Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 47. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Labh coin Team always give us great news, they don´t stop doing a great job with staking. Like i said many times, Sooner or later it will grow like other top coins!
Activity: 16
I think Labh coin is just an opportunity to change the world for the better.
Activity: 98
Can i continue using my old labh wallet? I wont lose my coins right?

Yes that is no problem. Then again it is literally no effort to download the labh wallet and copy your chain file to the new wallet folder. Just take care not to delete the wallet file
Activity: 126
Can i continue using my old labh wallet? I wont lose my coins right?
Activity: 21
As time goes by many users as well as traders are getting interested on this project which can be good for all us here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 56
When looking at the main website, I immediately thought that LABH coin is a good cypto to continue to support. Hopefully in the future, LABH Coin will continue to top.
Activity: 26
LABH coin has very good percentage rate of return, it is real and very few projects that can guarantee such high interest rates on your own wallet. I believe in this project. i have already seen many coins but LABH coin has unique features.
Hey Guys I had my system crash while labh wallet was open
What files do I need to delete to get it to open now
Keeps error out on launch Huh

Go into the folder with your wallet, copy the file "wallet.dat"
and keep it.
Then delete all the files, and transfer the client to the new one
 Is there something special planned for the future? Can you tell us more about it?
Activity: 14
in the labh the rate of intrest is high .... and this is promising project , team responce is well .....
hard working team and really very advantagable .....!!
 investing in Altcoin like LABH your investments will also be less and as you buy coins for cheap price your risk will also be less
coming to profits, where there is quick profits there will be quick loss also
if you invest in coins like labh you will be getting stake rewards and for long term you can make huge profits too ..!!
Hey Guys I had my system crash while labh wallet was open
What files do I need to delete to get it to open now
Keeps error out on launch Huh
In LABH they are responsible to the community, here the communication it is important to build trust, in addition they have an attractive reward system so as to make people happy.....  
Nowadays we see a LOT of crypto/blockchain project with the same goal, but not all coins provide features to investors and they don't have good supportive team .considering LABH coin they have given good features to investors and team support coin provides high ROI% this coin makes good investment for long term. staking in this coin for long term is a valuable investment    ..
Activity: 70
Superb community and very good dev he answered my all questions on discord love this community
Yeah mate I already joined on discord server of Labh Coin and all updates about Labh Coin they announce there. Really very helpful community build by labh team. They always help each others. There aslo have so many offers to earn some free labh

Yeah, Now Labh community is very mature and growing stronger...
Activity: 154
Yeah mate I already joined on discord server of Labh Coin and all updates about Labh Coin they announce there. Really very helpful community build by labh team. They always help each others. There aslo have so many offers to earn some free labh
Activity: 105
The major benefit of staking LABH coins is that it removes the need for purchasing expensive hardware. The system offers a guaranteed return and predictable source of income for miners unlike proof of work system where coins are randomly rewarded to the most high-level computing systems.

Yeah mate I already joined on discord server of Labh Coin and all updates about Labh Coin they announce there. Really very helpful community build by labh team. They always help each others. There aslo have so many offers to earn some free Labh
Activity: 112
The major benefit of staking LABH coins is that it removes the need for purchasing expensive hardware. The system offers a guaranteed return and predictable source of income for miners unlike proof of work system where coins are randomly rewarded to the most high-level computing systems.
Activity: 98
You all can join Discord channel of Labh Coin project and get more details on good offers from Labh team for Discord Members.
Pages:
Jump to: