Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [Scrypt]💰🚀💰LABH COIN-Unique high Pos coin [1000% TO 10000% APR]💰🚀💰 - page 51. (Read 326933 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Buy labh coin now because the price is low now,and am sure the price will rise again.
don't miss this chance,you will not get this chance again and again.so buy as much coin as you can.
Activity: 56
guys it is good time buy LABH coins, price is little decrease, don't miss this opportunity… hurry up
Activity: 154
I wonder always for LABH. such high percentage usually is just a good thing and this LABH coin might be top very soon...just my thoughts though.
Activity: 28
u must have minimum coins to stake and even u should keep ur wallet 24/7 on. the system should be high-end and there should be proper current and internet supply which is difficult to do, so most of the people choose pool for staking

Activity: 16
 I think this project has a bright future. I will watch the progress and hope you’ll achieve your goals
Activity: 33
I hope the project will develop further. I want to see more from devp.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Labh difference in the distribution of coins. This is the reason for the project to get the attention of the community. This is a potentially good project and it provides opportunities for all investors. Current price is very hopeful!
Activity: 14
In LABH coin, POS allows you to mint new coins for having coins in your wallet, Getting Rewarded for being part of the LABH block-chain network.
In LABH you have MAXIMAL benefit for any Stake Size, you will get your Percentage .
Activity: 42
The LABH developer is very  Responsive to the Community.  I'm Excited to see where this one goes.....  Keep it up team .
Activity: 98
I think something very positive that the LABH team and team do what their community asks them and in the same way, team doing everything possible to achieve it.
I really know that the project will satisfy all that has been planned, also great work on  the wallet update.
this is for new investors who didn't join labh discord server till now join the server to get the information about staking
and more about coins stay tune to get latest information
Activity: 70
Good coin for pos reward and my question is Labh coin mining able coin?

No mate it is not a mining able coin.It is a POS rewarded coin. We can't mine it.
Activity: 21
In LABH coin there are more chances there for stake to hit even is you have less coins also  you will get high rewards thats the good feature of this coin which makes even small investors to generate decent passive income from  staking in this coin
Activity: 154
The LABH project is the best because they giving a quality coin for everyone that can change their lives so lets support LABH everyone for more opportunities to be active always.
Good coin for pos reward and my question is Labh coin mining able coin?
Activity: 40
Labh Coin doing really good job. I can see only thousand coin sell order on cryptobridge exchange. Buy order very good Very well going on. If coinpaprika except  listing, then price will boom.
what does listing in coinpaprika to do with price as it is not an exchange as i already told LABH coin is listed in coinpaprika i think you should check in discord or twitter so you can know the updates
Activity: 40
I would be very happy if Labh was listed on coinpaprika, because coinpaprika is a very good Altcoin Exchange with a lot of potential for the future. What are the chances that labh  will be listed on coinpaprika?
coinpaprika is not an exchange it is an coin research platform it gives all coin related info 

LABH coin is already listed in coinpaprika i use this platform to do research also it is good that team as provided this platform
Progressive project, a strong team and a serious strategy to achieve the set goals, this is about the project . It's nice to be a part of it, good luck  dev
absolutely true - current slide in price could be a strategy to attract more investors at lower price that is what I assume
Labh Coin's ROI has been still high, the coin is among the most profitable alt coins.The ROI has been very stable over the last one month.
Pages:
Jump to: