Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SDRN] Senderon - ERC20 Project Funding Token - page 9. (Read 77480 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bounty Manager For Hire!!
This thread really started to pick up. Glad to see theres a strong community forming behind this coin. Hope once the market turns around this coin picks up with it. Some new exchanges would definitely help.

SDRN is currently fine with cryptopia alone and ther's no need for a new exchange for the time being. what its needs is constant update from the new dev since community support is already evident.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
This thread really started to pick up. Glad to see theres a strong community forming behind this coin. Hope once the market turns around this coin picks up with it. Some new exchanges would definitely help.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

Yes,we will list on some good new exchanges if we have active community.
As Joe said we will list on 2 or more exchange (community voting)

Glad to here this move. We can't reached milestone only on Cryptopia.

Now with the current price of SDRN, I think everyone must consider this time to acquired more quantities on their chest as we will never know what will happened next. The project is so active and can consider as one of the altcoins that can tagged for long term.
Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
I downloaded the senderon desktop wallet v2, it is working fine. Everything is simple, needs more new features to get more attention.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Large scale marketing of ICOProbr.com

Escrow Front-End Release

ICOProbr - decent use case as ICOs are all the rage right now and 2018 will see more interests in this space.

From the site:
Probr is a cryptocurrency ICO review platform which delivers pragmatic and unbiased reports on upcoming ICO's. Our ratings are centred around protection of investment for investors, not profit opportunity, which is an area rarely covered in this huge influx period of ICO's.

Its our belief that "hodlers win" in cryptocurrency, especially in this large period of growth so our reports focus on doing due diligence. Those that succeed in our ratings should be a good indicator that these tokens will still be around in the longer term.

RE: Escrow - a lot of high-ranking members in this forum are making money doing escrow. I would like to see how SDRN team will penetrate this market.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Can I storage this token in MEW?

Yes, you can.
And if you already send to your address but it doesn't show in MEW maybe you should add custom token
with details like below
Code:
Address: 0x73b534fb6f07381a29a60b01eed5ae57d4ee24d7
Token Decimals: 18
Token Symbol : SDRN
N30
Activity: 309
Can I storage this token in MEW?
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Dev, I have a doubt, I am an investor in Senderon (SDRN), I have studied this project in depth and would like to know if a single currency swap is Senderon's path to success, abandon the Ethereum contract and become a single currency, thank you if you respond.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Wow the wallet v2 will release on the February 17th and listing in two exchanges soon, that's great.
 Cool

will there any new exchange that will accept SDRN token? i saw it's just cryptopia and etherdelta
and etherdelta now didn't update more than 270 hours
Yes,we will list on some good new exchanges if we have active community.
As Joe said we will list on 2 or more exchange (community voting)
Hey guys,

We are pleased to release the Senderon Desktop Wallet v2.

Kindly download from here: V2 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VE92y0RE1QKsN1iiGSxBVcUosE8hMtxz

This new wallet version solves all the problems that v1 wallet has. You're only required to download and log in using the seeds and password generated from the V1 wallet. Also, you're now able to set a gas limit as well as a gas price.

Thank you very much.

We're Senderon! We're family!
Joe (CryptoGeek)
twitter.com/joedegeek

Wow, that's great
Next step is rebranding,Can't wait to see the new logo.
Good team and solid project  Kiss Cool
Activity: 1274
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
Wow the wallet v2 will release on the February 17th and listing in two exchanges soon, that's great.
 Cool

will there any new exchange that will accept SDRN token? i saw it's just cryptopia and etherdelta
and etherdelta now didn't update more than 270 hours
Activity: 114
Merit: 11
Hey guys,

We are pleased to release the Senderon Desktop Wallet v2.

Kindly download from here: V2 https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VE92y0RE1QKsN1iiGSxBVcUosE8hMtxz

This new wallet version solves all the problems that v1 wallet has. You're only required to download and log in using the seeds and password generated from the V1 wallet. Also, you're now able to set a gas limit as well as a gas price.

Thank you very much.

We're Senderon! We're family!
Joe (CryptoGeek)
twitter.com/joedegeek
 Cool
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
Has anyone been able to send SDRN away from the Senderon wallet? I haven’t been able to

I was able to no problem. Did you ever have any luck with this?

Nope. I have tried over 20 times with all types of different gas prices. I have spend a lot of ETH in the process but unfortunately my SDRN are stuck until they fix the wallet. The default gas limit of 50,000 is way too low and needs changing. I have contacted ethereum experts about this and they said "50k is obviously too strict limit, when transferring to new account - you need 20k gas to write the new account balance, plus 21k for transaction itself plus whatever else the code do. Zeppelin ERC20 transfers to new account cost ~54k gas."

It seems like a pretty simple solution and I am not sure why it's taking so long. I have been trying to sell to fiat for a couple weeks now for personal reasons, and its pretty disappointing that I can't. Not to mention the value has more than halved since I first started trying to send it. I pray it can be fixed soon

I can confirm that sending sdrn from your senderon wallet is simple and it is working fine.
The possible problem anybody can have about withdrawing is when the wallet password is wrong.
Please check your password travismac29

Can confirm that it's not a problem with the password. The transactions broadcast to the network successfully but they fail due to "out of gas". This is because the whole 50,000 gas limit is used during the transaction, and this limit needs to be increased. As I said before, when you are sending to a new address it takes more than 50k gas, which is why every transaction fails. On myetherwallet etc you can adjust the gas limit your self. But on the senderon wallet, its fixed at 50k and you cannot change it. You can see that every failed transaction uses all of the 50k gas limit and its obvious that it needs to be increased

The coins were swapped long ago and maybe the smart contract was set to disable. Have you checked which smart contract your tokens belong to? It may be a simple oversight.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
FIX DIS !

"Mundian To Bach Ke" starts playing in the backround
Activity: 9
Has anyone been able to send SDRN away from the Senderon wallet? I haven’t been able to

Nope. I have tried over 20 times with all types of different gas prices. I have spend a lot of ETH in the process but unfortunately my SDRN are stuck until they fix the wallet. The default gas limit of 50,000 is way too low and needs changing. I have contacted ethereum experts about this and they said "50k is obviously too strict limit, when transferring to new account - you need 20k gas to write the new account balance, plus 21k for transaction itself plus whatever else the code do. Zeppelin ERC20 transfers to new account cost ~54k gas."

It seems like a pretty simple solution and I am not sure why it's taking so long. I have been trying to sell to fiat for a couple weeks now for personal reasons, and its pretty disappointing that I can't. Not to mention the value has more than halved since I first started trying to send it. I pray it can be fixed soon

I can confirm that sending sdrn from your senderon wallet is simple and it is working fine.
The possible problem anybody can have about withdrawing is when the wallet password is wrong.

Can confirm that it's not a problem with the password. The transactions broadcast to the network successfully but they fail due to "out of gas". This is because the whole 50,000 gas limit is used during the transaction, and this limit needs to be increased. As I said before, when you are sending to a new address it takes more than 50k gas, which is why every transaction fails. On myetherwallet etc you can adjust the gas limit your self. But on the senderon wallet, its fixed at 50k and you cannot change it. You can see that every failed transaction uses all of the 50k gas limit and its obvious that it needs to be increased

Just saw the tweet about the version 2 wallet release on the 17th of Feb. Really happy to hear that Smiley
Activity: 9

Activity: 130
Merit: 145
I'm still holding all my airdrop coins because I still believe something good will happen.  When I'm not really sure but at some point, lol.
Activity: 2

I cant send >from desktop wallet too. tried it for 3 weeks now.

heres the TXID 0x32f2ca7cc3c1ecef5737ad57be8670bdc34fa672867083dd7d649a7bd7de0143

its always the same error over and over again
Activity: 700

Pages:
Jump to: