Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥 - page 10. (Read 9714 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Wow! Already more than 40 thousand photos are uploaded to the site Selfllery, the last time I checked, there were a little over 20 thousand. I am very glad that the popularity of the project is growing and this progress can not be stopped!

Yes. Statistically, only 2% of startups that launch ICO manage to release the software before the Token Sale.
SELFLLERY already has a working MVP, both app and web versions, with more than 8800 users!
They are developing each day and raising to the sky!
You can become a part of the visual content monetising revolution!
Buy the tokens now  tge.selfllery.com

What of app you mention in your post? Does mobile application for iOS devices exist at the time? Where can i download it from? I didn't fint it in APP STORE.

Hi! It's about google play app. And our mobile application for iOS is ready too , but we are waiting for moderation and approve in App Store

Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team
Wow! Already more than 40 thousand photos are uploaded to the site Selfllery, the last time I checked, there were a little over 20 thousand. I am very glad that the popularity of the project is growing and this progress can not be stopped!

Yes. Statistically, only 2% of startups that launch ICO manage to release the software before the Token Sale.
SELFLLERY already has a working MVP, both app and web versions, with more than 8800 users!

What of app you mention in your post? Does mobile application for iOS devices exist at the time? Where can i download it from? I didn't fint it in APP STORE.
Activity: 574
Merit: 13
Harmony Team

Popularity of the project is growing up with every day and hour! Hope in nearest future we will get mobile applications for Android and iOS devices! or it already exist?
Hi! At the moment website is working good , you can find everything there or on our whitelist on https://tge.selfllery.com/
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
Hi! I've some problems in loading your website in this moment, so I would like to ask you if you have some images (even a mock up) of your website, and if with "marketing platform" you mean a tool for influencers or ads (or both). Thank you!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
When we were launching SELFLLERY there was a dream to be world-known platform.
Today we have analysed our statistics one more time and were stunned to see that users from 84!! countries joined SELFLLERY, take photos every day, post them on the platform and will earn real money as soon as possible (when SELFFLERY enters an exchange)!
Thank you, dear SELFLLERY’s users!

This is really great news. An international project is the key to success! I am sure that in a year the whole world will know about SELFLLERY!
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
Note that the application is pretty nice and convenient.)) So far, only about one million eight hundred thousand tokens have been collected, but I'm sure there will be a lot more tokens collected until the end of the ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522

Today we have analysed our statistics one more time and were stunned to see that users from 84!! countries joined SELFLLERY, take photos every day, post them on the platform and will earn real money as soon as possible (when SELFFLERY enters an exchange)!

Thank you very much for the idea of creating such a wonderful project as SELFLERRY! We are all very pleased to work with you!
Activity: 291
Merit: 12

With a lot of work and involvement, dreams come true. It is your merit, the team, you deserve to enjoy this success. Go to the next goal!
Activity: 308
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

Yes. That's cool. But it upsets me selling tokens - the people are very slow to invest.. Despite the fact that the project is interesting.

You're right, this kind of project is like a snowball, once it can not be stopped. Everybody has to be patient, it takes time for things to grow. Let's think that Facebook has started from a bit ... Succes Selfllery!
Activity: 378
I'm sure that the project deserves to be supported and allowed to start! If you have to spend an extra stage of TGE, I think all this will be understood, because it can really help to collect the minimum amount needed!

I agree with you! Perhaps an additional stage of the ICO will save the situation. Well, at least somehow this situation with the sale of tokens will improve.
Your project is pretty good. It is profitable for many people. I wonder if it's going to gather the soft cap until the end of TGE Roll Eyes
I really hope that the project will bring the soft cap to the end of the sale of the tokens... The project is very cool, now it's just an unfortunate time for the sale of tokens due to instability of the bitcoin course.
Activity: 378
I'm sure that the project deserves to be supported and allowed to start! If you have to spend an extra stage of TGE, I think all this will be understood, because it can really help to collect the minimum amount needed!
Activity: 15
Your project is pretty good. It is profitable for many people. I wonder if it's going to gather the soft cap until the end of TGE Roll Eyes
Woohoo! Forbes has written about SELFLLERY again and named the platform "a modern idea that merges the phenomena of the day"!
Read more here : https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2018/03/12/selfllery-is-a-social-photo-platform-that-merges-blockchain-and-likes/#297b2b8d3a3e

That's the advertising that Selfllery needs. Such articles gain the trust of all, potential users and investors. We are waiting for other good news about developers' work.
Woohoo! Forbes has written about SELFLLERY again and named the platform "a modern idea that merges the phenomena of the day"!
Read more here : https://www.forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2018/03/12/selfllery-is-a-social-photo-platform-that-merges-blockchain-and-likes/#297b2b8d3a3e
Pages:
Jump to: