Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN] SELFLLERY | TAKE PHOTO - MAKE MONEY 🔥 - page 6. (Read 9713 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
A very interesting competitor of Selfllery (belacam, steemit)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3347418.0;all
www.monoreto.com
Looks like this idea is very promising))
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
so SELFLLERY is like social media that connects between social networking with photo sharing?!, and if every photo gets like it will be rewarded SELFLLERY Token, is that so ?, very amazing, I have read SELFLLERY website but I still do not understand.

SELFLLERY connects social networking, photo sharing, photo selling and advertising opportunities. Every like (proof-of-like) is rewarded with YOU token currency. You can try the app at SELFLLERY.com, and start earning cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
so SELFLLERY is like social media that connects between social networking with photo sharing?!, and if every photo gets like it will be rewarded SELFLLERY Token, is that so ?, very amazing, I have read SELFLLERY website but I still do not understand.
how to system SELFLLERY?
and is SELFLLERY a photo download app ?, or how?

One can upload one's own photos and receive cryptocurrency (YOU tokens, SELFLLERY's cryptocurrency) by getting likes on them. We want to help people monetize their visual content they produce (their photos, pictures, designs, etc). SELFLLERY combines features of a social network and photostock.
I would very much like to see the "Photo contests" section became available sooner. Do I understand correctly that there will be selected the best photos in the categories?

Photo contests will be available soon, thank you for your waiting. In each category there will be selected the best photographs.
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
how to system SELFLLERY?
Selfllery is like another social media but it will be rewarded by token of selfllery especially for the fotos which be proofed by like from another users you can see on selfllery's platform https://selfllery.com/
Also you can do download selfllery's application on playstore and AppStore, i think selfllery is very clear and easy to be understood.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
how to system SELFLLERY?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
we can freely use EGT International Corp because now it has reached a total of one billion Engagement Tokens (EGT) through a smart contract system. Of that total, four hundred million EGTs will be available in token sales ("Token Sale"). A total of two hundred million EGTs will be sold to Platform providers and their owners. Initial advisers and supporters will receive one hundred and fifty million EGTs. With the token then, we can little fahan and growing for sales in the field of investors.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250

A stable market is better than a fast-growing one. In a stable market it is easier to make money. And safe.

I do not understand how people who have a way of thinking that "a stable market will be easier to make money than a fast-growing market" can plunge into the world of crypto.
It seems like the crypto world is not right for you,man..

I think that any market isn't right for that person. If he said that stable markets are better than volatile markets, well, we could discuss about that. But he said that fast-growing markets are worse than stable markets Cheesy IQ = 0!
It’s been a while since they last shared news about SELFLLERY. Here are the most important updates which include apps development and Token Sale status: https://medium.com/@SELFLLERY/updates-from-selfllery-f3da6cd52be2 but i am always patient for follow the selfllery's progress and always try to share something new information about the selflley to its community.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

A stable market is better than a fast-growing one. In a stable market it is easier to make money. And safe.

I do not understand how people who have a way of thinking that "a stable market will be easier to make money than a fast-growing market" can plunge into the world of crypto.
It seems like the crypto world is not right for you,man..

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Hi, everybody. And the team plans to look for major partners? Strong partners will help the development of the project.
No, i don't find an updating about the partnership between selfllery with other maybe it will happen after the ICO selling ends because they are still in private selling of ICO right now and The Second Round starts on the 31st of May 2018 visit on their official website https://tge.selfllery.com i am active on here will share if i have found an updating especially the partnership.
If the team announces the conclusion of contracts with major partners, investors will become more active. I hope that will be the case.
Yes i agree with you, but for right now the developer of team are focussing on their platform selfllery.com to be more better in the future, so give them the time to make sure everything will be fine and the new investors will comes after the platform of selfllery there are no bugd be found on there, however the project is new many jobs must be done than just looking for new partnership.
But I still hope that soon the market will change its direction from bearish to bullish. This will help in the new phase of ICO.
Right now the trend of cryptocurrencies price is starting bulish and there is good news for selfllery, SELFLLERY’s iOS app is now available on AppStore! We just need Join SELFLLERY community and start sharing photos right now! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/selfllery/id1354940663?ls=1&mt=8

I am not sure if I would call it a trend yet. There are some positive signs these days but it go into the other direction any moment.
No problem everyone has different analysis technical or fundamental to prediction of the price, at least right now there are good positive signs of the price, usually the price of cryptocurrencies will rise on june-july up to ends of year based on my experience in digital coins

Do they have the beta version of their iOS app? From the roadmap, it should be done in the first quarter of this year. And it's already over.
SELFLLERY’s iOS app is now available on AppStore! We just need Join SELFLLERY community and start sharing photos right now! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/selfllery/id1354940663?ls=1&mt=8

Sure, but as you can see it is still a little bit of a back and forth game and it is not really clear which direction we will go in the short-term yet.
At least the price of cryptocurrencies doesn't keeps continuous down, it is enough for right now because it is stable in the price and for the traders who search short profit, we can takes chance of volatility in price. And for the investors of cryptocurrencies they can buy now holding them for long or up to get the target of profit, just remember history reapeat its self so do with cryptocurrencies price.

lol? You say it is easier to make money in a stable market than in a fast growing market? Can you please provide empirical evidence for that?
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Really a good and promising project. And economically it will be make stronger. Initially it's almost above on average. You know the thing is the product and Selfllery is giving a visual content for using social platform. The plus point that we all know about Blockchain. And Selfllery is systematically merged with Blockchain. And i am really glad to be a part of Selfllery.  Smiley
Activity: 21
An innovative way to encourage more photographers to take good pictures. I think the social network for this won't just base on the aesthetic value of a photograph. Are there certain criteria that need to follow in liking a picture or it depends on a certain user?
Activity: 93
Selfloutery manuscripts may be one of the most excellent companies and the level of success is very high and may attract investors a lot. most people are very fond of photos, videos, and streaming. and excellent concept of mockery.
Activity: 77
I would very much like to see the "Photo contests" section became available sooner. Do I understand correctly that there will be selected the best photos in the categories?
Do they have the beta version of their iOS app? From the roadmap, it should be done in the first quarter of this year. And it's already over.

Usually that's how most projects are nowadays. They fail to deliver their roadmap, they constantly change it, they do "improvements" but at the end are just improvements to the theory not the practical part of the project.

Usually projects don't present their product, even an MVP, till the end of the ICO. We have presented a fully launched and working platform (MVP).
It is available on Android and iOS, to install it on iOS you can follow the link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/selfllery/id1354940663?ls=1&mt=8
Activity: 339
Merit: 11

Usually that's how most projects are nowadays. They fail to deliver their roadmap, they constantly change it, they do "improvements" but at the end are just improvements to the theory not the practical part of the project.
At least the price of cryptocurrencies doesn't keeps continuous down, it is enough for right now because it is stable in the price and for the traders who search short profit, we can takes chance of volatility in price. And for the investors of cryptocurrencies they can buy now holding them for long or up to get the target of profit, just remember history reapeat its self so do with cryptocurrencies price.
Yes the benefits of stable market is easy to be predicted by the traders and the investors for long time investment they don't afraid to invest in cryptos currencies, although in my personal opinions in stable market we can not make large of money in one or two positions buy and sell, it is just can make constant profit but losing money or not depends on the strategy of trading altcoins.
Now the market has stabilized. I wonder how this will affect the development of the SELFLLERY project. I hope the impact will be positive.

We expect to successfully close our ICO and enter the exchanges with our YOU tokens. To feel confident on the market we have unique and strong features.
Yes thank you very much for your information, except selfllery has unique and strong feature it has real product which easy to be understood and to be used even for the users who doesn't know anything about the cryptocurrencies, your project is very entertainment and has big chance to be profitable in the future.
If I understand well it will be a platform like the one what Bela coin made, so users can "like" others pictures, and give coins with that "likes". Am I right, or am I wrong?

On SELFLLERY users can get cryptocurrency for the likes received on the photographs. When user gives a like, he is not charged anything, so the likes are free to give.
Pages:
Jump to: