Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 6. (Read 326875 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I believe that long-term investments always have a good impact on ur future life with the assets that we have, because they will bring great benefits in the future. I make long-term investments only in coin that have an excellent potential for the future and will continue to increase price such as Labh coin, The cost of this coin, really, really inspires confidence in the future.
Activity: 40
The benefits of he LABH coin is well and good with the great features and plans.
I have received the good staking rewards. Staking is very easy and gives you good income.
yes many investors including me have got good stake rewards if price increases we will get good profits also
Activity: 36
The project is designed in good prospective. This can be seen immediately in the analysis of this project. Labh have quite a positive opinion.
The benefits of he LABH coin is well and good with the great features and plans.
I have received the good staking rewards. Staking is very easy and gives you good income.
I want to get a big profit so I don't like to invest in the top rank coins because their prices are always higher than others so earn x10 or x20 times profit is difficult so this is a good coin to invest and get good returns
Activity: 35
The benefits of LABH coin is better than other coins and it will give brighter future for investors. the technology behind LABH is very good, Labh Coin is a new form of money that is revolutionary....
Activity: 18
The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. LABH coin is a great project because there are good people in a community that work together,
unity as a family and one also labh is a faithful community and  do all our best for our beloved labh community
my experience at the time of trading is I get profit from trading by way of atribite trading. that is by buying coin in one exchange for low price and selling at high prices in other exchangers.
LABH is a good opportunity to make an investment. As it is trading in various exchanges. Investors can choose the LABH project for the investment. Nice to see the coin development from day to day. The way they communicate with the people is also pretty awesome. The platform is interesting and competitive so team just need to fucos on the project strength so they can highlights those strength so it make the plan more impressive and different from others..
Activity: 42
We, as observers of crypotcurrency, only need to see the coinmarketcap specifications for the price.
See when first listing LABH COIN about 40 Satoshi and now the price is only 2-3 Satoshi.

Where is the Coin LABH on the DUMP?
Here, just give it to me for free. LOL
every coin  price low only show me a coin which price as not fallen there will be a raise in price in future so wait patiently
Activity: 36
Labh coin listed on several exchanges and  project has overcome many things, now the price is rising gradually.
LABH is the best coin for the long term investment with future plans and good returns.
Staking the matured coins gives you the more rewards than the normal coins staked.
Activity: 35
Those who think that Labh coin is better are because they believe in technology more and believe in what they can see in front of them. People who believe in Labh coin are because they see Labh coin being widely used and highly recognized!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
We, as observers of crypotcurrency, only need to see the coinmarketcap specifications for the price.
See when first listing LABH COIN about 40 Satoshi and now the price is only 2-3 Satoshi.

Where is the Coin LABH on the DUMP?
Here, just give it to me for free. LOL
labh coin this project very dynamic project, I have been participating in this project because it will be profitable in the future.Can i get an discord link to participate on your airdrop event it get an free reword coins
I believe Labh Crypto can make my future good. So I will dedicate my time to Labh coin, because I have to continue to study the Crypto world. Hopefully I can succeed later.
Activity: 56
I have invested in a  solid and fundamental coin, rather than ICOs Tokens, there is a big chance that LABH will be successful. In this Market Sentiment if you buy solids coins, that coins will be the first to recover as soon market sentiment changes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
      This currency is a very good deal. The features of the LABH, make it a highly desirable currency for investors. A strong community is created, which is the supreme proof that this currency has a staggering potential and will be an incredible source of profit. I will keep this coin in my wallet for a long time.
Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
I think investing on long term in LABH is a very good idea because you tend to make huge profits from it. As the coin grows, your profit increases as long as the coin in which you invested is stable and has good potentials. You can buy coin when they are cheap or when price falls, hold it on long term and as the price rises, your coin begins to rise with the flow of market.

Wow, your investment is now down over 99% in less than 2 months. That's a shame. Guess holding LABH didn't work out the way you said it would in your recommendations to others.
Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
I think I am not getting any rewards as the block does not hit any numbers specified in the first page  Embarrassed
Is there any reward for me

Probably not. If you couldn't tell already, this is absolutely a scamcoin. Just look at all these idiots posting the same mindless drivel one after another, not a single merit or rank above Newbie among them. That's because they hired a thread bumping service, because they don't have their own legitimacy or credibility. With each passing day this coin becomes worth less and less. Pretty soon you're going to have to pay people to take it off your hands.
Pages:
Jump to: