Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 253. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!
Where did you get this information? Can you share the sources?

What are you talking about? Are you interested in knowing how I know that new investments appear in the project and new investors start participating?
is mining require large systems to run and keep for 24 hours running the system and internet also.
Activity: 154
Every day I see that investments in the project are increasing! This is a good indicator, because the more investment in the project, the faster it will be able to develop!

What are you talking about? Are you interested in knowing how I know that new investments appear in the project and new investors start participating?
what is synchronization ??
To the best of my knowledge, synchronizing is the process of downloading and verifying all previous transactions on the network.
Activity: 84
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Activity: 10
I find that the reward structure is balanced. There's a use case, which is pretty rare. I'm waiting to hear more about the team. I started mining it from the beginning. They started the bounty campaign and I think if they can create a community, it could be a success.
Activity: 56
What is you official Facebook?
Activity: 126
Please due your diligence on this coin but looks really sweet at this time.  High ROI pos with a nice supply.  It is inexpensive to stake this on your wallet and receive the PoS rewards compared to mining.  I enjoy mining but I also like the fact this won't cost me anything to earn a substantial amount of coins and that is what I am looking for at this moment.
Activity: 98
LABH  coin wallet supports Linux, Mac and Windows platform.
labh coin project is wonderful, many investors are putting more and more money in staking pool wallet to increase their coins.
I dont know how this works but i read some information about this coin.......bcz of its unique features it is growing more and more and some from,  the member of this server are more co-operative and team has more willing power to Handel the project....all the best for every one who is making this project successfully....good days are ahead

Ya the team has very good members , which is in great support , they reply immediately .
because of its volume people are sneaking into this coin .
this project as very good progress , as you said it has a very bright future   Grin

Activity: 126
How can we trust on LABH  coin exchange? Huh Huh

their is no word of trust if u r exchanging the coin means you will get exchanged coin into your given address in a fraction of seconds
Activity: 56
How can we trust on LABH  coin exchange? Huh Huh
Activity: 11
I advise the team to hire more advisors for specific parts of the platform that can push certain aspects of the platform into better versions of itself. The project will be better then
Activity: 154
I don't no how to exchange Labhcoin to other coins? Can any one suggest me.. Huh Huh

just go exchange server and put u r coin for exchange u can
Activity: 98
I don't no how to exchange Labhcoin to other coins? Can any one suggest me.. Huh Huh
If i want to stake minimum coins but LABH coin has unique option is ''staking pool'' there you can stake less coin
Jump to: