Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [SelfSell] Share your excellence with the world! - page 96. (Read 4616 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Security Consideration for SSC Coin

You may know that the token Beautiful (BEC) and Smartmesh (SMT) were exploited yesterday which both are based on ERC20. The hack evaporated over billions USD due to a bug in the smart contract written in Solidity. Huobi suspended trading of SMT today.

How did this happen? Some experts have understood and identified the issues, it said that hackers were able to exploit the BEC / SMT smart contracts and issue vigintillions (value with 63 zeros) of token to themselves according to https://etherscan.io/tx/0xad89ff16fd1ebe3a0a7cf4ed282302c06626c1af33221ebe0d3a470aba4a660f . Apparently, multiple ERC 20 token contracts have this kind of problems.

Different with ERC20 contract, SelfSell Main Chain is a public blockchain with complete independent intellectual property. It is not a ERC20 token and has no such bugs as existed in ERC20 contract. Besides, SelfSell mainnet supports fast issue of multiple native cryptocurrency.

SelfSell has a top technical team and we are dedicated to maintain long-term plan to improve the security level to protect the asset of SelfSell coin holders.

Thanks for your great support to SelfSell!
The SelfSell concept won the support of the 2011 Nobel Prize winning economist Thomas J. Sargent, the leader of the rational expectations school of economics.

WOW!
Yes, he is very optimistic about our project!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
 The SelfSell concept won the support of the 2011 Nobel Prize winning economist Thomas J. Sargent, the leader of the rational expectations school of economics.

WOW!
I just participated in this project's airdrop activity and I felt it was a great project!
Of course, our team is very hard and we can succeed!
I have a question. Is this project a Chinese project?
Yes, we are a project from China. Our team also has elites from various countries.
I have a question. Is this project a Chinese project?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I saw your project through airdrops. This is really a project that can change the world!
I just participated in this project's airdrop activity and I felt it was a great project!
How is the progress of the project? When did you formally start investing in the people you described? Can we choose to invest in different people?
Our platform has entered the final testing phase and will be officially released soon. Investors can choose to invest in different people based on their own analysis.
brand new
Activity: 0
How is the progress of the project? When did you formally start investing in the people you described? Can we choose to invest in different people?
How do you achieve this so that everyone can be invested in your platform?
We have built our own blockchain that allows everyone to distribute personal assets on our platform.
Activity: 40
How do you achieve this so that everyone can be invested in your platform?
I still has a bit confuse on what will we sell from us?
Will it means that we completely sell our self then we'll be owned by someone who purchase us? Or it's just selling our abbility?
You can sell yourself on our platform, then investors can purchase your tokens or continue to earn, which means that you are financing through the platform through its own bright spots, and you can get the money to do what you want to do
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I still has a bit confuse on what will we sell from us?
Will it means that we completely sell our self then we'll be owned by someone who purchase us? Or it's just selling our abbility?
I believe SelfSell will go to the moon as I heard that a super star will go to their platform!!!

Here's the latest weekly report:

https://medium.com/@self_sell/selfsell-weekly-report-2018-04-16-2018-04-22-79bbc466b86e
Thank you for your attention and sharing!
I read the white paper of your project carefully and found it to be a very interesting project. Anybody can publish himself as a project to be invested. If you can realize investment in people, you will change the world!
Yes, we are the first project in the world to invest in people. I believe we will achieve great success!
I also see many partners in this project, it will be easily to achieve a great success. And i think it will be profitable for invest in this project.
Yes, we have many well-known partners, which will make our project more powerful!
Activity: 12
I believe SelfSell will go to the moon as I heard that a super star will go to their platform!!!

Here's the latest weekly report:

https://medium.com/@self_sell/selfsell-weekly-report-2018-04-16-2018-04-22-79bbc466b86e
Activity: 234
I read the white paper of your project carefully and found it to be a very interesting project. Anybody can publish himself as a project to be invested. If you can realize investment in people, you will change the world!
Yes, we are the first project in the world to invest in people. I believe we will achieve great success!
I also see many partners in this project, it will be easily to achieve a great success. And i think it will be profitable for invest in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: