Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN ][SCORE] [POS] [MASTERNODES] New Whitepaper! - page 34. (Read 30838 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100
What masternode reward from 1 block?
Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
Wallet is not syncing.
Are there addnodes?

Actually it just synced now Smiley
Activity: 238
AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5
Wallet is not syncing.
Are there addnodes?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Just make sure you don't fall into the confusion trap. The old and the new coin are 2 totally separate coins.

Things you can NOT do:

- you can NOT transfer coins from the old wallet to the new wallet and vice versa
- you can NOT withdraw coins from Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin to the new wallet
- you can NOT deposit coins from the new wallet to Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin

You COULD however buy old coins on Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin and swap them for new ones.

This is very good advice.  Thanks for posting here.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hy guys!!! The wallet do not want to synchronizing, 4 hours behind, and that is all. Pricessed 135 blocksof history..
Activity: 200
When will the swap occur? 25/12/2017?Huh
Activity: 673
Merit: 506
Activity: 36
This is good news, the re-Awakening of SCORE coin!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Cryptopia is automatic swaping?
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Would any one explain me please why dev comes out with a new coin name and echnage it or swap it? Do they do this to overcome some of the shortcomings with old coin or what?

you can't do a major change like MN or adding PoS without a hardfork.
Activity: 602
Would any one explain me please why dev comes out with a new coin name and echnage it or swap it? Do they do this to overcome some of the shortcomings with old coin or what?
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
Ok question. I am going to swap out my scorecoin to the new coin for a MN.

it says old wallet adress from where you will send your coins. is this the adress that cryptopia gives me if I select "deposit" on cryptopia(aka is this my "old" adress)?

or die I download the old wallet. send the coins there and THEN send the coins?
Just make sure you don't fall into the confusion trap. The old and the new coin are 2 totally separate coins.

Things you can NOT do:

- you can NOT transfer coins from the old wallet to the new wallet and vice versa
- you can NOT withdraw coins from Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin to the new wallet
- you can NOT deposit coins from the new wallet to Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin

You COULD however buy old coins on Cryptopia or any exchange running the old coin and swap them for new ones.
Activity: 65
To the moon!!!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
wait is this what I think it is?
Activity: 26
Interesting project Dev, I'm willing to invest here.
Now all that is needed is a new name, can't have 2 SCORE coins out on the market ....
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Hey!! Great news Mark.  Good to see some progress here so all holders can now swap over to the new coin.

Masternode is 25k and can use the git to start running MN's on VPS?

What is the staking/MN rewards rate?

Thanks for the work you guys are putting in.

Cool to see it happening.

Wallet looks great!

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
guys we changed stake time age to 1 hour, because of network stability ,and people asking for it, redownload the wallet at the new link, you dont loose any coin,you dont need to do anything,just redownload, and use new exe https://mega.nz/#!Q3wFQDaI!_RQKyCCjzbdO_4Vl99ZLbjYXk7zeEeBa1uth2kS9vy4
Activity: 24
Greetings!! My transfer is 100399 coins from Sgt9j8tUCN7MTNQmRFxYvbs7mJCV8Tgdcm to SW5X9rzPwNsp3BjEPyKDEmygFxsnCruYiK.
Thanks!!!
Pages:
Jump to: