Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SCRYPT] Murraycoin [MRY] - The Next Big Thing - page 5. (Read 15990 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
We need a pool really bad  Wink Wink
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
MNSoAfkeWR27Vo8Ga2wdmTrr87g88AL8pq
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
Can we raise the bar?

Usde and Digibyte look promising, this is a recipe for disaster.

Legal issues and no exchange is going to accept this.

Next!

What legal isues? You mean like the RonPaulCoin? Oh boy...
Activity: 224
Where it was safe to assume Kanye would cry and bitch over Coinye, I'd say it's safe to assume Bill will get his hand on some of MRY and hand them out himself Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 501
facepalm Lips sealed
Activity: 238
vovan115
Activity: 133
where is pool?
Activity: 182
Activity: 887
need pool soon
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
There are a million names on the world, for example dog, cat, tree, sea, sky, but some stupid persons select famous names like COYE, do you have copyright for this name ? answer : no, are his relatives ? answer : no, Is your name Bill Murray ? answer : no

True answer : i am scammer and you are simpleton!
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
love Bill, but come on... we don't need any more coins without innovation.
Both coins with huge premine and instamine. Yeap, move along.
Activity: 714
Skol!
Can we raise the bar?

Legal issues and no exchange is going to accept this.

Next!
You misunderstood his statement. There are boundaries needed to be respect. Bill Murray is a nice guy and a great actor, but just because of that, doesn't mean you want to take advantage of him. The guy made this is not doing it not in his tribute but profiting off his back, a classic grade A douche-bag move.

By the same skew logic, if there is no boundary, if you see someone's wife on the street, just because she has a few holes and 2 legs does not mean she is yours.

While it is not against the law he can do what he wants.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
GO GO GO
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
how to mine
MG8V7DpRfVjZMfKmtqNsAX3cmebLghuo9w
Activity: 238
wts 7800 MRY for 0,15 btc   Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's shitcoins like this that are going to force regulations on the Crypto market. But it doesn't matter, does it Dev? People like you only care about making $10 now at the expense of the entire Crypto future.

If cryptocurrencies so weak, then they will die. If not, then it doesn't matter.

You misunderstood his statement. There are boundaries needed to be respect. Bill Murray is a nice guy and a great actor, but just because of that, doesn't mean you want to take advantage of him. The guy made this is not doing it not in his tribute but profiting off his back, a classic grade A douche-bag move.

By the same skew logic, if there is no boundary, if you see someone's wife on the street, just because she has a few holes and 2 legs does not mean she is yours.
It's shitcoins like this that are going to force regulations on the Crypto market. But it doesn't matter, does it Dev? People like you only care about making $10 now at the expense of the entire Crypto future.

If cryptocurrencies so weak, then they will die. If not, then it doesn't matter.
Activity: 140
MJWUg54Z7nRsRvcymycKgqh7XXB2WdMRrc

Wink Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: