Pages:
Author

Topic: ▌│█║▌║▌║ [ANN] sCoin | The Trillion Protest | s for SNAFUCoin ║▌║▌║█│▌ - page 17. (Read 54506 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I love NACHOS
I updated the code today to reflect max transfer of headless sCoind version to allow 10 billions max transfer . Thanks ZC for reporting the issue. Only update if you are a pool operator.

Pool payout is working now. Also, here's ZC's pool address I think http://72.200.125.180:8001/block/104eaa481449dc530545694ef238565a56cda77aaabfacf2335211050e8a568b
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
i have mined in the first pool http://sco.hashfaster.com/ and lots of scoin mined but there are still lots of confirmation left......Anyone can help Huh Huh  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

same what happened to HashFaster? I have 53,000,000SCO blocked there unconfirmed. It has been a week now. No reply from my emails.
I love NACHOS
fyi for miners and what not,  I am planning sCoin for long-term. There are plenty of pump and dump coins out there, so if you are looking for short-term profits, this is not the one. Feel free to sell them offhand or ebay listing or whatever.

If you notice here on bitcointalk alt's coin releases, the majority of altcoins/shitcoins/scamcoins are having game plan of 1-2 months of hype, pump, and then the dump, and the devs moved on .

sCoin is just having a shitty marketing, but it is here for long term, so if anyone interested in helping sCoin hang out with us on #sCoin channel (freenode). there are few things on the table (electrum/multibit/exchange idea/marketing), i need to update the website first. :-)
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i have mined in the first pool http://sco.hashfaster.com/ and lots of scoin mined but there are still lots of confirmation left......Anyone can help Huh Huh  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
No reason to mine it, it'll never get on an exchange -> no buyers. You won't be able to sell them.

i guess clonecoins such as Lottocoin that is getting pumped and dumped on cryptsy is a good thing ?

Dude fuck lottocoin it's a failure coin. I'm not affiliated with those guys anymore
Activity: 420
We should start some giveaways, and get people to mine this coin Smiley
Activity: 177
I love NACHOS
No reason to mine it, it'll never get on an exchange -> no buyers. You won't be able to sell them.

i guess clonecoins such as Lottocoin that is getting pumped and dumped on cryptsy is a good thing ?
Activity: 406
Activity: 196
Activity: 203
I love NACHOS
Someone offered me 200million for 0.005 BTC YES you read it right... and Im still 99% sure i wont be buying them.
Sorry Such fail coin.

i'm sure that someone is so evil in ruining your valuable 5 seconds investing time, genius such as you should been making tons of BTC during that split seconds. amirite?!
wtf are u talking about? cant understand a single word mate.

I am not a native English speaker but I fully understood him. Tongue
What would be your offer for my 1 Billion then?

a brain  Roll Eyes
I love NACHOS
http://sco.hashfaster.com/ please check my account, mrthai. I have 4 billion in there and there are no payout

Contact ZC, he's the owner of hashfaster in our IRC channel (freenode) at #sCoin . I'm sure he has an old client that do not allow big transfer. i will also notify him to update client if needed.
http://sco.hashfaster.com/ please check my account, mrthai. I have 4 billion in there and there are no payout
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Someone offered me 200million for 0.005 BTC YES you read it right... and Im still 99% sure i wont be buying them.
Sorry Such fail coin.

i'm sure that someone is so evil in ruining your valuable 5 seconds investing time, genius such as you should been making tons of BTC during that split seconds. amirite?!

I am not a native English speaker but I fully understood him. Tongue
What would be your offer for my 1 Billion then?
I love NACHOS
just a head up, buZz is working and has a functional bot called SCObot on IRC (freenode) @ #sCoin for calculating #coins and time to mine

Commands: type in .info in chatroom will give Currently on block 16228 mining at 3.98493715 diff with 68007.076171875khs on the network.
  type in .calc 20 will give estimation of how money coins will be mined with 20 kH/s computer at the current difficulty
I love NACHOS
Sorry Such fail coin.

quick, everyone. this man in dire needs of a translator  Grin

anyway, words on the street we are planning a ghetto exchange.
Activity: 210
Sorry Such fail coin.

Pages:
Jump to: