Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 147. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Hi guys I'm new to  staking and I have an issue that i need help with.  I have staked  coins, but then in my labh wallet my coins went back to spendable automatically. But since then it is showing that my coins have not been matured for staking, even though I have plenty of coins. Please help !
You need to wait for 24 hours for you coins to mature, by then you will start receiving stake rewards. You will normally be receiving rewards every 24 hours,that is the maturity period. Please make sure your wallet is open and online 24 hours to receive the maximum reward
Merit: 0
Hi guys I'm new to  staking and I have an issue that i need help with.  I have staked  coins, but then in my labh wallet my coins went back to spendable automatically. But since then it is showing that my coins have not been matured for staking, even though I have plenty of coins. Please help !
Activity: 28
LABH coin is very good coin i will read the all points of this coin... development space is actually very good, Be patient and wait for the market to pick up. LABH coins will give you a good ROI I believe that we should keep coin at least three years to take really good profit
Activity: 84
this is what makes Labh coin increasingly popular and becomes the best coin. people really trust Labh coin because the value of Labh coin is high and stable. the better the value of coin, the more people believe in Labh coin.
Activity: 70
Why is there no information about the development team anywhere ? What command hides his identity? This is a very strong blow to the trust in this project
Activity: 98

The current market sentiment is favoring side ways action at the moment. Every LABH coin investor is waiting on the good news of LABH  approval.

I believe that LABH  decision will have a major effect on LABH  coin  price maybe a few times fold the effect of LABH coin  Futures approved
Activity: 52
labh coin  is a digital currency that can be traded on cryptocurrency so that we and exchange our LABH coin  with fiat money or by making transactions by buying other coins here which makes LABH coin  more attractive so we can collect our LABH coin  as much as possible.
Activity: 56
the exchange progress has been complited LABH coin got listed in coinexchangig, i am excited for this news..
i am sure that this exchange would be great because the team which is behind this project is good
They are active all the time , they are working hard, the commitment of team is pretty well.
yes that's right, I agree with you, LABH coin is a digital currency and not digital gold, because everyone is free to argue like that, as long as it is not harmful to others and harming  labh coin is enough ...
many people selling coins for low price because the dumpers are dumping the coins , because they staked more coins and they did not waiting for a good price … but the people get more priffit if they wait for better price ,  LABH is now flying like eagle ..just go with labh then only u can reach your goas ….. awesome team and hard working …. all the best for the team !!!

yes wait for the better  price then only get well proffit and the advantage of high rate of intrest ...!!
I think this is best time for investing money in Labh coin because the price of Labh coin as increase and it will rise more very soon. So, they'll get a huge opportunity to make huge amount of profit out it of through selling when the price of  labh coin will again rise up.
If we are talking about the price, LABH coin  is like a gold because LABH is very expensive even though the price is falling but its remain expensive so I agree that LABH coin  is a digital gold. If someone mine a gold they will be rich someday right? just like when we are keep investing and focusing our time on how to earn LABH there is the possibility to be rich someday because LABH coin  is expensive like a gold.
yes i think its digital gold and already its call an asset too.
LABH coin is something that change the world totally.
and definately its best.
I actually do believe in the LABH digital gold theory. LABH is here to stay. I don't see a foreseeable fuukture without LABH. Having said that, LABH is scarce too. Like gold. It's supply is limited. Much more than gold supply on heart. People like to collect it, just like gold.

So, for these reason, I think LABH coin is a good store of value, just like gold. Well even better, because btc is funnier Than gold

I also do not believe in this digital gold or some gold replacement.  You need to have physical assets on hand like gold/silver.  You must also have fiat .  Finally you must now in my opinion hold LABH coin.  It's a brand new asset class which may overtake fiat so you need to be in just in case. 

LABH COIN is secure and rewarding cryptocurrency for investor worldwide. Our focus is long term rewads.
Activity: 28
My current strategy is to get some BTC now that the market price is low and hold it. I will actually be holding till the price hit my target then boom i sell it.
I have purchased some coins,how much time i need to stake?
Activity: 33
does the labh coin wallet has any conflict wallet on which we have any code to download the particular or it is a normal  like other wallet
Activity: 98
labh coin has a potential profit with that prediction.. while the price was low many of buyer will buy. and it will pump at a time we cannot predict the end of labh coin
Jump to: