one of the first 100...!!!  WHOOP WHOOP!  Awesome Unfocus!  Awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: