Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 2. (Read 326875 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
You can stake the coin with minimum quantity, And you can also stake with whatever coins you have in your wallet but 'By staking with lesser coin you can get reward late.
Activity: 18
Labh coin is gaining confidence again in the market and its values exceeded the  appreciation, demonstrating new paths to success. we must wait.
the developers did a great job. Detailed technical information on the business, information about developers, social networks. I think that this is a sample for other ideas as it's necessary to treat the investor, draw up a draft.
Activity: 9
THIS COIN IS DEAD

even the devs has disable the coin on crypto-bridge.org and NO buyers on coinexchange
Activity: 36
Labh Project is being a super fast, privacy-based crypto-currency is determined to preserve sustainable growth and progress.
LABH coin community is working through as per there plan now they are looking for more new investors. when the price is low the new investor are  interested  to invest in this project. because of its feature.
LABH coin community is working through as per there plan now they are looking for more new investors. when the price is low the new investor are  interested  to invest in this project. because of its feature.
A very promising direction can be considered Labh coin, and many investors who invested their money in Labh coin have become very wealthy people and even now it's not too late to invest because everything is just beginning for Labh crypto currencies.
labh coin diffrent in the distribution of coin.
this is the reson for the project to get the attention of the community.
labh project is so supported and labh team also comperative with their investors
Activity: 30
I have been active on the discord and telegram scene for a while,i'm really excited about labh project and especially for the way they are targeting the crypto field.
Labh project developing every day and these the team try to do something better than the rest!
labh project is so supported and labh team also comperative with their investors
Activity: 5
i hope in future labh coin price will rise, hold the coins .
Activity: 14
In Labh coin ,the specific block and random so there is a chances of getting high ROI Even For Small Bag Holders.
Activity: 30
The labh community  is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.
Labh coin is very attractive in order to contribute broadly the acceptance of coin and facilitate transactions or exchange in the world of crypto.
its k the price of the coin is low..but community till active this is what potential i seen in labh.
sure its recover its price soon
no...not a chance
Friendly community members, Helpful Dev's. Being a part of this labh community i really feel proud. It's true "labh the future of anonymous crypto currency".
 Is there something special planned for the future? Can you tell us more about it?
Pages:
Jump to: