Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt] Dv7 Coin - High PoS coin [Up to 10000% APR] - page 5. (Read 13166 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I like the idea of this project. I will support the devs. Hope a succeed future for it
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
any news from swap coin ?
swap is completed but i couldn't find new roadmap second time. There were some dates for new wallet, exchanges, etc.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Happy has had a good nights rest and I am pleased to announce the ratio that dv7 will be swapped to dv8 for. The SWAP ratio will be 1:10,000. That means 10,000 dv7 will swap to 1 dv8.
Activity: 74
what is DV8 total supply and ROI?
i can not find it anywhere.
Activity: 308
Merit: 107
okay so final question since people keep on saying conflicting things

is stake united able to do the swap or is it still only the "official" pool?
Activity: 98
What's the swap ratio for upcoming swap, and when we are going to get the dv8 wallet?
Have they mentioned the logic behind why not supporting the staking pools? I simply don't get it, makes it hard as possible for your community. :/
They said writing swap bot needs too much effort. They will credit DV8 manually to each wallet on their staking pool. This is why they aren't support other pools.
Activity: 112
This thing shuts down at 50 Billion right?
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Man, this ann has been quiet lately. Is there any additional updates on what exactly DV8 will be about?
Activity: 182
Have they mentioned the logic behind why not supporting the staking pools? I simply don't get it, makes it hard as possible for your community. :/
Merit: 107
Discord Announcements :

Short explanation of the purpose:
1. A swap is called a swap because it is an exchange of 2 assets. In order to get DV8 you will have to send DV7 somewhere.
2. If we would make a swap with a coin burn we would need to take a snapshot. This would mean that ALL coins generated after this snapshot are void.
3. The burn address swap is a shitton of work. This way it is much easier for the team and everyone is credited with his coins in the new DV8 pool at the same time - You are free to withdraw your coins as soon as they were swapped!
4. We don't support StakeUnited
5. We don't support StakingLab
6. ALL COINS NOT IN THE OFFICAL #staking-pool by 25th APRIL ARE VOID AND WILL NOT BE SWAPPED!

such a fucking shitty scam looking move IMHO.

Activity: 97
expect a miracle from the dv8
copper member
Activity: 56

============
PRICE | POOL LIST | REALTIME ROI | REALTIME MN REWARD
DISCORD | TELEGRAM | BITCOINTALK
Dv7 Coin LISTING
Activity: 51
Stake and HODL till MasterNode will kick in  Cheesy
Cheap coins for sale atm in the pre-sales. gonna take em all..after going to exchange MOON
I sent my coins from stake united to offical staking pool and send a message to staking bot. Do i need any other thing to getting swapped coins?
Activity: 163
At block 50269 now, so not long until 20% APR ? Would this mean that people will start dumping or will an anti-inflationary level (as opposed to now) be reached then ?
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
how can they distingish taht the DV7 are coming from a non supported staking pool like stakingunited?...strange action anyway...either no pool-benefit in code or deal with it but only a offical pool sounds odd...
Merit: 10
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
What is the purpose of not supporting stake united and stakinglab? it seems like that just alienates the investors. Hmmm
Discord Announcements :

Short explanation of the purpose:
1. A swap is called a swap because it is an exchange of 2 assets. In order to get DV8 you will have to send DV7 somewhere.
2. If we would make a swap with a coin burn we would need to take a snapshot. This would mean that ALL coins generated after this snapshot are void.
3. The burn address swap is a shitton of work. This way it is much easier for the team and everyone is credited with his coins in the new DV8 pool at the same time - You are free to withdraw your coins as soon as they were swapped!
4. We don't support StakeUnited
5. We don't support StakingLab
6. ALL COINS NOT IN THE OFFICAL #staking-pool by 25th APRIL ARE VOID AND WILL NOT BE SWAPPED!
Is it an official statement? If yes, avoiding the swap on other pools, exchanges and wallets (other than their pools) doesn't seems community friendly action. 
Activity: 3
So they just kicked me out from the discordapp. First, the developers deleted my messages, in which I expressed doubts about their honesty, and then completely threw me out from the discord chat after my words about the lack of guarantees of the returning of coins from their personal wallet-pool.
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAM
Pages:
Jump to: