Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SCRYPT] Murraycoin [MRY] - The Next Big Thing - page 4. (Read 15990 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The Murraycoin Project ▪ Lead Developer
KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!

I heard these guys have some real sharks on their legal team:

Activity: 980
It's shitcoins like this that are going to force regulations on the Crypto market. But it doesn't matter, does it Dev? People like you only care about making $10 now at the expense of the entire Crypto future.

If cryptocurrencies so weak, then they will die. If not, then it doesn't matter.

You misunderstood his statement. There are boundaries needed to be respect. Bill Murray is a nice guy and a great actor, but just because of that, doesn't mean you want to take advantage of him. The guy made this is not doing it not in his tribute but profiting off his back, a classic grade A douche-bag move.

By the same skew logic, if there is no boundary, if you see someone's wife on the street, just because she has a few holes and 2 legs does not mean she is yours.

+1 Shocked Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Btw, I don't know the future of this coin but I want to say - good laucnh and beautiful wallet. Very good wallet!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
MMRQYcpVcBAVzp39mkxaBEXFJPzvTqXCQT
thx
Activity: 602

I like your website but you may want to check some spelling before you check the submit button. I quote this sentence:

I'm talkign about MurryaCoin, the coin names after "Bill Murray".

2 errors in 1 sentence. If you want your site to look a bit professional that should not happen imo. Just saying :p Other than that, gl

Activity: 193
Murraycoin blockchain is on CryptExplorer now:
http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/MurrayCoin

Any donations appreciated!
MRY: MURRAYFeSRuNkwVCBneAqbKWjnuam9HtTT
Yeap, we need more dirty news! They will make coin more popular Wink
Activity: 154
murraycoin!
MLsM6PgfghsnKjVBiUqvqbw6d5oe1KFHbJ
thanks
No one selling, coin has future Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
MK89VTHMiet5vFE8Hqjs6Scsda2etfot7x

Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
MEtcoPd42nUhrKQz49zTubS9tCBNnmivXn
thanks
waiting for more undisclosed information as are the most important
Tough crowd!

As easy as it is to understand the various concerns about a lawsuit...the fact is that your conclusions are being drawn without any information. Unfortunately, there is a limited amount of information that I can disclose at this time. I can assure everybody there will be no lawsuits filed. Your concern is certainly appreciated (thanks for looking out for us) but we'll take it from here.

I also understand the skepticism about another altcoin launch -- there is no doubt the space is getting crowded. However, there are some cool things in the pipeline for Murraycoin and there is likely more muscle behind it than any cryptocurrency released in the past 12 months. It's a fair-release coin (1 block of 1950 was premined...750 of which has already been given away to the few people that posted their Murraycoin addresses in this thread.) 2/3 of the 1950 reward blocks are yet to be mined -- the difficulty adjusts every 36 blocks to ensure thousands of blocks weren't blown through at launch. As of this post, we're about 1700 blocks in. We had a vision and we are bringing that vision to reality despite the critics.

If you dislike fair-release coins, dedicated development teams with innovative projects in the works, coins with financial support, and Bill Murray...this certainly isn't the coin for you and you might as well move along. However, if you want a piece of this sweet action, quit complaining, quit jumping to conclusions, and start mining some Murrays. These 1950 blocks aren't going to last forever and the difficulty is actually lower right now than it was shortly after launch (likely due to the 5x Earthcoin rewards sucking away hash power.)

Activity: 980

Murraycoin [MRY] - The Next Big Thing to be sued!!!!

Activity: 56
MRvkkKopEmo9CXQN2aKRoH3HAyQWXL6N5x

thanks
Activity: 42
It isnt an issue unless that person creates a legal issue over it. Ron Paul was on CNN and was told about RonPaulCoin and his response? He loved it. Biggest smile ever.

Bill Murray....Bill FUCKING Murray! I doubt he will have an issue with this. SO all you naysayers can go sit on your thumbs and spin.
New Murraycoin pool added at FusionHash:

FusionHash Murraycoin Pool

The majority of the promo blocks are still remaining -- hop in, mine away, and have fun.
Activity: 9
MBqBhhLQabtvrZJg3QJ5ENpA9yq3GxMqkw
thanks
Activity: 238
I love NACHOS
You misunderstood his statement. There are boundaries needed to be respect. Bill Murray is a nice guy and a great actor, but just because of that, doesn't mean you want to take advantage of him. The guy made this is not doing it not in his tribute but profiting off his back, a classic grade A douche-bag move.

By the same skew logic, if there is no boundary, if you see someone's wife on the street, just because she has a few holes and 2 legs does not mean she is yours.

While it is not against the law he can do what he wants.

It is against the law you idiot . You seen what happened to Coiyne or are you just turning blind eyes?  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_rights  check out the United States section
http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/using-name-or-likeness-another

Someone can actually damage this person by recording his node IP and report it to the lawyer. This is exploitation without consent. What now idiots? Also, people at RonPaulCoin got away with it because Ron Paul himself said he was ok with it. If he realized they were not "endorsing" but "profiting" of his back, guess what will happen?
Pages:
Jump to: