Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 14. (Read 77480 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 362
Good job in finding a successor so quickly. Best of luck to the new guy.  Smiley
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Thank for update
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
@ (new) buneskiti Smiley

Thank you for inform us about new menager Senderon project. And congratz new role.
We have clear picture now.

Activity: 114
Merit: 11
We are pleased to announce that Joe Edison a.k.a CryptoGeek will takeover from Buneskiti as operations manager for Senderon. Joe has been a dedicated supporter and promoter in the Senderon team since his recruitment and we are looking forward to Joe’s tenure at Senderon.

We would like to thank Buneskiti for his time with Senderon and his assistance in getting the project off the ground, we couldn’t have done it without you and wish you all the best for the future.

The way forward:
The Buneskiti Bitcointalk account is now under the control of Joe for continuity, The Buneskiti telegram will be retired and Joe will be reachable via @joedegeek

All websites and accounts otherwise will continue operational as usual.
Activity: 9
what i would like to know is if you had 500k coin for example, does the reward increase to 100, or is a flat amount of 50 per wallet regardless of the amount of coin in the wallet. Also, does the wallet have to stay open constantly? or do you just monitor the wallet balance off the explorer

Would also like to know whether we have to keep the wallet open constantly? Great work dev by the way. Wallet looks nice
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
buneskiti, thanks for your much awaited update, but you haven't answered the question regarding getting listed on new exchanges (like Kucoin). SDRN is currently only on Cryptopia (i don't consider ED a serious exchange) and this is pretty low exposure of the coin at the moment. Thanks.

Dude he didn't have an ICO and paid for Cryptopia out of pocket. How about you do us a favor and pay for the Kucoin listing. Am awaiting your answer. Thanks

I am very well aware of the Cryptopia listing out of dev's own pocket. That's really great and all, but we need more exchanges. And I would be willing to give a fraction of BTC in order to help it to get to Kucoin. I just want to be more confident in the project that has very little dev communication with the community. So how about you stop playing a smartass and shut it?

Again, community coin with no ICO. No promises were made cos there was no ICO. Yet he managed to list it in a well established exchange and implement road-maps that tokens with huge ICO are yet to achieve. But leave it up to the usual crypto dude to find something to cry about. Last i checked, there was no ICO (yeah i will keep repeating it) So basically there is no reason for you to be here unless you choose too. He just released a brand new wallet but a new exchange is were you will find that confidence. SMH
Usual new age crypto guys. Fuck the tech, where can sell.

Actually, the guy doesn't have to do shit cos he gave most of the coins away, he didn't even sell any OTC. So, again how about you just pay the full price and get us listed on Kucoin, cos he already paid the full price for cryptopia. He didn't pay a fraction. Am sure the whole community will appreciate that gesture. Let us know. Thanks.
Activity: 331
Merit: 105
buneskiti, thanks for your much awaited update, but you haven't answered the question regarding getting listed on new exchanges (like Kucoin). SDRN is currently only on Cryptopia (i don't consider ED a serious exchange) and this is pretty low exposure of the coin at the moment. Thanks.

Dude he didn't have an ICO and paid for Cryptopia out of pocket. How about you do us a favor and pay for the Kucoin listing. Am awaiting your answer. Thanks

I am very well aware of the Cryptopia listing out of dev's own pocket. That's really great and all, but we need more exchanges. And I would be willing to give a fraction of BTC in order to help it to get to Kucoin. I just want to be more confident in the project that has very little dev communication with the community. So how about you stop playing a smartass and shut it?
what i would like to know is if you had 500k coin for example, does the reward increase to 100, or is a flat amount of 50 per wallet regardless of the amount of coin in the wallet. Also, does the wallet have to stay open constantly? or do you just monitor the wallet balance off the explorer

Activity: 331
Merit: 105
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Senderon wallet and masternodes!

Windows wallet: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aa_G-JrNfQRKxwOIvHLAW9JlUVMAOoEU

Web wallet can be found on Senderon.org

Masternodes are now operation so any wallet balance over 250,000 SDRN will now recieve 50 SDRN every 12 hours. This won't work if the funds are held in an exchange. You can see an example of it working here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x73b534fb6f07381a29a60b01eed5ae57d4ee24d7?a=0x9537ae1332b82cdc63850ae84e1b214294f48d7c

As you may have noticed over the last few weeks, I have personally been inactive in the community, which I apologize about. It's been decided that I should leave the project by myself and the rest of the team which means Senderon is hiring an operations manager/front person who organises the project and keeps the community updated with progress.

I will be overseeing operations until we have found a suitable candidate. They will recieve the development fund, 1.5 BTC and access to the necessary accounts, contacts and our silent investor who is available for further funding. They are welcome to hire and begin new projects although I would hope they would aim to complete some of the current plans.

Drop an email to [email protected] if you are interested

Tom

nice!

will start my SDRN masternode in few minutes  Grin
can anyone compile the wallet for a raspberry pi maybe?
Activity: 8

Windows wallet: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aa_G-JrNfQRKxwOIvHLAW9JlUVMAOoEU

Masternodes are now operation so any wallet balance over 250,000 SDRN will now recieve 50 SDRN every 12 hours. This won't work if the funds are held in an exchange. You can see an example of it working here: https://etherscan.io/token/0x73b534fb6f07381a29a60b01eed5ae57d4ee24d7?a=0x9537ae1332b82cdc63850ae84e1b214294f48d7c

As you may have noticed over the last few weeks, I have personally been inactive in the community, which I apologize about. It's been decided that I should leave the project by myself and the rest of the team which means Senderon is hiring an operations manager/front person who organises the project and keeps the community updated with progress.

I will be overseeing operations until we have found a suitable candidate. They will recieve the development fund, 1.5 BTC and access to the necessary accounts, contacts and our silent investor who is available for further funding. They are welcome to hire and begin new projects although I would hope they would aim to complete some of the current plans.

Tom

Nice work Tom, about time we got some attention, Masternodes so hot right now Smiley
@KJMZNine

Price already on Cryptopia is 158 satoshi and rising. I not expect such low price like 70s.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

Tom

Damn i just bought 118,000 senderon while the dip to 50 sat last time and now I hope it will come back to 70 sat or something to buy some more for the daily rewards. the price is climbing up but I think I will wait a little bit more for a drop.
@buneskiti

Thx for relase new wallet with Masternodes and more info about project.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11

Tom
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
More cheap SDRN spotted on cryptopia market. SDRN is still a very young project and has a long way to go to prove itself to the community. i just bought more Cheap SDRN and waiting for the next pump Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
What's the latest news about the SDRN masternode?

I doubt this project is being hit by Pump and Pump groups. Less than .50BTC volume is not a sign of pump.
Yeah a pump has to hit probably at least 100btc in volume to be considered one.  I don't even know if SDRN ever hit volume that high on one exchange yet.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253
What's the latest news about the SDRN masternode?

I doubt this project is being hit by Pump and Pump groups. Less than .50BTC volume is not a sign of pump.
Activity: 197
Merit: 190
This is an old school coin. Where the devs are working out of pocket, where the chances of failure is greater. That's why most dumb money think it's a pump and dump and whale traders use this to actually pump and dump. The best strategy for this type of crypto is to buy with disposable income if you intend to buy. You increase your investments when there are more concret plan of action.

2014 saw a lot of this and a lot of failed coins.
Yeah I think we'll see even more of this type of thing in 2018.  I mean soooo many new cryptos were created to cash in on the crypto explosion and they can't all obviously succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: