Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 54. (Read 7816 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
BITWIN
What about youtube promotion?
Do you have agreements with bloggers?
I think those can easily increase your audience, people really like cash back, but only a few of them are aware of Sessia
Activity: 490
Social network with integrated cash back is something I've been looking for a long time!
Great to see Sessia to find this solution and realise this opportunity
SESSIA
Hmm, I would like to join your bounty if you have it.
Also I have a question about ICO, did your team pass KYC?
Hey guys, what is the minimum amount to invest? Is there a limit for maximum purchase?
I have to learn better your ICO before making investment
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Hey, I just noticed your ICO, it is really awesome! How are you going to attract customers?
This idea is outstanding . Never seen something similar before
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
If I want to sell my product through your service, what documents and permissions I need for this? It will also be interesting to read the list of prohibited goods for sale.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
What account protection systems will be implemented on your resource? Maybe two-factor authentication?
Hello!  We will do everything it takes to protect private information of our users Smiley
That’s cool! What about DDos attack’s ? Does main page has protection from it?
You don't need to worry about that, everything is under our devs control
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
What account protection systems will be implemented on your resource? Maybe two-factor authentication?
Hello!  We will do everything it takes to protect private information of our users Smiley
That’s cool! What about DDos attack’s ? Does main page has protection from it?
copper member
Hello!  We will do everything it takes to protect private information of our users Smiley
Activity: 630
How are you going to collect money? Will there be a public smart contract to see all transactions?
People like seeing collection progress in real time
Activity: 574
As far as I see you visit crypto events to talk with investors. I appreciate this approach. You increase brand awareness and can easily attract new investors + it is like a transparency
copper member
Do you have special offers for big investors?
For now we only have bonuses for acquiring kicks during the prolonged special action:
+20% of the amount of purchase conducted within the first $ 1 000 000
+10% of the amount of purchase conducted within the second $ 1 000 000 ($ 1 000 000 - $ 2 000 000)

How are you going to promote your application and ICO in general?
Digital marketing and attending the events. We have our own crypto-conference Clients of Blockchain. Already held in Moscow in 2018, March 11 will be held in Macau. And we will also participate in the blockchain conference in Los Angeles on April 9-10.
Activity: 630
Hey mates, what about taking your competitors best practice and implementing in Sessia application?
I think that there are a lot of features you can add
copper member
Does Sessia already have a legitimate partner in carrying out this project later?
We have business clients. There is no parnterships with funds yet, but we have only started working in this direction.

I have joined several projects with the theme 'loyalty program', what makes this project different? and why?
Here you can see a comparison of Sessia and our competitors.
BITWIN
Do you have special offers for big investors?
How are you going to promote your application and ICO in general?
Activity: 462
Yes it will even if we don't reach soft cap. As it mentoined above, the money we are willing to collect is about acceleration of the growth, not about its viability.

Perfect. Your product has a real value simply because you don't need a lot of money and your app is working at the moment.
copper member
Raising funds will be tough on down trend, but there are chances that bullish trend is coming and Sessia will easily collect money.
You have working app and it is the main thing
The current market is not so badly down, but does Sessia have a new concept if sales are not reached? or just waiting for the market to go up sessia to get big funds?

The success of the project doesnt depend on fundraising of the second round.
So this SESSIA project will continue if fundraising is not achieved? or will it sell in a few rounds?

Yes it will even if we don't reach soft cap. As it mentoined above, the money we are willing to collect is about acceleration of the growth, not about its viability.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
This project seems like few russian jobless people want to earn easy money. Sorry you are late, today is 2019, not 2017.

Hello!
Thanks for funny critique Smiley

First of all, we have already raised $3mln in the first private round, so we will flourish regardless of the success of our ICO. The money we are willing to collect is about acceleration of the growth, not about its viability.

Secondly, we have existing product with 167000 users and 40000 MAU.

Furthermore, our founder and CEO, Narek Sirakanyan has several successful business, which could provide us with cashflow.

And finally, please, do some background research, try to understand that we are building an ecosystem, not just a single product, download our app - and if you still think that we are not worthy to invest - well, this is your miss, not ours, we won't care Wink

Does Sessia already have a legitimate partner in carrying out this project later? I have joined several projects with the theme 'loyalty program', what makes this project different? and why?

It it was true that they already collected 3 000 000 it should not be that hard to also connect with legitimate partners.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Raising funds will be tough on down trend, but there are chances that bullish trend is coming and Sessia will easily collect money.
You have working app and it is the main thing
The current market is not so badly down, but does Sessia have a new concept if sales are not reached? or just waiting for the market to go up sessia to get big funds?

The success of the project doesnt depend on fundraising of the second round.
So this SESSIA project will continue if fundraising is not achieved? or will it sell in a few rounds?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
This project seems like few russian jobless people want to earn easy money. Sorry you are late, today is 2019, not 2017.

Hello!
Thanks for funny critique Smiley

First of all, we have already raised $3mln in the first private round, so we will flourish regardless of the success of our ICO. The money we are willing to collect is about acceleration of the growth, not about its viability.

Secondly, we have existing product with 167000 users and 40000 MAU.

Furthermore, our founder and CEO, Narek Sirakanyan has several successful business, which could provide us with cashflow.

And finally, please, do some background research, try to understand that we are building an ecosystem, not just a single product, download our app - and if you still think that we are not worthy to invest - well, this is your miss, not ours, we won't care Wink

Does Sessia already have a legitimate partner in carrying out this project later? I have joined several projects with the theme 'loyalty program', what makes this project different? and why?
Pages:
Jump to: