Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SelfSell] Share your excellence with the world! - page 95. (Read 4616 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 10
In facebook and any other social medias you can boast about the talents you have without getting any support to create a future from it. At selfsell we are creating a social platform on a blockchain technology where every individual can share their dreams and visions and recieve immediate help from talent investors!
Can it be considered a social network to everybody share everything about them?? It will active like that??

Yeah and even more than that. We are focused on encouraging people to express their talent and get the support they need to make a future of it!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Do you have Facebook page?
Activity: 103
Can it be considered a social network to everybody share everything about them?? It will active like that??
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Where can I get more information about your partners?
You can follow our Twitter account and join our telegram group to get the latest news!
A very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth. I'm looking forward to join in the airdrop.
The project will be very successful. Welcome to join our telegram to win an airdrop reward!
Crypto Zombie interviews Selfsell’s CEO Li Yuan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuAv5gFrJYE&feature=youtu.be

That's amazing! I love K-Dub's video and Mr Li Yuan's concept in investing in people is great!
Mr. Li Yuan will put his investment ideas into our projects and make our project a worthwhile investment project.
Activity: 84
Where can I get more information about your partners?
Activity: 12
That's amazing! I love K-Dub's video and Mr Li Yuan's concept in investing in people is great!
SelfSell’s Business Concept Win the 32nd “Tencent Shared Space, Entrepreneurship Matchmaker” Venture Competition
On April 28th, SelfSell was invited to join the 32nd “Tencent Shared Space, Entrepreneurship Matchmaker” venture competition held in Beijing, competing against 12 rising technology enterprises. After intensive questioning and voting from more than 30 technology investing funders, SelfSell gained highest votes and came to the Final, its innovative business strategy and product development are expected conformably by professional institutional investors. Photos below are Li Yuan delivering a speech to investment institutions, who is the founder and also CEO of SelfSell.
I think it's very good and with a serious team in supporting this project. hopefully will get a lot of positive response many investors in the future.
Our team has been working hard for the development of the project, I believe it can be a good return!
Activity: 96
SelfSell’s Business Concept Win the 32nd “Tencent Shared Space, Entrepreneurship Matchmaker” Venture Competition
On April 28th, SelfSell was invited to join the 32nd “Tencent Shared Space, Entrepreneurship Matchmaker” venture competition held in Beijing, competing against 12 rising technology enterprises. After intensive questioning and voting from more than 30 technology investing funders, SelfSell gained highest votes and came to the Final, its innovative business strategy and product development are expected conformably by professional institutional investors. Photos below are Li Yuan delivering a speech to investment institutions, who is the founder and also CEO of SelfSell.
I think it's very good and with a serious team in supporting this project. hopefully will get a lot of positive response many investors in the future.
SelfSell Weekly Report 04.28.2018
1. SelfSell Main Net
• Continued to develop deep support of smart contract to multiple assets management and finished 40% code

• Completed 100% PC wallet testing

2. SelfSell App

• Completed user-level system in the app and encouraged users to increase their levels to obtain additional investment incentives, proprietary investment opportunities and many other benefits in terms of users’ credit level, risk tolerance, knowledge and so on

• Launched the first version of the user badge function and encouraged users to complete corresponding badge tasks

• Improved the talent trading market, tested and optimized 30% multi-asset concurrent engagement mechanisms

• SelfSell Keep Plan could be used in app. The total amount came to 44756825.42168 SSC

3. Superstar Cooperation

• The cooperation with a superstar entered the stage of final contract negotiation and the contract will be concluded soon. Given the relevant agreements, the detailed progress could be disclosed in May.

• Continued to connect other superstars

4. Asian Market

SelfSell was invited to participate in the 32nd Tencent Entrepreneurial Competition on April 28th in Beijing and competed with 12 technological innovation enterprises. After intensive questioning and final voting of more than thirty S&T investment funds, SelfSell’s innovative business model and product development have been highly favored by professional investment institutions. SelfSell entered the final Top-2 Competition with high votes.
What do you think of other competitors?
Our project is the first to focus on the investment of people, has its own core competitiveness, we welcome competitors, which will make our projects develop better
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care about the project. It’s very interesting. goodluck to you
I believe our project development will surprise you!
Activity: 112
What do you think of other competitors?
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care about the project. It’s very interesting. goodluck to you
Haha, the ERC-20 problem still seems serious. How does SelfSell's smart contract guarantee security?
We have a strong technical team and have their own smart contracts. This will be much stronger than the ERC20 smart contract!
Activity: 112
Haha, the ERC-20 problem still seems serious. How does SelfSell's smart contract guarantee security?
Pages:
Jump to: