Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 122. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
pos is good enough, it need maybe a better transaction validate, a system that can check if a block is valid, without basing its check on the longest chain

Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
This:

Hello all,  I have a question if you can help me:

According to the ANN page:

The LABH team consists of experienced professionals in the POS environment.

..but I'm unable to find any info about who they are, neither here or on the webpage - can someone provide me with this info & make it available to everyone please?

I like to know who I'm investing my time/effort/money with.

Thanks.

So not a single one of the shill accounts here knows who the team is?  Not even the OP?

OK, maybe someone can explain why the DV8coin & LABHcoin sites use the exact same description.

Word for word:

Or why every single shill account here posts in both their threads?
Activity: 56
Came across labh on reddit.  Project is interesting and has massive opportunity for growth. Looking for altcoins to invest in, i think  this might be my biggest bag.

Which is the most interesting feature that attracted you to labh?
Activity: 52
Came across labh on reddit.  Project is interesting and has massive opportunity for growth. Looking for altcoins to invest in, i think  this might be my biggest bag.
Activity: 52
Labh Cryptocurrency has already succeeded and there is no point doubting if it will succeed or not. The market is growing day by day, that does not mean crypto has not succeeded. Grin
Activity: 112
Labh crypto is fastest way to get rich and fastest way to profit. Risk always balance with profit, if you can control then you can get rich.
Activity: 42
I believe and invest in the Labh crypto currency, but this is for me an additional earnings and to devote only to crypto currency is very profitable..!
Activity: 98
How to add LABH coins from wallet to staking pool??
anyone explain me??
Activity: 33
Merit: 1
hi guys , i am new to this group , the project is going good ......the team members are doing a great job
and its logo is quite interesting,it as unique feature ..nice to be with this group  Smiley
Activity: 154
Guys!!! LABH wallet has been updated, now you can update your wallets.
LABH coin has a good option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very interesting to say that, In this LABH coin there is more number of blocks will be hit rather solo staking, which can result in more coins earned a day because of supper blocks  Wink

Ya labh pool staking is the best staking pool as because there is more chances of hitting a block and get high reward as because it is an unique POS coin with high APR 
Hi by seeing the features of the coin I got amazed
Good specification,  nice team great
All the best guys
Activity: 61
how much time needed to stake a coin in wallet?
it depends upon how much coins u have  if u have less number of coins then the coin stake hits little later if u have more number of coins then ur coin stake hits faster..
pra
Activity: 98
can any one explain me about "synchronizing" mean and why does it take so long?

in the world of bitcoin, wallet synchronization is an important phase that ensures this currency is safe and secure.
so it takes that much time
Activity: 70
Guys,

After a week of research, I came up with the list of the AltCoins that I might be putting my $$$ on.
Initially i thought split my capital and invest on 3-4 coins afterwards , I thought to find one good potential coin which i can get for cheap price and invest
I found LABH coin which was to my requirements and i saw many getting good stake rewards too i am sure this coin will fetch me good returns
that is  great its good to find high potential coin like this and invest growth of this coin will give you good profit, rather than finding bad coins and investing on them , even i have invested in LABH getting good stake rewards
Activity: 126
What does staking exactly mean? To get coins into the wallet. The wallet has to be connected 24 h?

where staking means that a person can validate block transactions according to how many coins he or she holds. This means that the more Bitcoin or altcoin owned by a person as more power to generate the block
yes , if u want to do so staking then u need to keep ur wallet 24/7 on ....or if u want to take a easier way then opt staking pool where u need not keep ur wallet always on ...
can any one explain me about "synchronizing" mean and why does it take so long?
Activity: 42
Guys,

After a week of research, I came up with the list of the AltCoins that I might be putting my $$$ on.
Initially i thought split my capital and invest on 3-4 coins afterwards , I thought to find one good potential coin which i can get for cheap price and invest
I found LABH coin which was to my requirements and i saw many getting good stake rewards too i am sure this coin will fetch me good returns
The public blockchain, is exactly what the name suggest, Blockchain technology that is completely open to the public,namely anyone able to join to the network as a participator. Which growing number of the participants in network. A private blockchain network requires an invitation and must be validated by either the network starter or by a set of rules put in place by the network starts
Mining pools are a way for LABH miners to pool their resources together and share their hashing power while splitting the reward equally according to the amount of shares they contributed to solving a block.
Jump to: