Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 50. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
today I bought 1000 labh coins because the price is low now ,... and I think all of other users also bought more coins at this time ...even they also know that ..they will get more profitt at when the price is increased .!! I hope the price will increase soon.
i am also bought more coins and i stored them in my labh wallet for stakking ... i get more rate of intrest APR  .and i will sell my coins when the price is became high . it's really proffittable. i got more proffit by doing  like this at ll  time.
don't be panic , everyone confidentally knows that the labh price will increase very soon. i think this is a very good opportunity for buying coins and staking them in our own wallets ,, then only we can get more and more rewards from labh ... and stay long in this team....
by the hardworking of dev's this team will really gives more proffit to their users..!!
i am also bought 10000 labh's .. i know everything in this project that's why am investing in it . i know i can get more from LABH.
Activity: 56
today I bought 1000 labh coins because the price is low now ,... and I think all of other users also bought more coins at this time ...even they also know that ..they will get more profitt at when the price is increased .!! I hope the price will increase soon.
1000 LABH coins , price is really low 1000 will not do much in staking pool accumulate some now you will enjoy rewards later , although this is pos coin you must have some weightage to get regular stake rewards
i am also bought more coins and i stored them in my labh wallet for stakking ... i get more rate of intrest APR  .and i will sell my coins when the price is became high . it's really proffittable. i got more proffit by doing  like this at ll  time.
Activity: 28
 I really hope that the Dispatch Labh team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Activity: 42
You can stake the coin with minimum quantity, And you can also stake with whatever coins you have in your wallet but 'By staking with lesser coin you can get reward late.
when price is low why to buy less coins and stake buy some coins so that will have good weightage in staking pool , if you buy good amount of coins you will get good rewards in future with less investments
You can stake the coin with minimum quantity, And you can also stake with whatever coins you have in your wallet but 'By staking with lesser coin you can get reward late.
Activity: 26
LABH is a good opportunity to make an investment. As the price is cheap now,
Investors can choose the LABH project for the investment.
Activity: 98
Blockchain will corrupt in next days?? 
nope... blockchain will not corrupt,it is like an internet. it will update and develop day by day...
Blockchain will corrupt in next days?? 
the blockchain is a virtual, public ledger that records everything in a secure and transparent manner. ... To some people,
the blockchain technology is a lot more promising than the DV8 coin it was designed to support.

Blockchain keeps financial, public ledger safe , so this technology is been used in financial business
it can been seen by every one ,I mean it is transparent
it uses more of cryptography
So the people trust more in Blockchain technology  ..
LABH coins wallet is superb Wink, in LABH coin POS allows you to mint coins for having coins in ur wallet, the imp thing is website is design by the development team are very good,Right from the start of LABH coin is a Good project in market compare to other Coins, which has beautiful features,They keep active of the LABH Coin page always high.. these are reasons it ill beat the other coins soon...

Activity: 16
labh coin price is getting low, creating more chances for people to invest and make profit. Though it varies sometimes.
i think due to bitcoin below major level there is panic in whole market and its dragging coins price also until bitcoin recover market situation will be same what you guys say ??
Activity: 21
As the price is getting low, the  many investor  as well as traders are investing in this project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Labh difference in the distribution of coins. This is the reason for the project to get the attention of the community. This is a potentially good project and it provides opportunities for all investors. Current price is very hopeful!
I doubt that Labh coin will be really matured over time.
It is too early to say like this, but there are hundreds of scam projects globally in the crypto ecosystem.
Hope that Labh will be out of scam projects.
You should not hesitate with this Labh coin. You have to be optimistic that as time goes on this coin will mature. The most important thing is to keep up with the development of existing coins
Activity: 28
I had already bought 100 coins I hope that the price of the coin may increase soon. i can stake this coin and get more profit from it
Activity: 98
labh coin price is getting low investor having a big opportunity to buy coin for cheap price now
yes this is the best opportunity for investors and grab as much as possible.
 labh coin price is getting low. investor having a big opportunity to buy coin for cheap price now.
Pages:
Jump to: