Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] [POS] [MASTERNODES] New Whitepaper! - page 31. (Read 30838 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Scorecoin Masternodes Version is added to https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-SCORE.htm       Exchange, Happy Trading!
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Hi Community,

We slightly changed the swap engine and added an extra field called “transaction Id.” This will ensure that a swap request can be only created after the amount has been sent to the swap address. The swap address itself can be now directly found on the swap request page

This should make the process safer and easier to validate.

Best Regards
Ryan
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
Just make sure you don't fall into the confusion trap. The old and the new coin are 2 totally separate coins.

Things you can NOT do:

- you can NOT transfer coins from the old wallet to the new wallet and vice versa
- you can NOT withdraw coins from Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin to the new wallet
- you can NOT deposit coins from the new wallet to Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin

You COULD however buy old coins on Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin and swap them for new ones.
For those who cannot or won't read please read the above again. I do however agree that part of the confusion is based on using the same name for the new and the old coin. The new one should get a new name for the simple reason that the old SCORE is listed in several places like Cryptopia, it will continue to be listed there and people will continue mining it in its current POW/Scrypt form.

hi,
old scorecoin will not be listed in the exchanges forever, they will delist it as whenever we want. i am in contact with their teams.
also swap will not be forever, it will have an end, as soon as we have an exchange.
also every single website wich score lists will be contacted and informed.

That's not entirely correct. People that hold the original coin and invested in it are the owners. They cannot be forced to swap, that's a free choice. The original one will continue to be there and can be mined as long as they want.

Well I suggest you withdrawal the coins off the exchange into your own wallet. Therefore you will still own the coins you bought. But as for the DEV switching the block chain on the exchanges as well. He can do as he sees fit.
I don't have any coins, I am just pointing out the fact that people have a free choice, Cryptopia for one is not going to switch out the blockchain, they can list the new coin if the dev is prepared to pay for a new listing, so until then the old coin will stay there.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Just make sure you don't fall into the confusion trap. The old and the new coin are 2 totally separate coins.

Things you can NOT do:

- you can NOT transfer coins from the old wallet to the new wallet and vice versa
- you can NOT withdraw coins from Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin to the new wallet
- you can NOT deposit coins from the new wallet to Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin

You COULD however buy old coins on Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin and swap them for new ones.
For those who cannot or won't read please read the above again. I do however agree that part of the confusion is based on using the same name for the new and the old coin. The new one should get a new name for the simple reason that the old SCORE is listed in several places like Cryptopia, it will continue to be listed there and people will continue mining it in its current POW/Scrypt form.

hi,
old scorecoin will not be listed in the exchanges forever, they will delist it as whenever we want. i am in contact with their teams.
also swap will not be forever, it will have an end, as soon as we have an exchange.

That's not entirely correct. People that hold the original coin and invested in it are the owners. They cannot be forced to swap, that's a free choice. The original one will continue to be there and can be mined as long as they want.

Well I suggest you withdrawal the coins off the exchange into your own wallet. Therefore you will still own the coins you bought. But as for the DEV switching the block chain on the exchanges as well. He can do as he sees fit.

Things you can NOT do:

hi,

Activity: 29
Hey Guys,

How can i transfer the coins from coinexchange to do the swap?

Don't see my wallet address.

thanks

Just take the deposit adress of the exchange
then you download the new walllet
get an adress from the new wallet
input it into the swap site
as new scorecoin adress
Activity: 23
Hey Guys,

How can i transfer the coins from coinexchange to do the swap?

Don't see my wallet address.

thanks

Things you can NOT do:

hi,
Is the setup for  a Masternode the same as other coins?

I am using Ubuntu 16.04 VPS.

If it is the same, I will do the swap soon and set up some Masternodes to help support the network

Mark, thanks man.  There were many who doubted you.  I will be honest, I did too sometimes, just because the crypto world is full of people who tell you one thing, and do another.

I appreciate that SCORE will live on.  I've had SCORE for quite awhile, and now with PoS . . . even better!

Good luck with the project.

hi ,
we have a setup guide, in the announcement thread here, just check it out.
we are here to stay and make scorecoin to a successfull great coin !
Up to what date can change old coins for new coins?
as soon as we provide a new exchange, and people have swapped.
swapping goes very fast, ryan is whole day sitting and checking the swapping.
also exchange can be any moment, i am mailing with several exchanges.
we get also offers to join exchanges, we try to take the best offer.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Up to what date can change old coins for new coins?
there is a step by step guide how to swap the coins, already with have swapped many many millions of coins since days, no problem.
just couple of people,not much, send wrong,but there is a step by step guide, and its really not difficult.
also we are getting in contact with every single site where scorecoin is listed, to inform them about scorecoin.
also scorecoin is a longterm project for us, we invest most of our energy into it!
the name will stay same as its already very well known and established coin in the cryptocurrency scene.
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
yeah the name should differ a little so there are no confusions. to many will send to the wrong wallet and loose there coins.

That's not his fault. People should learn to come and read the instructions before sending. It's posted all over the thread and website. READ BEFORE SENDING!
Activity: 434
yeah the name should differ a little so there are no confusions. to many will send to the wrong wallet and loose there coins.
Activity: 681
Merit: 335
I started MN in 2 minutes. Works great!

It is a pity on cryptopia small limit for withdrawal and the price of scorecoin rose. Now we have to wait to start more MN  Smiley

Things you can NOT do:

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Is the setup for  a Masternode the same as other coins?

I am using Ubuntu 16.04 VPS.

If it is the same, I will do the swap soon and set up some Masternodes to help support the network

Mark, thanks man.  There were many who doubted you.  I will be honest, I did too sometimes, just because the crypto world is full of people who tell you one thing, and do another.

I appreciate that SCORE will live on.  I've had SCORE for quite awhile, and now with PoS . . . even better!

Good luck with the project.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Soon we will update our Scorecoin roadmap and post it into the bitcointalk thread
I will wait for the update roadmap and the new score site  Smiley
Soon we will update our Scorecoin roadmap and post it into the bitcointalk thread
Did the stupid mistake of sending 25k old coins to new wallet from cryptopia exchange

Tx: 76f3ecb2cf41d999be9e98c0caa08e3b08b691687ae41d9a
wallet: SfoUbjasSUAcJL7naM5PDambvDXhTijMv6

Any way to swap them for new coins? and not lose.
if your adress to wich you sent, doesnt exist in the old blockchain you get it back from the blockchain, if you accidently send to new wallet
Pages:
Jump to: