Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt] Dv7 Coin - High PoS coin [Up to 10000% APR] - page 10. (Read 13166 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Where do I find the current block?

Discord chat for this coin, use !block command in #bot-commands channel
Activity: 16
Merit: 5
Where do I find the current block?
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
while staking you can watch the stakes, ages etc with the coin control functions. I can see that my initial value is splitted in smaller amounts from staking. does that mean, that all the small amounts are staking now alone? so when the diff rises it is more difficult for those small amounts to stake? or is it my total weight that is important for a rising diff?
Activity: 126
looks promising so far! Look forward to hearing more plans from the dev.hope it will go far for this project
Activity: 183
Got some BIG stakes coming in lol.  It's a fun coin that's for sure.  It's always an amazing process to watch the markets react to supply and demand.  Good stuff!

This is a simple formula to calculate breakeven price after nDays staking:

150/(1.27^nDays)

In 10 days, 13 sat
In 20 days, 1.25 sat
In 30 days, 0.11 sat
Activity: 42
Got some BIG stakes coming in lol.  It's a fun coin that's for sure.  It's always an amazing process to watch the markets react to supply and demand.  Good stuff!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This is another trick like MutualCoin, B3Coin, AERIUMCoin, etc., Hope you will get listed in CoinsMarkets the PoS website.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 57
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Staking in the DV7 community pool is better, no fee and withdrawal is fast
https://discord.gg/HteMZJ6
I started staking my coins at stakeunited, thanks!

Why now? In four days, when you can withdraw your coins, you will be in luck if the price is 100 sat.

Can you explain why? If I understood correctly, we are at block 19xxx now, and from 20k to 40k the rewards go up to 10k (maximum). Why would people sell their coins now? I understand wanting to sell towards the end of max rewards, but surely the mass sell won't occur literally when the max rewards are only starting? What am I missing?

Just trying to learn, my first time staking and I'm a massive noob (also staking with non-lifechanging sums).

Thanks!

You are right, people do believe that. So it may work that way and good luck holding those coins. However, there are others who have coins for awhile and think that what they can do with lot of coins generated in the next POS phase.

In the end of the day, current owners will need to answer: is it the coin to keep? Do you want to buy the coin again? If NO & NO -> then time to sell.

Any way, if you are in a ponzi-scheme thing, the sooner you get out the better
Activity: 9

Why now? In four days, when you can withdraw your coins, you will be in luck if the price is 100 sat.

Can you explain why? If I understood correctly, we are at block 19xxx now, and from 20k to 40k the rewards go up to 10k (maximum). Why would people sell their coins now? I understand wanting to sell towards the end of max rewards, but surely the mass sell won't occur literally when the max rewards are only starting? What am I missing?

Just trying to learn, my first time staking and I'm a massive noob (also staking with non-lifechanging sums).

Thanks!

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Trying to deposit DV7 to stakeunited but it gets stuck at generating the address. It just says generating... and never generates anything. Anyone else with the same problem?

No problems here..

deposited DV7 earlier today.

Try refreshing the page, if still not working, logging out and back in again should do the trick  Cool
Activity: 9
Trying to deposit DV7 to stakeunited but it gets stuck at generating the address. It just says generating... and never generates anything. Anyone else with the same problem?
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
twitter bounty still active or has it already ended?
SAA
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
why there is no purse for raspberry pi?
Still trying to figure out the use of this coin. As there is plenty of coins out there that offer just staking. Is there actually any objective of this coin or advantage. Apart from just staking ?

Hyperinflation is its unique advantage.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
How many time is needed for PoS reward, if I have only 0.1 DV7 ?

Probably years.
Activity: 1
Not from devs, dump is from existing users and thats normal, 1st exchange didnt bring us new users, it was there just so that old users trade a little - and of that small trade volume at start lots of users buy cheap now from users which are selling cheap.

Next exchange is bigger and price will rice from current 850-900 , but real rise will be when we hit CE and Cryptopia when they reply.

I am 100% sure that in 5000%/10000% coin only rookies sell on 5000% and smart ones buys from them and hold and grow to sell day by day at 10000% when price is enough low so that everyone can buy. Remember - at 10000% every single user can double their coins in 3 days.

For those who cannot buy now and are low on coins i suggest they join official pool with zero fee and same day withdraw - it stakes currently near perfect well above 13%

Happy Staking!

Smart or not should be judged later. Most high stake coin do not end well. The recent one is MUT.

Just do a simple math, if you buy 1000 DV7 today, let it stake until the end of 5000% ROI (in about 10 days), then till the end of 10000% ROI (about 39 days), you will have 37,942,815 DV7, meaning that if the price after 49 days is 0.02 sat, you make it even.

BTW, after 49 days there will be no demand as this only advantage it has has gone.

He знaю кaк y вac, a y мeня нaгpaдa нa кoшeлeк пaдaeт чepeз paз, тo кaждыe 6 чacoв тo пo 2oe cyтoк ничeгo нeт(
Pages:
Jump to: