Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 145. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Great job on the account trading market place!

I think it's pretty straight forward and easy to use.

I too found the sort by price to be buggy. We need some forward and  back buttons so that we can see more Investors.

But so far so good. Really great job guys !
It is always worth staking LABH coins because LABH coin has a good future and with the price rise of it, you will always make more and more profit from what you have earned. so the risk is minimal. and rewards is great...
Activity: 98
Guys...It's really a good thing to invest your investments but make sure to invest in potential project so you won't make regrets in the end.But with the present situation right now, LABH coin is project is best,and it has great futures, so invest on this project and make more profit.So i suggest to focus in LABH coin, it much more interesting project...happy to be part of this.
LABH is a primarily Proof of Stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scypt algorithm, with a high fixed annual percentage rate of returns (APR) in the PoS system. PoS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, getting rewarded for being part of the LABH blockchain network. With PoS you don't have to deal with the high operating costs and issues commonly faced with PoW systems (Miners).
Activity: 546
Merit: 5
and what is the point of coins, well, they are mined, well, good pools, and later, in order for the coin to be in demand, it is necessary that it have an applied value, or is it simply speckle?
In every investments, you need to have a capital, it is rarely to trade without investing any amount. LABH  coin is vey good project to invest, the team effort is really good,I do appreciate all of your respect guys, absolutely this forum just like family. Remind and educate me when i was wrong and in confuse situation.
Activity: 28
You can purchase LTC and BTC from inside the wallet As a first-time investor in any cryptocurrency, you need to consider the volatility of the market as well as the possibility that you could lose everything you invest. Conversely, you could hit it big as the currency continues to grow in acceptance, giving you every reason to gain
Activity: 84
public blockchain is that no one individual or company is able to control the information which is contained on the blockchain or the rules governing the blockchain. It is not possible for the “owner” of the blockchain to change the rules of the blockchain at his own wish.
encryption mean The encrypted data is encoded or changed up to some extent before it is sent out of a network by the sender and only authorized parties can access that information. In Block-chain, this approach is useful because it simply adds more to the overall security and authenticity of blocks and helps to keep them secure.
Basically Data security always matters here, Encryption is one the approach that helps the organizations to keep their data secure.
Activity: 36
excited for see about this project , because we can getting more experience
and i think value will be growth and make an more innovation for gain all investor in the world
Is therespecific network conditions for using Blockchain technology in an organizatio there is no specific condition of using it. However, the network must be a peer-to-peer network under the concerned protocols.  It validates the new block simply and helps organizations to keep up the pace in this matter without investing in third-party applications
Activity: 126
Blockchains can be built that require permission to read the information on the blockchain, that limit the parties who can transact on the blockchain and that set who can serve the network by writing new blocks into the chain
I looked the white list and other additional information. It seems to me that this project can grow into something bigger like bitcoin.I think labh coin can give many interesting opportunities. It is great way to get some money for a new project. Many projects will try to mint huge labh coins here.I remember that nobody believed that bitcoin can be popular and useful. Maybe, you are right. I am so glad that we live in time of global innovation
I was going to start staking   but then the wallet stopped working on my laptop before I could fully download the blockchain ledger.
 but my coins are stake or not
Activity: 84
After adding coins to staking pool means there is no purpose to keeping our wallet open and we can turn off your system our staking will be going on...
Labh coin is just an opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money.Great project very happy to be this project..
I think labhcoin can give many interesting opportunities. It is great way to get some money for a new project. Many projects will try to mint huge labh coins here.
Activity: 70
 The labhcoin wallet that is user-friendly,  easy to use and also very secure
LABH COIN has a maximal benefit for any stake size,you will get your percentage share of 24 hours shared pool stake based on your compounding balance .
Jump to: