Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 149. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
A global network of computers uses blockchain technology to jointly manage the database that records and transactions. That is managed by its network, and not any one central authority. Decentralization means the network operates on a user-to-user (or peer-to-peer) basis
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
While the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down u need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to resync from 0..
But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to 0 it will continue from where it was stopped ..
U will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync
Activity: 84
Proof of stack is  the name states  the validation of the work that happened and proving
it is correct. LABH coin follow this way of consensus to make sure the authenticity of the chain is
good
Can't wait for the alpha release of the platform. It will help the project a lot, because it will show what the true potential this project has. As already said there is massive money in the intermodal industry and they really need solutions for their logistic problems. If done right (and I beleive in the team) it could be a revolution in that field.
Activity: 98
will u plzz explain wat is staking in labh coins?Huh?
Activity: 56
the main difference between the staking pool and the solo staking is that the solo staking needs the wallet should be in login mode all the time, strong internet and the strong electricity power is required where its  necessary  but not much in pool staking.
hey guys happy news for all LABH coin got listed in coinexchange, great move from the team this shows the growth of this project, i am gng to crazy for this... its increasing day by day n this news will be made everyones day special...this one aslo right time to invest LABH coins.. go buy labh coins n get more profit... 
Obviously, The Price Determines only the on supply and demand of the coin for example if there is a demand for LABH coins, the price increases and when demand falls, Respectively the price also falls...
Activity: 28
labh coin one of the best coin,so many feature is there  and events also here like a airdrop and bounties is there u follow and participate u get a more rewards   
Activity: 154
guys its true LABH coin is growing faster and faster so that it emerges in the top in the atlcoins 
it is a promising project...take part in this project this is good oppertunity.
I am very Happy to hear that LABH coin has highly network security though records are distributed across the multiple area and system is regularly updated latest block, accessing any of the Active Node means Acquiring the latest data.
Activity: 28
a very interesting plan I think with the allocation of funds on each item quite a lot, the sale of coins also offers many bonuses, I also see this idea developed a bounty program, where I can see the thread about bounty
The transaction details added to the blockchain means is it permanent, are we can change it??

The transaction details added to the blockchain are permanent, and cannot be altered.
how labh coin mining works,does it create new coins or no.

there is no mining you just buy the coins and stake them then earn ur profit !!
Activity: 70
 when the price is low the dumpers are dumping their coins for low price therefore In staking the investors will earn more coins  and selling there  coins for low price
labh coin is Not just but its a best opportunity to change the world for the better. Rich people, as always by turning it into a way of earning money. Great project very happy to be no this project.
Activity: 15
i have one doubt here, if i get self stake coins in my own PC, can i get more rewards comparing to staking pool  ?

if ur a large number of coin holder your can get stake easly in self staking and if do self staking also you need to merge the coin when you got stake hit then you can get coins stake hit faster
Activity: 112
No restriction on number of coins that can be submitted to the pool.
there is no restriction to add coins to pool you can add how much coin you want 
Activity: 70
labh coin has high level security as Nobody can hack ,need a password phrase to encrypt the labh coin wallet
Activity: 154
labh coin has more computing power when transaction happen you can validate your transaction very faster than other miners in the network and
hence may earn a fraction of a labh coin as a reward.
Jump to: