Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 255. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Obviously, The Price Determines only the on supply and demand of the coin for example if there is a demand for LABH coins, the price increases and when demand falls, Respectively the price also falls...

Although I have no clue why you are trying to bring up some fundamental mathematics here, I can tell you that your maths is wrong. You say when demand falls price falls. But what if supply falls also?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Staking is very similar  to mining, It allows smaller invest in Staking by Investing their coins to get rewards...
Activity: 56
Decided to check LABH out because I love POS coins! The ability to buy LABH is directly from the wallet is really intriguing! I can't wait to see how this project progresses  Shocked
Activity: 56
It's an amazing to hear that the LABH has took 11th place  in crypto bridge
Activity: 70
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/462571854188642315/485386682066272277/IMG-20180901-WA0010.jpg?width=808&height=431

the price of the coin is getting an increase from day to day even after the coin holders dumped their coins for the lesser price

OHH Its a happy movement, Good to see that Labh coin price as increase nice to be in this project , great project.... The price to a coin goes up and down each and everyday but iam sure this coin will highlight one day, i am waiting for it..
Hi Everybody I'm happy to be with this Group is New to this Cryptoworld, I got some information from Your coin and the features of the coin is  unique and this is because of the support given by the team members ....And I wish good luck  Smiley

Ya even I should thank investors a lot , because investors trusted this genuine project
Even it is a new project and even scmas were going on but also they trusted and invested our coin
And team is working hard
Nice to be a part of this team
brand new
Activity: 0
The market is quite volatile when it comes to investments you can not really rely on cycles. One decision from a ruling body and the investment market will spiral into chaos, so its better to invest in this plan, as well! Don't put all the eggs in one busket!
Hi Everybody I'm happy to be with this Group is New to this Cryptoworld, I got some information from Your coin and the features of the coin is  unique and this is because of the support given by the team members ....And I wish good luck  Smiley

Activity: 70
how could blockchain technology change finance? Huh Huh

Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create peer to peer between each other.
Block chain technology serves safety than banking system ,that's why people now are using block chain technology to maintain accounts
And it creates a peer to peer exchange
So block chain can improve the finance system
Activity: 126
Wow labh coin come to 11 possion some other day go to a 1st possion  Shocked Cool Cool
Ya good to hear that this coin is in 11th position
Because of the hard work made by the team
Even I wish this coin become one of the best POS coin in the world

wow it really amazing labh coin exchange to other coin's, lets start to trade and it is increase day by day
Activity: 84
Wow labh coin come to 11 possion some other day go to a 1st possion  Shocked Cool Cool
Ya good to hear that this coin is in 11th position
Because of the hard work made by the team
Even I wish this coin become one of the best POS coin in the world

wow it is amazing i get more reward today and i am full happy to day 
Activity: 32
hi guys do u have a telegram chat, i will join please anybody send telegram link

just go through Telegram:  https://t.me/joinchat/HjwxORLJBlu1jowkUUFJZA
just go to first page of this server u will get telegram server Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 154
how could blockchain technology change finance? Huh Huh

Block-chain technology allows you for the financial institutions to create peer to peer between each other.
Activity: 154
hi guys do u have a telegram chat, i will join please anybody send telegram link

just go through Telegram:  https://t.me/joinchat/HjwxORLJBlu1jowkUUFJZA
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Obviously, The Price Determines only the on supply and demand of the coin for example if there is a demand for LABH coins, the price increases and when demand falls, Respectively the price also falls...

WOWW Its very nice I would have bought some more bunch of coins, I have missed at all.... Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/462571854188642315/485386682066272277/IMG-20180901-WA0010.jpg?width=808&height=431

the price of the coin is getting an increase from day to day even after the coin holders dumped their coins for the lesser price

Good to see that Labh coin price as increase
    nice to be in this project , great project.....
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
how much coins i can win in airdrop event,if i have kept my coin in wallet for 6 months.
Jump to: