Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥 - page 9. (Read 9713 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Dear Friends!
Thank you for your support during the 1st Round of SELFLLERY Token Sale!

The 1st Round is Closed, now we are making huge SELFLLERY Platform update and preparing for the 2nd Round of Public Token Sale.

Please stay tuned for updates!
Activity: 168
👍, Waiting for more news to come. BTW, getting money by selfie is such a great idea Smiley), my GF gona make money day by day.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
When we were launching SELFLLERY there was a dream to be world-known platform.
Today we have analysed our statistics one more time and were stunned to see that users from 84!! countries joined SELFLLERY, take photos every day, post them on the platform and will earn real money as soon as possible (when SELFFLERY enters an exchange)!
Thank you, dear SELFLLERY’s users!

This is really great news. An international project is the key to success! I am sure that in a year the whole world will know about SELFLLERY!

This is very impressive data. Is there more data available about the user growth? This could become a platform of the caliber of Instagram.
Dear friends!

SELFLLERY is about to finish the 1st round of Token Sale in 70 hours.

Let us inform you about the news and our decisions related to development and the chosen way of the project according to our RoadMap and White Paper.

1. We announce the 2nd round of Public Token Sale, that will start on the 31st of May 2018.
2. To the moment when the 2nd round starts, SELFLLERY will have a fully operational platform on Ethereum blockchain with each Like being converted to YOU Token.
3. In the second round YOU Token will cost more than in the first round. During the second round YOU Token’s selling price will be going up. In the end of the second round emission value of 1 YOU Token will be 0.002 ETH.
4. We’ve made a decision to create a charity foundation and to freeze there 20 million of YOU Tokens (from total amount of 55 million of YOU Tokens emitted in the 1st round of TGE) for 1 year.
5. During the Roadshow* we have met a huge interest in our project. SELFLLERY is expecting to involve several investors in order to speed up further development of the platform.
6. Also due to strong interest to the platform on the part of Investment Funds and different investors we will hold a Private Second Round Sale.

Let us remind you: only 70 hours left till the end of the 1st ICO round. Now we also accept Bitcoin and some ERC20 tokens as the means of payment.

1. EOS (EOS)
2. Tron (TRX)
3. OmiseGo (OMG)
4. ICON (ICX)
5. Binance Coin (BNB)
6. DigixDAO (DGD)
7. Populous (PPT)
8. Maker (MKR)
9. Status (SNT)

For news and more details:
ICO - Token Generation Event: https://tge.selfllery.com/
WHITEPAPER: https://selfllery.com/wp/selfllery_whitepaper_en.pdf
TELEGRAM: https://t.me/selfllery_en

*SELFLLERY ROADSHOW
Conferences: Warsaw - Dubai - Saint-Petersburg - Moscow - Istanbul- Seoul - Hong Kong - Shanghai- Berlin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Hi! I am interested in the following question-members of the bounty will receive a reward if not reached soft cap?
Activity: 854
Merit: 522

Based information on the official channel of selfllery on telegram, they will add token YOU on the exchangers after the ICO ends, but as we know it will needs large of time usually couples weeks after the ICO ends, so we must be patient however the token YOU still can be used on selfllery's platform and i hope the fitures to sending token YOU is available on selfllery soon.

I meant that some projects agree with the exchanges in advance, this stimulates interest in the project and increases collections.

Because if the project does not collect softcap, then it will not be necessary to negotiate...
Yes it will be listed on the exchangers like another projects, i think it is just about the time until the token YOU can be traded on the exchangers and we will go to the moon because On SELFLLERY you can earn money by simply doing the same thing you do on other social network (except that you don’t get money there). Here SELFLLERY's CEO tips for you about earning money on SELFLLERY https://medium.com/@onishchenko/start-earning-money-on-your-photos-right-now-19b0b6c5f2b
Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Based information on the official channel of selfllery on telegram, they will add token YOU on the exchangers after the ICO ends, but as we know it will needs large of time usually couples weeks after the ICO ends, so we must be patient however the token YOU still can be used on selfllery's platform and i hope the fitures to sending token YOU is available on selfllery soon.

I meant that some projects agree with the exchanges in advance, this stimulates interest in the project and increases collections.

Because if the project does not collect softcap, then it will not be necessary to negotiate...
Personally for me, a huge plus is that the platform will be implemented by a photobank, where you can sell your own photos.

I agree, because the essence of all new projects is the introduction of blockchain / cryptocurrency into everyday life. And if the photobanks exist, then this is relevant.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Personally for me, a huge plus is that the platform will be implemented by a photobank, where you can sell your own photos.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Wow! Already more than 40 thousand photos are uploaded to the site Selfllery, the last time I checked, there were a little over 20 thousand. I am very glad that the popularity of the project is growing and this progress can not be stopped!

Yes. That's cool. But it upsets me selling tokens - the people are very slow to invest.. Despite the fact that the project is interesting.

Is there any way to tell whether those are unique accounts or uploading fotos or could it be one person uploading all the fotos?
Activity: 46
Selfllery was added to TokensRecord ICO Directory. https://tokensrecord.com/project/selfllery
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
I would like more information, whether there are negotiations with exchanges, and even better agreement, it would encourage the interest of people.
I would like more information, whether there are negotiations with exchanges, and even better agreement, it would encourage the interest of people.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Great news!
SELFLLERY becomes even more multifunctional !
Now it’s possible to purchase YOU tokens with Bitcoin and ERC20 tokens!
You can buy our tokens with ETH, BTC ,EOS, TRX,OMG, ICX, BNB, DGD,PPT, MKR, SNT tokens.
this of course is wonderful. But as I know the ICO comes to an end and the soft cover has not been reached yet. Let's imagine the worst case scenario for you for a second (you did not collect the minimum amount) what will be your further actions? I will be grateful for the feedback.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
S O A R https://www.soar.earth/
Only 5 days left until the end of ICO. The token sale will not be extended? Before the soft cap is still far.
Activity: 53
Merit: 3
if the target hard cap is not reached .. whether the rest of the token will be burned or be extend?
 when listed on exchanges?
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Great news!
You can buy our tokens with ETH, BTC ,EOS, TRX,OMG, ICX, BNB, DGD,PPT, MKR, SNT tokens.
Really good news. Now there is at least one extra option to buy YOU tokens. It sounds like a cliché but you certainly will not regret it. It is a project that will become vast in time.

Activity: 266
if the target hard cap is not reached .. whether the rest of the token will be burned or be extend?
Great news!
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Wow! Already more than 40 thousand photos are uploaded to the site Selfllery, the last time I checked, there were a little over 20 thousand. I am very glad that the popularity of the project is growing and this progress can not be stopped!

Popularity of the project is growing up with every day and hour! Hope in nearest future we will get mobile applications for Android and iOS devices! or it already exist?
Apps are ready just waiting for approval to appear in the store. Today when we are addicted to the phone we could not miss an application for this great project. I can not wait to see how it works!
Pages:
Jump to: