Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] - page 30. (Read 81047 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 11, 2017, 06:42:13 PM
Any plans to release Mac Wallet?

there will be a mac wallet, i also plan an android wallet.
but soon i will release a detailed roadmap here
July 11, 2017, 06:41:30 PM
300k for a masternode?!?

looks like only the top 10 -12 can actually get one right now.

http://scorecoin.thecryptochat.net/richlist

maybe after they get their fill they'll drop the requirements so little ones can get one too.

yeah...

that blockexplorer is not actual, after hardfork they didnt update source
Activity: 302
July 11, 2017, 06:40:27 PM
300k for a masternode?!?

looks like only the top 10 -12 can actually get one right now.

http://scorecoin.thecryptochat.net/richlist

maybe after they get their fill they'll drop the requirements so little ones can get one too.

yeah...
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
July 11, 2017, 06:36:07 PM
Any plans to release Mac Wallet?
July 11, 2017, 06:20:08 PM
We have really discussed that with experienced members of the community, and be sure this is the right way.
Masternodes will be very profitable, and nobody will dump, so price will increase.
Also it will cover all costs for the hoster of the Masternode, the vps static adress.
You still can buy scorecoin cheap.Or mine it.
Masternode owners will get 45% of the mined coins daily.

Can you let us know when the MasterNodes are due?

i already started working on the source code, but i wait for the other dev, wich will join the team.
he is in vacation, maybe i will release it, or wait that he is back from vacation.
i will maybe also update the source code to the newest version based.
i also think of updating the digishield code, to the newest version, to improove quality.
July 11, 2017, 06:08:11 PM
We have really discussed that with experienced members of the community, and be sure this is the right way.
Masternodes will be very profitable, and nobody will dump, so price will increase.
Also it will cover all costs for the hoster of the Masternode, the vps static adress.

Can you let us know when the MasterNodes are due?
July 11, 2017, 05:55:46 PM
After talking with other experienced members too, we decided that 150k would be too low, and there are many people wich dont know what masternodes are but voted.
We decided to fix the masternode prices to 300k

Only 1.2M coins are available in all the exchanges combined.....So that amounts to only 4 master nodes only....Can you please explain the logic behind this decision to fix the Master node prices at 300k.

Where do you get those numbers from, the supply is 17M regarding to cmcap

Just add up all the coins available in all the exchanges
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
-
July 11, 2017, 05:39:29 PM
After talking with other experienced members too, we decided that 150k would be too low, and there are many people wich dont know what masternodes are but voted.

Only 1.2M coins are available in all the exchanges combined.....So that amounts to only 4 master nodes only....Can you please explain the logic behind this decision to fix the Master node prices at 300k.

Where do you get those numbers from, the supply is 17M regarding to cmcap
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
July 11, 2017, 05:38:44 PM
Estonian translate?

+1 to Eesti brothers
July 11, 2017, 05:35:13 PM
Activity: 336
July 11, 2017, 05:30:51 PM

Yea. I am confused too. In one way, it's good, but bad in another. Seems like people will hold their coins because they have masternodes. But, not many new people can buy masternodes. I don't know what to think. What do you guys think? Is 300k a good amount for masternodes or should it be lower? Just curious Smiley
July 11, 2017, 04:49:44 PM

Activity: 242
July 11, 2017, 04:32:03 PM
I can fully understand the decision. I'm just a bit surprised that this means if someone wants to become a masternode, he would literally need to buy all score on coinexchange  Cheesy
That sums up to at least 20btc

This was why i figured a lower ammount would be better... however im sure there are people who already have 300k, and this is a good incentive not to dump.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
July 11, 2017, 04:31:24 PM
I can fully understand the decision. I'm just a bit surprised that this means if someone wants to become a masternode, he would literally need to buy all score on coinexchange  Cheesy
Or go to cryptopia Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 11, 2017, 04:20:43 PM
Estonian translate?
Activity: 280
July 11, 2017, 04:19:37 PM
Activity: 242
July 11, 2017, 04:16:59 PM

Sounds good Cheesy
July 11, 2017, 04:11:35 PM
Activity: 280
July 11, 2017, 04:09:04 PM
With all the talk about masternodes here, could somebody explain to me what the purpose of a masternode is? What is the use, requirements etc? Sorry for the noob question.

From my understanding it allows for faster confirmations by making a small subset of users act as trusted validators. This subset also gets to collect a percentage of coins generated from transaction costs...

If im dead wrong, someone please chime in.

Sound's interesting. Thanks for the help! Need to buy 150k SCORE  Wink Cheesy
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
July 11, 2017, 04:07:37 PM
Can i mine this coin with GPU? I have 3 RIGS to support
Pages:
Jump to: