Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ** Scifi Coin Exchange ** Trade your Scifi themed coins here! - page 8. (Read 37418 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
add URL to the head of topic. Because it's not too easy to find.
And in my opinion you have to do some promotions (on the forum, on the media)

Added. Thanks for the reminder.
We will continue to spread the news and promotions, as well as fixing existing issues.

We faced major issues with our email quota, this has been fixed, and I see many who couldn't active before to activate recently.

Thanks for your support!

SCIFI COINS 4 LIFE!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
add URL to the head of topic. Because it's not too easy to find.
And in my opinion you have to do some promotions (on the forum, on the media)
transaction did't happen when i tried to buy my own sell order...

Yah, you are not allowed to fulfill your own open order. Cancel your order instead.

I think you should lower your Withdrawal Fees... they are one of the highest I've ever seen...

I heard it several times. I will consider. BTC and LTC fees are from Cryptsy straight, the others i calculated to be 1/20 minute-block worth.

Will send and update soon.
why my balance showing negative value after reveice the deposit?
PM me with details, I'll take a look.
TXID of the deposit too.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
transaction did't happen when i tried to buy my own sell order...
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
Eliminate all fees for the first 15-30 days...
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
I think you should lower your Withdrawal Fees... they are one of the highest I've ever seen...

Indeed please lower!
Activity: 275
Bump to keep it up top!
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
why my balance showing negative value after reveice the deposit?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
Q-bits has not honored all off there v-2 coins. Q-bits needs to honor all there mined coins in its present state it does not deserve to be listed on any exchange.

If you have an issue I suggest you PM Cassie asap.  Cool
Thank you all for participating, we got 70+ accounts in 90 seconds, and now we are at 200+

There are still 48 accounts that have not been activated, and you may not have received the activation email.
The problem was we hit our email quota way too quickly.

I would like to help you activate later today. Please PM me with your email that you used to register, and I will sen you your personal activation link.

I will see if I can automate this as well sometime tonight.

Furthermore, there have been a few rare cases where you cannot withdraw the full wallet value. This is because of a rounding error, will be fixed later. But if you really need to withdraw, leave a satoshi behind in the wallet (0.00000001), and withdrawal should go through okay.

I will post game code winners as well a little later.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
silly question how many Gold Pressed Latinum might i get on 3000 KH? roughy  Grin
Activity: 70
Ah. Can't mine GPL for me. Need a plug. Bleh.
Activity: 100
Hi
can someone please sent me to a good pool for
Gold Pressed Latinum

Smiley
Activity: 281
Cancel open order on the exchange page. Maybe you just need to scroll down a bit.

I am pressing cancel, but nothing happens. Sometimes a empty windows pops up, but the order is still there.

Try refreshing completely. If it doesn't work, PM me the details.

Sorry I may not be able to fix it immediately

I have tried that also. But it`s no big deal now. We are talking small amounts. In case there is a problem
at the exchange regarding this, you are now aware of it. But it may be something on my side. I`m sure it
works in the end. Smiley

btw.
Two things i`m hoping to see in the near future. Graphs on the exchangepage, and a SciFi Exchange Twitter-account. Wink

But all in all. Great site and a great launch. Keep up the good work.  Cool
Cancel open order on the exchange page. Maybe you just need to scroll down a bit.

I am pressing cancel, but nothing happens. Sometimes a empty windows pops up, but the order is still there.

Try refreshing completely. If it doesn't work, PM me the details.

Sorry I may not be able to fix it immediately
Activity: 281

Pages:
Jump to: