Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 250. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Surely Labh coin rocks crypto market in future... Smiley
Activity: 98
I am Facing some Problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly. What is the Major reason for this Give me some solution for that ?

Check your wallet Whether is in 'LOCK' or NOT, If it is in Lock your facing that problem unlock your wallet, Then your staking process will be continue soon
I am Facing some Problem in wallet the coins are not getting stake properly. What is the Major reason for this Give me some solution for that ?
Activity: 84
LABH coin has a SUBERB Option to stake the coins that is Staking Pool, Its very Interesting to say that, In this LABH coin there is more Number of Blocks will be hit Rather Solo Staking, Which can Result in More coins Earned a Day Because of supper Blocks   Cheesy
LABH coin provides Investors with a unique features to buy LABH coin in the wallet itself  You can send LTC or BTC to your LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH COINS, Without having to use an Exchange, This feature is only Available for LTC & BTC to buy LABH coins........   
In LABH coin, POS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, Getting Rewarded for being part of the LABH block-chain network.
In LABH you have MAXIMAL benefit for any Stake Size, you get your Percentage Shares of 24 hours, Shared Pool Stake based on your compounding balance......

Activity: 5
This plan can really be the start of a whole nw era in the crypto markets. I think this can be a very very huge sucess in the future. The dev team is really on point and i believe in them.
what are POS reward skim of this coin for every block hit?

this coin as fixed ROI-1000%APR for every normal stake hit
but when the block hits the number ending with
77 ur getting reward of ROI 10000%APR and there are other rewards for other block hits
to know the proper info see the coin spec in the first page.
Activity: 61
what are POS reward skim of this coin for every block hit?
pra
Hi Team, I Heard That This Coin has Staking Pool and Everyone Is Saying it is a Great Idea but I want to know what is staking Pool and What is its Advantages  ?

staking pool is a great idea to attract the investors has people who have less number of coin they opt pool  Smiley
Hi Team, I Heard That This Coin has Staking Pool and Everyone Is Saying it is a Great Idea but I want to know what is staking Pool and What is its Advantages  ?

staking pool is a place where u stake coins but only difference is in staking pool is u need not to have minimum coins to stake and u need not to keep ur wallet on while staking,no current supply but if u try to stake solo u should contain minimum coins ,current supply ur wallet should be on  its little risky Wink
is mining require large systems to run and keep for 24 hours running the system and internet also.

Sorry man its a POS coin you can stake coins not mining you are confused I guess
Ya you need high end system , speed internet connection and 24/hrs current supply

Staking Pool is a Pool where Coins are staked for those People who dont have Minimum coins to Stake which Helps the People to stake Coins even if they contain less Number of Coins

It is an attempt to encourage participate in this coin
staking pool is a pool where people invest there coins and when it hits the stake they will get reward coins its only profit
pra
LABH as Just walk in to the Exchange , Lets see how it will rock in Exchange , I Guess it may have Good Future
Let the coin Price Increase and It Shall Maintain a Good Constant Volume....

sure the coin will rock in the exchange ,but now the value has became little low bcoz of dumpers but no worries the value will increase
may in future the coin stands first in the cryptobridge  Wink
labh coin project is wonderful, many investors are putting more and more money in staking pool wallet to increase their coins.

Ya labh coin is now becoming one of the best pos coin
The team is working so hard
So more number of people are investing  their coins staking pool
Activity: 126
is there any rules for participate in signature bounty

Only full, senior, hero and legendary members can join the bounty.
-  Copy the text for your ranked bitcointalk account and add it to your signature and save it.
  -Post something to our bitcointalk thread minimum 100 char. 1 post/day for 14 days.
  -Post something to other bitcointalk thread minimum 100 char. 3 post/day for 14 days.
- Do not delete signature until you receive reward aprox 14 days.

can any one explain what is signature mentioned above?

its simple ...its just like adding ur cryptocurrency taglines  below ur user id and that's what a signature is ... Smiley
Activity: 37
what is advantage of private block chain ?

The transaction speed of a private blockchain is generally faster than public blockchain. The speed can even be the same with the speed of a normal database that is nott a blockchain. This is because there are not many cross-points all with high trust levels. There is no need for every cross-point to verify a transaction.
LABH as Just walk in to the Exchange , Lets see how it will rock in Exchange , I Guess it may have Good Future
Let the coin Price Increase and It Shall Maintain a Good Constant Volume....
Activity: 6
the bitcoin currency in the future is different that do not exist?
Jump to: