Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SelfSell] Share your excellence with the world! - page 92. (Read 4616 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
The founder of team behind this project is or are definitely genius. Nice project and I hope it succeeds in the future.
Activity: 2
Wouldn't the volatility of Cryptocurrency affect the working of the project in the future?
Activity: 3
Selfsell is indeed a good idea. It would be particularly interesting to see how the project pans out considering there are lot of problems blockchain technology is faced now. Blockchain technology is still in its developmental stages. While I would agree that such a project Has enormous potential to succeed I would say that the project could have come at a time later than now. When majority of blockchain technology problems have been removed or dealt with.
While the project looks really good, I think it would be hard to convince talents that they can have their project supported in a blockchain built platform, especially because the world is yet to fully appreciate what blockchain is really all about.
Activity: 1
How would participants benefit if they invest in the first superstar on SelfSell platform? Would the superstar event merely be a testing of the workability of the platform?
brand new
Activity: 0
I heard that your project will have football superstars. I like football very much. Who is the superstar? Grin
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
At selfsell platform we are creating which has all the Essential and tiny details that makes up a complete and perfect investment opportunity for investors. Every participant on SelfSell platform can invest in the potentials of talented individuals with very exciting project.
This means through selfsell an investor get the perfect,secured and easy opportunity to invest in the next Jeff Bezos, or the next facebook and google founders of the world!
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Lol. Your guess could be right. Head over to our twitter handle and share your guess. Don't forget to tag five friends and also retweet. Also follow our twitter handle. You stand a chance to win thousands of ssc token.
In my opinion the best right attacking midfielder right now is Isco of Real Madrid, so my guess is Isco!
Activity: 10
Oooohhhhh, football star? Really good for the image of your project. Maybe it will promote the project.

Absolutely, but we are not just focused on the promotional aspect. The superstar event would be the official launch of selfsell platform. Every holder of selfsell tokens would automatically become a potential investor investing in Human talents. Also SelfSell platform would become the place where great talents are discovered and developed for the betterment of the world. The
Activity: 10
Did the superstar sign up? I waited for the superstar to wait a long time!

Superstar details would be released in a few days time. Follow up on twitter to get the latest gist!
Activity: 28
Oooohhhhh, football star? Really good for the image of your project. Maybe it will promote the project.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
i am a football fan.i really want to know which football star has joined it.if it will join more star?i expect the star.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The second clue:
He is a handsome soccer superstar, his every act and move wins thousands of female fans.
Next clue will be announced on Selfsell telegram group at 12pm, May 16th .
Join us at https://t.me/SelfSell_EN

brand new
I had guess it would be Eden Hazard or Christian Eriksen
Activity: 33
Is there any progress in the project? I want to pay more attention to the latest information of Selfsell project?
In order to launch the SelfSell platform as a place for supporting talented individuals we are partnering with a major world celebrity to send a strong message to the world of our intent. The event is also going to be a usher in the long awaited ICO of selfsell starcoin. Which happens to be the final piece left before the full launch of selfsell platform.

Who would this world star be?  How is he going to be useful on the platform? It

For now the details of The Star is not revealed yet. However the importance of the event is that it would be the official launch of the SelfSell platform.
Superstars will be launched this week, so stay tuned!
Activity: 102
Did the superstar sign up? I waited for the superstar to wait a long time!
brand new
This project ought to be on the top list of the most innovative blockchain project!
The first clue about superstars!!

Pages:
Jump to: