Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] - page 32. (Read 81047 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
July 11, 2017, 06:28:42 AM
Scorecoin Announcement info is added to Coinmarketcap.

TradeV2 is also now at Coinmarketcap!
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
July 11, 2017, 06:10:35 AM
hey dev as the coin gets bigger you should make a reddit thread.
Why i cant vote in the poll? Cry

Because you have a newbie account. Newbies can not vote
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 11, 2017, 04:31:01 AM
hey dev as the coin gets bigger you should make a reddit thread.
Why i cant vote in the poll? Cry
Activity: 336
July 11, 2017, 01:43:40 AM
Nice to see the Masternode vote up. I voted for 150k but wonder if 350k is good also? What do you guys think? What are the pros and cons of 150k vs 350k masternodes?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
July 11, 2017, 01:38:15 AM
Come on this guy is clearly indian by his speech patterns. He has a fake English name on here. Another fake english name on the app. The comments on the app are all indian. He instamined a coin. Make a shit app. Keeps its quiet for a month then shills it to the moon. Sell his coins. Bye bye your money.

Why are you here? I can attest Mark is not Indian. You act like you some kind of craze nut or something. Nobody is asking you to be here. Nobody will miss you if you are gone. Please don't let the door knob hit ya where my dog should have bit ya.

How the fuck can you attest to some anonomous guy on here not being indian....hahahahaha bullshit. Nice sockpuppet.
Activity: 198
Merit: 101
July 11, 2017, 12:12:54 AM
Given that we have a Active dev and MasterNodes coming up shortly, SCORE will hit $1 for sure.
I am invested for long term.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
July 10, 2017, 10:16:10 PM
Come on this guy is clearly indian by his speech patterns. He has a fake English name on here. Another fake english name on the app. The comments on the app are all indian. He instamined a coin. Make a shit app. Keeps its quiet for a month then shills it to the moon. Sell his coins. Bye bye your money.
Should i take you serious? Or i just ignore you, its better.
The apps main source was from an indian dev,wich i extended,everbody knows that app was extended by me,and editet.i wrote it into the forum too. if you are not interested in the coin,just leave forum,and keep your comments for you,and dont spam pls.
And i didnt instamine anything. It was a very fair launch, so pls dont spam and leave forum.

Haters are going to come and try to derail your success. They see the next big time coming and hoping that it fail. But like I said I been with you since day 1 and know you are a legit dev.
July 10, 2017, 10:14:18 PM

Why are you here? I can attest Mark is not Indian. You act like you some kind of craze nut or something. Nobody is asking you to be here. Nobody will miss you if you are gone. Please don't let the door knob hit ya where my dog should have bit ya.
July 10, 2017, 09:14:45 PM
Should i take you serious? Or i just ignore you, its better.
The apps main source was from an indian dev,wich i extended,everbody knows that app was extended by me,and editet.i wrote it into the forum too. if you are not interested in the coin,just leave forum,and keep your comments for you,and dont spam pls.
And i didnt instamine anything. It was a very fair launch, so pls dont spam and leave forum.
Activity: 672
July 10, 2017, 08:52:52 PM
Activity: 539
July 10, 2017, 07:14:27 PM
July 10, 2017, 07:09:03 PM
Wow. Score coin is really going up. Exciting times!
July 10, 2017, 06:51:11 PM
SCORE pool added to
www.mining-dutch.nl

Happy mining Smiley

tnx i added it to announcepage
Activity: 539
July 10, 2017, 06:46:59 PM
SCORE pool added to
www.mining-dutch.nl

Happy mining Smiley
July 10, 2017, 05:57:22 PM
I openend the promised Poll for the Masternodes, everyone here can vote
July 10, 2017, 05:16:26 PM
Believe me guys i even didnt sell 1 coin, because i and many others believe that it will reach 1 dollar at least per scorecoin

I believe this coin can reach $1 per coin too in my opinion! I am glad to have a developer who believes that too Smiley
July 10, 2017, 05:02:42 PM

You know its a pump and dump right?

Who cares, I will buy more even if it dumps to 2 sats. This dev is legit and the real deal. Just the name SCORE COIN can be used for many many ideals. I for one thinks this can eventually be tied in with sports and become a hit. I attend lots of college football, NBA and NFL games. You better damn believe I will be having a Large sign with SCORE COIN LOGO and website on it to be seen on ESPN, NBC, etc. This dev has 100% of my support! This coin is a WINNER! You can bet you last $ on that!!!!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
July 10, 2017, 04:56:09 PM
Does anyone know anything about this pool http://coincave.nl?  I am mining there with a small miner and I've mined on over 8 pools but this is the most barebones pool I've ever seen.  No support email, no cashout option, just the bare bones.  It doesn't say what level will automatically cash me out and since using little hash I can't depend on it getting to a very high level.

Is there only one pool mining Scorecoin?  If not, please chance the OP.

I run http://coincave.nl . The pool will get some cosmetic upgrades soon plus pages explaining everything else. For now I can be reached here. I intend to keep the pool as straight forward as possible, no crazy stuff, just enable miners to mine without too much fuzz. Payout is set to run every 30 minutes with a minimum of 1 coin. You can check raw stats using the API page.

Anything else, feel free to ask  Grin

Can cofirm that Coincave pool works fine and payouts are regular. No bad words.
July 10, 2017, 04:53:19 PM
Believe me guys i even didnt sell 1 coin, because i and many others believe that it will reach 1 dollar at least per scorecoin

There are coins that dont even have a dev thatre worth 50x this coin.

Look at vtr... dev hasnt said anything in months and it was worth 15000sat a few weeks ago.

Im working on my own crypto mobil app project and when its up and running, i plan on adding scorecoin if dev keeps up the great work! Cheesy

-pickle

just to say, thats not the regular way,if dev is absent ,coin falls down.if dev says nothing for months,coin is not on good way
Activity: 242
July 10, 2017, 04:33:02 PM

There are coins that dont even have a dev thatre worth 50x this coin.

Look at vtr... dev hasnt said anything in months and it was worth 15000sat a few weeks ago.

Im working on my own crypto mobil app project and when its up and running, i plan on adding scorecoin if dev keeps up the great work! Cheesy

-pickle
Pages:
Jump to: