Pages:
Author

Topic: ▌│█║▌║▌║ [ANN] sCoin | The Trillion Protest | s for SNAFUCoin ║▌║▌║█│▌ - page 18. (Read 54506 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I love NACHOS
Someone offered me 200million for 0.005 BTC YES you read it right... and Im still 99% sure i wont be buying them.
Sorry Such fail coin.

i'm sure that someone is so evil in ruining your valuable 5 seconds investing time, genius such as you should been making tons of BTC during that split seconds. amirite?!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Just a head-up for windows, please upgrade your wallet client with link at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5oFc6D-efXeX1VRODlPNndOZms/edit?usp=sharing. Linux USERS ARE UP-TO-DATE.

This new WINDOWS version allow you to transfer to upward of 600 million sCoins between accounts (confirmed to be working). Also make sure you backup your wallet before making any large transfer due to possible wallet corruption.

Have anyone test transferring a billion yet  Grin ?

We should grab a domain of billionaire-sCoin.com website Cheesy  similar to this one http://www.millionaires-club-international.com/video/?s=pQliVvJDFF&lang=#.UsvpxfTuJNr

I will test happily if you send me that amount Grin
Activity: 210
I have almost 100 million now. If scoin value rises to 10 satoshi someday, I'll be almost rich!  Cheesy

Do you want to buy 1 billion SCO for 1 BTC?

aw no love huh . i'm gonna wait the day when a trillion coins mined. inflation rate is right on schedule Cheesy. ...

I intended to make a surreal offer. I didn't want to be the first to start the inevitable inflation. Tongue
On a more serious note though: 1 Billion SCO for 0.1 BTC
It's my final offer. I will delete my wallet .dat from my TRIM and hardware encryption capable SSD (zero chance of recovery) before I sell them for less! Grin
Someone offered me 200million for 0.005 BTC YES you read it right... and Im still 99% sure i wont be buying them.
Sorry Such fail coin.
I love NACHOS
Just a head-up for windows, please upgrade your wallet client with link at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5oFc6D-efXeX1VRODlPNndOZms/edit?usp=sharing. Linux USERS ARE UP-TO-DATE.

This new WINDOWS version allow you to transfer to upward of 600 million sCoins between accounts (confirmed to be working). Also make sure you backup your wallet before making any large transfer due to possible wallet corruption.

Have anyone test transferring a billion yet  Grin ?

We should grab a domain of billionaire-sCoin.com website Cheesy  similar to this one http://www.millionaires-club-international.com/video/?s=pQliVvJDFF&lang=#.UsvpxfTuJNr

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
you can always hand it over to me Wink

Sd3UmgY2U6rUBWjK1miri9Xit8cmkotjYG
Activity: 588
I have almost 100 million now. If scoin value rises to 10 satoshi someday, I'll be almost rich!  Cheesy

aw no love huh . i'm gonna wait the day when a trillion coins mined. inflation rate is right on schedule Cheesy. ...

I intended to make a surreal offer. I didn't want to be the first to start the inevitable inflation. Tongue
On a more serious note though: 1 Billion SCO for 0.1 BTC
It's my final offer. I will delete my wallet .dat from my TRIM and hardware encryption capable SSD (zero chance of recovery) before I sell them for less! Grin
I love NACHOS
Block Explorer is online. It is crude at the moment but it's functional http://72.200.125.180:8001/chain/sCoin
I love NACHOS
will try to improve sCoin website using Ngin-X and mysql, and  also blockexplorer using Abe Explorer on Github. if anyone want to take on take on the block explorer challenge let me know Smiley
Activity: 742
900 million scoin for sale  Grin Price is 0.2 btc. PM me!
Activity: 177
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Selling 65 millions for doges, pm me with some offerts.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I will sell ~200M Scoin for BTC/LTC. Offers to PM
I love NACHOS

Activity: 588

Activity: 154
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

[New sCoin Pool!]

MooPool.com/sco - All Pools 0% Tax!

~Incoming MooPool Features!~
Referral Program! - Users can earn 1% of their referrals 2% pool tax!
One pool, Many Coins! - Only one account, and one set of workers will be needed to mine any and all of our coins.
Easy Sign In! - Use your MooPool account, or other services to log in.
Full Ticketing System! - For a much easier time keeping track of, and properly responding to all open tickets. No more Gmail nonsense.
Advanced Pool and Worker Statistics - Faster, more accurate pool data.
Easy Start Scripts! Copy and paste the start scripts for each worker to easily start mining.
Increased Security! The additional safety of proprietary pool code, and a passion for cutting edge security.
Mandatory Automatic Payouts! - We are not (currently) a wallet service and do not want the opportunity to lose anybody's coins.
Community Interaction! - Chat with your fellow miners live, or in the forums.
Advanced Admin Features! - To help us efficiently maintain and upgrade our pools.

If anyone has any questions or suggestions feel free to contact us in our main thread!

Sav and I are going to be mining for a while to help kick things off. Come join us if you're looking to mine SCoin! Almost at our first block we hope.
I love NACHOS
update website a bit http://www.s-coin.org

we have several agendas down the road Smiley you guys are in good hands.
I love NACHOS
OK, it was down.

it is working over here :-) if you guys want to give ideas and suggestions join us at freenode #sCoin

ps: who's blitzhash, he hoarded like 2.5 billion on pool lol Cheesy  . we are in dire need of wealthy sCoin philanthropists to set up funds for ScamCoin foundation Cheesy  
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: