Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] [POS] [MASTERNODES] New Whitepaper! - page 32. (Read 30838 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Say, for example, someone is a n00b and just sent coins from cryptopia to the new wallet.

Would this person's coins be gone or are they recoverable?

blockchain will send coins to him back,but dont ask me when:)
if your adress to wich you sent, doesnt exist in the old blockchain you get it back, if you accidently send to new wallet
i updadet the anno

Executive Summary

The original Scorecoin, which was a Proof of Work Coin, has been updated to implement Masternode capabilities. The current version is now Proof of Stake (POS). Our vision for Scorecoin is to connect game developers and gamers, enabling them to seamlessly transact and purchase additional functionality within respective games.The main usage envisioned for Scorecoin is to be an in-game Currency for mobile games. We also plan to get Scorecoin accepted within game stores as a payment method.

Scorecoin in its current state offers two distinct advantages over Bitcoin as a traditional payments method:

Scorecoin transactions are confirmed in a much faster fashion, lending themselves more useful for payments processing

The expensive transaction fees for Bitcoin do not lend themselves useful for small transactions. Scorecoin facilitates micro transactions for in-gape purchases

To differentiate from projects that may operate in the gaming sphere, we have clearly narrowed our focus on a specific channel, mobile games. More specifically, we will concentrate on Android games in the initial stages, with a plan to broaden our in-app currency solution offerings to IOS games in the near future.

The Masternode version is POS, meaning that you do not need dedicated machines to mine it. This provides Scorecoin community and miners an energy efficient and simple mining solution. By locking coins, masternode owners are incentivized to continue operating their node to receive a periodic reward in the form of more Scorecoins.

This all seems a bit late to the game overall. What edge do you have over coins like Gamecredits or Enjin? They have highly experienced teams, both on the crypto side and game development side moving their tech forward and correct me if I am wrong but didn't it take about 7 months for SCORE devs to figure out how to get MNs working from initial official release date?

Tnx for your questions.
First , it didnt take 7 months for the masternodes.
We said it would be released in september, we had several things like updating old source, then building an exchange, but finally creating scorecoin with new blockchain.
Secondly i would say, we try to specify to niche sectors, what gamecredits or enjin doesnt do.
We have especially android games in our focus.
Its better to be big in small markets, then small in big markets we believe.
Also we are open for ideas.

Mark, I'm so confused regarding TradeCoin, will it be merged with Score? Or will they be two separate entities? I'm getting conflicting info from the thread.

hi,
tradecoin will be seperatly. scorecoin seperatly. also they have different usages. but for tradecoin i will write later detailed,but both are seperate and no merge mining
Did the stupid mistake of sending 25k old coins to new wallet from cryptopia exchange

Tx: 76f3ecb2cf41d999be9e98c0caa08e3b08b691687ae41d9a
wallet: SfoUbjasSUAcJL7naM5PDambvDXhTijMv6

Any way to swap them for new coins? and not lose.

you cant send from old wallet to new wallet directly.
you will have to wait that the old blockchain gives you your coins back.
if your adress to wich you sent, doesnt exist in the old blockchain you get it back, if you accidently send to new wallet
I sent from cryptopia to new wallet by accident I know that was meant to not work but it shows up in the transaction block explorer so it is in my wallet but isn't showing can someone help me fix this please?
from old wallet to new wallet it will not send any coins, you will get your coins from the blockchain back after some time.
Can not send coins from Cryptopia into a new wallet?
And where then to take the old wallet?
you cant send from cryptopia to new wallet.
you have to download the new wallet, and get a adress.
the input new adress,and old adress,into the swap site.its easy
for all swap question, come into discord and pm ryan

Did swap engine Sff8eyb6aM9T1v72RytAzQyPQCSaDcrVqC on ShezfuddTW1jXWL7EjHwFsTAVUhtvow1Wz indicated there were 25100 coins and mistakenly sent 25125.73903576! What will happen to the coins now?
please come into discord and pm ryan for it
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I sent from cryptopia to new wallet by accident I know that was meant to not work but it shows up in the transaction block explorer so it is in my wallet but isn't showing can someone help me fix this please?
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Can not send coins from Cryptopia into a new wallet?
And where then to take the old wallet?
Here is a guide to setup masternodes in windows with a remote vps

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Kkvs2xlukx1BMEypQA9pwCSZdEpTTSM6/view?usp=sharing

tnx very much for this guide
Activity: 14
Did the stupid mistake of sending 25k old coins to new wallet from cryptopia exchange

Tx: 76f3ecb2cf41d999be9e98c0caa08e3b08b691687ae41d9a
wallet: SfoUbjasSUAcJL7naM5PDambvDXhTijMv6

Any way to swap them for new coins? and not lose.
Activity: 28
Guys have i sent my old score coin to my new wallet have I lost it all?

You have to waiting comfirmation.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Please help me, I have loaded the score-qt on the latop but I can't open it

be sure to download from this link
https://mega.nz/#!Q3wFQDaI!_RQKyCCjzbdO_4Vl99ZLbjYXk7zeEeBa1uth2kS9vy4

Ok, thank you Smiley
Activity: 5
Guys have i sent my old score coin to my new wallet have I lost it all?
Activity: 13

Did swap engine Sff8eyb6aM9T1v72RytAzQyPQCSaDcrVqC on ShezfuddTW1jXWL7EjHwFsTAVUhtvow1Wz indicated there were 25100 coins and mistakenly sent 25125.73903576! What will happen to the coins now?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
i updadet the anno

Executive Summary

The original Scorecoin, which was a Proof of Work Coin, has been updated to implement Masternode capabilities. The current version is now Proof of Stake (POS). Our vision for Scorecoin is to connect game developers and gamers, enabling them to seamlessly transact and purchase additional functionality within respective games.The main usage envisioned for Scorecoin is to be an in-game Currency for mobile games. We also plan to get Scorecoin accepted within game stores as a payment method.

Scorecoin in its current state offers two distinct advantages over Bitcoin as a traditional payments method:

Scorecoin transactions are confirmed in a much faster fashion, lending themselves more useful for payments processing

The expensive transaction fees for Bitcoin do not lend themselves useful for small transactions. Scorecoin facilitates micro transactions for in-gape purchases

To differentiate from projects that may operate in the gaming sphere, we have clearly narrowed our focus on a specific channel, mobile games. More specifically, we will concentrate on Android games in the initial stages, with a plan to broaden our in-app currency solution offerings to IOS games in the near future.

The Masternode version is POS, meaning that you do not need dedicated machines to mine it. This provides Scorecoin community and miners an energy efficient and simple mining solution. By locking coins, masternode owners are incentivized to continue operating their node to receive a periodic reward in the form of more Scorecoins.

This all seems a bit late to the game overall. What edge do you have over coins like Gamecredits or Enjin? They have highly experienced teams, both on the crypto side and game development side moving their tech forward and correct me if I am wrong but didn't it take about 7 months for SCORE devs to figure out how to get MNs working from initial official release date?

Tnx for your questions.
We said it would be released in september, we had several things like updating old source, then building an exchange, but finally creating scorecoin with new blockchain.
Secondly i would say, we try to specify to niche sectors, what gamecredits or enjin doesnt do.

Mark, I'm so confused regarding TradeCoin, will it be merged with Score? Or will they be two separate entities? I'm getting conflicting info from the thread.
Activity: 24
Say, for example, someone is a n00b and just sent coins from cryptopia to the new wallet.

Would this person's coins be gone or are they recoverable?
stocks.exchange  mercatox coinsmarkets  yobit    i applied today,
and voting list

lets see what they will answer
i updadet the anno

Executive Summary

Tnx for your questions.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
i updadet the anno

Executive Summary

Pages:
Jump to: