Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 282. (Read 326931 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
How do you withdraw money from LABH?
Activity: 70
I so that the new wallet version in the discord server and i will download that but i din't understand about the note what is that, do i want to delete my
old wallet Huh?   
Finally Labh coin exchange has been launched so nice to see that , i'm very happy to be in this project.... Smiley Cheesy Kiss

wow Labh coin exchange as been came!!! it is good to see....now most of the investors waiting for this..... Kiss Kiss 
New wallet is not yet syncing after about 5 minutes.
Activity: 154
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
LABH  offers investors with unique features to buy LABH in the wallet itself. Users can send LTC or BTC to the LABH wallet and use it to buy LABH without having to use an exchange.
Activity: 74
after update my wallet it not shows my staking coin....there is any problem....
due to wrong chain link some of the coins are missed but now the chain is updated and
and sometimes it may happen like this but don't worry
after update my wallet it not shows my staking coin....there is any problem....
Finally the exchange has launched
Happy trading  Kiss Kiss

it is true i am so excited ....

Nice to see this coin is impress to invest and I hop it is good feature in coming days....
after new wallet release we able to restore or import my old address to new wallet ? with dat file ?
sure you have to backup of your wallet.dat and dont deleted. it is a Appdata file.
server as mention some steps regarding wallet update what is purpose of this steps  Huh Huh
Finally the exchange has launched
Happy trading  Kiss Kiss

it is true i am so excited ....
Activity: 114
Where is the link to download a new wallet?
u can find the new wallet version link at discord server in announcement section go through that link
Activity: 70
after new wallet release we able to restore or import my old address to new wallet ? with dat file ?
Where is the link to download a new wallet?
can I do labh coins trading with other coins or no?

once it launches on exchanges you can trade

exchange as lunched can trade now.....happy trading
when exchange? Grin

exchange as lunched already.......

Amazing team, hard working team with real usage features
what is the encryption  and how does it works?

Encryption is widely used on the internet to protect user information being sent between a browser and a server, including passwords, payment information and other personal information that should be considered private.No one can hack
Activity: 126
Activity: 56
If in case, at the time of maturity of coin is sync out of the wallet means the coin will get mature or it will be cancelled and what will happen if after we
sync the wallet whether maturity of the coin will come back or it will be rejected ....?

When the coin is getting mature and if wallet gets out of sync or shut down, You need to restart the wallet and wait till it is sync or some times  you need to re-sync from '0'. But nothing to worry as you coin maturity will not be set to '0' it will continue from where it was stopped. You will be just loosing the time from the out of sync to fully sync.......
Jump to: