Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 132. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
guys!! we are glad to announce that LABH coin got listed in Coindata.vc, it is another step of achievement. labh coin growth is increasing day by day.... Cool  happy to be a part of this team.

Wow it's amazing,  Its good to see our coin growing and this shows how genuine it is..  There is no words for me to speak..
I am proud to be part of this team Smiley
Activity: 32
What r the POS rewards of this coin...  Huh
Can anyone explain..
Activity: 154
guys!! we are glad to announce that LABH coin got listed in Coindata.vc, it is another step of achievement. labh coin growth is increasing day by day.... Cool  happy to be a part of this team.
Activity: 56
in LABH coin, my experience is best because I have to learn and find ways to determine the right time to buy this coin, for me investing to LABH is much better than other coins, the price of the coin is increasing day by day...

it is better to buy the coin as soon as possible because as the price of the coin is increasing day by day it is difficult to buy because the goes on increases and there will be number of buyers will be there
Activity: 52
LABH coin has very good percentage rate of return, it is real and very few projects that can guarantee such high interest rates on your own wallet. I believe in this project. i have already seen many coins but LABH coin has unique features.

ya this is one of the genuine project , we can get to know it by reading its white paper this gives us complete specification of the coin
by launching in different websites we will get to know that this coin is not fake
and it is totally unique from different coins as it is giving a high POS
Activity: 84
Guys,  its better time to buy the coins has if the coin value is just starting to raise,  so it's better to buy the coin now itself..
Before it's value reached to moon
where can i buy LABH coins,how to add our coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool. how can we came to know how much ROI is getting from pool daily 

You can send BTC or LTC to your wallet and use it for buy LABH coins.
Activity: 98
where can i buy LABH coins,how to add our coin for staking in pool and does it need minimum coin to stake in pool. how can we came to know how much ROI is getting from pool daily 

there is no such minimum coins for investing in staking pool, its your wish . how much coin you contain you can invest it to the pool
Activity: 14
LABH coin has very good percentage rate of return, it is real and very few projects that can guarantee such high interest rates on your own wallet. I believe in this project. i have already seen many coins but LABH coin has unique features.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
A coin development with the mindset to proffer currency solution especially when it comes to size, price and infrastructure is definitely a great thinking and I strongly believe this project will thrive well, the team LABH coin is very professionally and are on the vision and mission..now LABH coin is expanding in the field of public.
Activity: 28
LABH staking is one of the best staking there is no charges for witdrawal,transaction, and deposit with high ROI without any deficluty we can genrate good rewards its best staking coin i ever seen.
in LABH coin, my experience is best because I have to learn and find ways to determine the right time to buy this coin, for me investing to LABH is much better than other coins, the price of the coin is increasing day by day...
Activity: 12
LABH coin has good value in market, and the best thing for every project, that is a lot of the growth depends on the seriousness with which the team backing works and how motivated the team is, here are so many people who wants to make a name and seriously work toward making a value add on to the system, LABH is the best example for this kind of projects.
Merit: 1
Guys no need to panic if your wallet is not Sync!!
when the coins are getting matured and that moment wallet gets out of sync or shut down…….no need to panic we just need to restart the wallet and wait until it is synchronized. It may just take time and it will continue from where it was stopped.
Where are I can find more info about this project?
Go to the first page and there you will get WEBSITE option, then click on that there you can get detail info about LABH.
Activity: 84
Add our coin for staking in pool and dose it need minimum coin to stake in pool
just send your coin from ur wallet to LABHssp pool address ,after that immediately confirm ur deposite through deposite bot
 u will get confirm from in LABH discord sever in bot-command secction
Where are I can find more info about this project?
Activity: 154
LABH is working ok for me, although a lot of exchanges are under heavy load right now.
 But let's see whether my order at 45k will be hit soon 
Jump to: