Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 12. (Read 77480 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 300
Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011
I sold my SDRN tokens after hearing the main dev is leaving the project. I am not part of the airdrop just a buyer and believer. Bought at 60 sats sold at 210 sats not bad for holding the tokens for 2 months. i will probably buy back when everything clears out on why the real dev left the project.

Thats definitely a fair point I'm just holding mine since I came in after the new dev was here so thats not news to me but I can see why the price is suffering from it. Oh well just means its time to buy more!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
I sold my SDRN tokens after hearing the main dev is leaving the project. I am not part of the airdrop just a buyer and believer. Bought at 60 sats sold at 210 sats not bad for holding the tokens for 2 months. i will probably buy back when everything clears out on why the real dev left the project.
Activity: 893
Merit: 135
Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT
I also have multiple MN's don't understand how the MN works if you aren't setting up a VPS......doesn't really sound like a MN..... unless you are changing the way POS works and how MN's are supposed to interact in the network....i hope I'm just uneducated in the ether blockchain masternode systems

Your understanding about masternode is correct. At this point, this masternode is just a way to hold and get rewarded for that.
But Since its a token not sure how far they will be able to pay reward as no supply is being generated.

This is not master node, this is not even staking. This is like you are getting interest for keep minimum balance of tokens, which is 250,000. People are keep on glorifying this to take advantage of masternode name in coin.

How you will track how many masternodes running and what are their locations etc?

I dont know why no one  asked why main project person is going away?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
names joe ?

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Hey guys!

This is Joe. I've followed your discussions and seen your concerns. Some of you would like to know a bit more about me. Others want to hear what the next line of action will be for our beloved project.

I'm 7 years in business development consulting with extensive experience in finance and computing. I recently delved into digital marketing and specializing in social media campaigns. That's all I can say for now. I fell in love with Senderon Project immediately I discovered the token and worked with Tom to grow the Telegram community from a little over 200 to 1,300+ members. I grew www.twitter.com/SenderonToken from about 800 to 3,900+ members and improved its engagement as well. I am no new guy to Senderon project.

Moreover, I believe moving forward, Senderon project needs a bigger and more active community. We want to increase promotion and marketing. I need your support to spread the good word about Senderon. Retweet any of our new Tweet and leave good comments on Twitter. Creating awareness is paramount for this project and together we can do this. In the coming days, I will communicate an updated roadmap and what needs to be done for the next couple of days. We will take Senderon to new heights together. We can.

Thank you for your support.

Joe

nice to see and read this kind of post from the new dev.  Cheesy
i have been involved in SDRN since the airdrop and have also download the wallet and bought the needed 250k tokens for the masternode since last week.

my wallet has been running for more than 2 days now and i have not got any reward yet...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

i also have other masternodes in operation and there are no problems

Now this reply from Joe is a little better. So what exactly happened is that the dev team changed lead developers. I hope that the new lead developer understands that Senderon was recommended by some top crypto Twitter accounts which can be trusted.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I also have multiple MN's don't understand how the MN works if you aren't setting up a VPS......doesn't really sound like a MN..... unless you are changing the way POS works and how MN's are supposed to interact in the network....i hope I'm just uneducated in the ether blockchain masternode systems
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
Hey guys!

This is Joe. I've followed your discussions and seen your concerns. Some of you would like to know a bit more about me. Others want to hear what the next line of action will be for our beloved project.

I'm 7 years in business development consulting with extensive experience in finance and computing. I recently delved into digital marketing and specializing in social media campaigns. That's all I can say for now. I fell in love with Senderon Project immediately I discovered the token and worked with Tom to grow the Telegram community from a little over 200 to 1,300+ members. I grew www.twitter.com/SenderonToken from about 800 to 3,900+ members and improved its engagement as well. I am no new guy to Senderon project.

Moreover, I believe moving forward, Senderon project needs a bigger and more active community. We want to increase promotion and marketing. I need your support to spread the good word about Senderon. Retweet any of our new Tweet and leave good comments on Twitter. Creating awareness is paramount for this project and together we can do this. In the coming days, I will communicate an updated roadmap and what needs to be done for the next couple of days. We will take Senderon to new heights together. We can.

Joe

nice to see and read this kind of post from the new dev.  Cheesy
i have been involved in SDRN since the airdrop and have also download the wallet and bought the needed 250k tokens for the masternode since last week.

my wallet has been running for more than 2 days now and i have not got any reward yet...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

i also have other masternodes in operation and there are no problems
Activity: 9
Great stuff! Looking forward to seeing the roadmap. I agree that it's up to us a community to advertise this token as much as possible and really grow the community. Big year ahead for Senderon!!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Nice to hear about moving forward with project. I always like new roadmaps Smiley
Hey guys!

Joe

Great to hear an update from the team! I'll definitely show some of the team love on my next weekly update I do on Twitter!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Great to see an update, cheers for communicating with the community, like wise, if anyone has any doubt's, send them a link to that message.
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Hey guys!

Joe
Activity: 2
Hello

Did someone try to send Senderon from the Desktop wallet? I tried many times, wih different GWEI prices and it gives me always an error. Can someone check my Transaction?

Thanks guys

https://etherscan.io/address/0xf01bae562080705989b0edd7410df5cd1f93496a
Well we'll see time will only tell for this one still decent volume and its already on Topia so I dont mind accumulating more.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
In post here dev wrote that new CEO is from dev team and take his place so its no random man like somebody wrote. So wrote that is "random dude" is only common fudd nothing more.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Senderon has changed Dev, i'd like to know if the project is going to be changed and what are the goals of this token now. Also i'm curious to know what will happen in the next few days, the graphic is attractive, waiting for updates.

Thats sad that the original dev left the project to some random dude on the forum. lets hope the new dev will take care of the project and its followers.

A proper introduction will be nice using his own bitciontalk account instead of the original dev account.

Does the original dev already dumped his asses to this project?
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
Senderon has changed Dev, i'd like to know if the project is going to be changed and what are the goals of this token now. Also i'm curious to know what will happen in the next few days, the graphic is attractive, waiting for updates.

Thats sad that the original dev left the project to some random dude on the forum. lets hope the new dev will take care of the project and its followers.

A proper introduction will be nice using his own bitciontalk account instead of the original dev account.
Activity: 1016
Merit: 391
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
There is such a question: where does the remuneration for masternode originate? As far as I know, new tokens are not generated. Hence the reward is taken from a certain fund. Now the amount of the fund is 343,455 SDRN, which are at the address 0x343756a75f2bd17339bac6abdf4ac05f9e5c86c0. What will happen to the remuneration for masternode when the tokens in the fund run out?

I spoke to the old project head on telegram a couple days ago, and he said that the 344,455 SDRN address was a 'test' address, and the real masternode fund is 2 million SDRN. In terms of when this runs out - I assume that revenue created by projects that senderon has funded will flow back into the development fund and the masternode fund.

SPRN good luck!
Activity: 9
There is such a question: where does the remuneration for masternode originate? As far as I know, new tokens are not generated. Hence the reward is taken from a certain fund. Now the amount of the fund is 343,455 SDRN, which are at the address 0x343756a75f2bd17339bac6abdf4ac05f9e5c86c0. What will happen to the remuneration for masternode when the tokens in the fund run out?

I spoke to the old project head on telegram a couple days ago, and he said that the 344,455 SDRN address was a 'test' address, and the real masternode fund is 2 million SDRN. In terms of when this runs out - I assume that revenue created by projects that senderon has funded will flow back into the development fund and the masternode fund.
Pages:
Jump to: