Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt] Dv7 Coin - High PoS coin [Up to 10000% APR] - page 9. (Read 13142 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Hey guys just invested in DV7 and i was wondering how many would I need to start staking. Thanks again.
Activity: 183
I have a question. What happens if coin wont be listed on Cryptopia by end of 10000% block ? do we have any guarantees or its just fingers crossed and hope for the best ?
That the only way we can increase volume and pull new investors in while still 4 weeks of high ARP is on. imo no swap will be attractive to anyone once we're back to lower stake % . There are million coins out there like this. Im early investor in this coin and would like to hear you thoughts as ROI isnt looking great atm in my Delta. Thanks
It will probably get to 1 satoshi soon because of the huge inflation.
I've just checked the price on stocks.echange, and the price already went down to 8 satoshi.

It wont be listed anywhere else.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I have a question. What happens if coin wont be listed on Cryptopia by end of 10000% block ? do we have any guarantees or its just fingers crossed and hope for the best ?
That the only way we can increase volume and pull new investors in while still 4 weeks of high ARP is on. imo no swap will be attractive to anyone once we're back to lower stake % . There are million coins out there like this. Im early investor in this coin and would like to hear you thoughts as ROI isnt looking great atm in my Delta. Thanks
It will probably get to 1 satoshi soon because of the huge inflation.
I've just checked the price on stocks.echange, and the price already went down to 8 satoshi.
Activity: 5

Please donate a penny to me, I'm doing it for my family. Please sympathize with me.
 DV7 : DRcErNpqtFmYNh2VBuUVqaZTR7x58JfY7V
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 42
This coin is hilarious.  I bought some more actually just to do some tests.  So what coin is next to come out with ridiculous high APR like this coin?  Who's the next new kid on the block?  lol
Activity: 31
Hello! Is there a core technical or product advantage that is likely to lead to competitive differentiation?
Activity: 97
what is the news for the new exchangers?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
2000 52 days est.  Shocked
i sell coin DV7  Grin DEV coin - very good stake coin  Wink
Activity: 406
4 days start wallet 0 stake - no stake working  Huh
How many coins do you have ?
Because of the high supply , it's very possible that you are not staking because you have a low amount of coins
Activity: 16
Merit: 5
I suggest you all try DV7 Coin, i already made 0.3btc on it and it is not even started to stake at 27% daily. POS MONKEY just post review on his blog. Coin stakes very well with 20k coins (current price 400-300sat if you wait) and 4k more blocks until 10000% pos. Well known supporters and community leaders too on discord. Its forbidden to post links here but you can see for yourself

Lol.  You have been in 10000% POS

Yup. I made my 27%(10kAPR). JUST GETN STARTED!
Activity: 280
4 days start wallet 0 stake - no stake working  Huh
Activity: 76
I suggest you all try DV7 Coin, i already made 0.3btc on it and it is not even started to stake at 27% daily. POS MONKEY just post review on his blog. Coin stakes very well with 20k coins (current price 400-300sat if you wait) and 4k more blocks until 10000% pos. Well known supporters and community leaders too on discord. Its forbidden to post links here but you can see for yourself

Lol.  You have been in 10000% POS
Activity: 210
Hi all. What is the minimum amount of DV7 coins needed for getting daily stakes  Huh Thanks

Interesting. I though 27% daily and 10000% POS started 3-4 days ago, the chain is in 22k blocks already. And where do you sell for 400 sat?
Activity: 210
I picked up a small bag...lets see how this goes.
Activity: 392
As Investors and supporters of DV7 we all share an interest in getting the most out of this time and promoting the coin anyway we can. Mabe you can think of a way to promote and market DV7 yourselves while we wait for the bureaucratic gears to turn back
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
this project explains the complete information about coins that will be developed, I see this project doing presale, but what if there are some unsold coins on presale? is there any advanced action to extend presale or burn the remaining coins

Don't think it matters now. 50mil coins already. This project is almost over. It is lucky if devs still around with this project. The guy who created this ANN was doing presale for Arion, another high POS coin + MN. Forget also the roadmap, there will be no cryptopia listing or what so ever.
Activity: 274
this project explains the complete information about coins that will be developed, I see this project doing presale, but what if there are some unsold coins on presale? is there any advanced action to extend presale or burn the remaining coins
Pages:
Jump to: