Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] [POS] [MASTERNODES] New Whitepaper! - page 3. (Read 30830 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Resubmitted #scorecoin to #Coinmarketcap ,they just messaged me in twitter to do so!
We are live #Scorecoin https://discord.gg/VFqxggJ
Just arrived from hospital, project is not dead. We work on it
OMG, what had been wrong mark?

didnt heard fro you, we all thought the project had been abandoned, no one told us about such a problem for you

tnx, i was very ill, but dont wanna speak about it.
we are live in discord chat again.
also dont forget that this is an open source project, so anyone can work on it, the project doesnt depend on us.
Activity: 1132
Merit: 536
OMG, what had been wrong mark?

didnt heard fro you, we all thought the project had been abandoned, no one told us about such a problem for you

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
TradersGateway masternode investment comparison tool features the most accurate and detailed stats
Activity: 1
No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of idea, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this business might be the solution for that!
Activity: 7
Today there are many types of game currency and I found Scorecoin will definitely towards a seat among the global players. I look forward to good development projects
go score  Grin

btc is moving again, score might comes back to life again and developments continues as before  Cheesy
hope btc doesnt fails us this time and crashes the 6800 resistance and then 7200 to be able to meet on moon
Activity: 323

Who's Ryan Emeric? When's the bull market?

with current analysis about 9200$ BTC, i think you will get to know him very soon 

I would gladly read about that analysis. Could you give me a link, please?

with current analysis about 9200$ BTC, i think you will get to know him very soon 
Any news about coinsmarkets.com?

dead
Ryan Emeric on ! Waiting for the bull market!

Activity: 17

dead
Ryan Emeric on ! Waiting for the bull market!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
There should be some exciting news coming soon  Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
coinsmarkets is down fully. So probably coins are lost
Activity: 66
It doesn't make sense if the team start development work only when BTC breathing up, it shows lack of commitment to the project
Scorecoin Community,

As many of you already noticed, we had a quite slowdown in the development process of Scorecoin. The reasons behind are related to the high volatility as well as the strong bear market. We observed dozens of coins with very good teams standing behind and investing time and high efforts to their projects. Today, most of them had to abandon their projects.

No one can predict the market for sure but there were strong indicators showing us to reduce the costs. An example was Bitcoin, which suffered its most massive price crash on a time while it was, from technical point of view, on its “all time high”. Given these circumstances, it was a Business decision we had to make.

But of course, in the end we are all cryptocurrency believers. That’s why we also believe that a bull market will come. Scorecoin is ready!

Lastly, some short updates about what’s going on right now;
There was an issue on the server which the Block explorer was running on. This has been fixed. (http://scorecoin.net/blockchain-explorer/) . This information has been also sent to CMC.
We contacted NovaExchange and asked for an upgrade, since there are still listing the old chain. We hope that they will upgrade the wallet soon.

Further, we will contact next week almost every exchange that is willing to list Scorecoin. If you have suggestions please send them on our Discord Channel or to [email protected]

Best Regards
Ryan Emerick

so now that btc is coming back, score team will start work Again,
but if btc faces any crash, development will freeze Again
Activity: 16
Scorecoin Community,

As many of you already noticed, we had a quite slowdown in the development process of Scorecoin. The reasons behind are related to the high volatility as well as the strong bear market. We observed dozens of coins with very good teams standing behind and investing time and high efforts to their projects. Today, most of them had to abandon their projects.

No one can predict the market for sure but there were strong indicators showing us to reduce the costs. An example was Bitcoin, which suffered its most massive price crash on a time while it was, from technical point of view, on its “all time high”. Given these circumstances, it was a Business decision we had to make.

But of course, in the end we are all cryptocurrency believers. That’s why we also believe that a bull market will come. Scorecoin is ready!

Lastly, some short updates about what’s going on right now;
There was an issue on the server which the Block explorer was running on. This has been fixed. (http://scorecoin.net/blockchain-explorer/) . This information has been also sent to CMC.
We contacted NovaExchange and asked for an upgrade, since there are still listing the old chain. We hope that they will upgrade the wallet soon.

Further, we will contact next week almost every exchange that is willing to list Scorecoin. If you have suggestions please send them on our Discord Channel or to [email protected]

Best Regards
Ryan Emerick
Pages:
Jump to: