Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 56. (Read 7816 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
What do you think about new features to be implemented in Sessia? Any thoughts on that? Do you have something to share with us?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
It is quite interesting, that you want to compete with cash back giants. Alibaba, Letty shops those are really strong , but your audience will be connected with crypto!
Sessia have a huge advantage compared to projects that already exist. They will do everything on smart contract.
Raising funds will be tough on down trend, but there are chances that bullish trend is coming and Sessia will easily collect money.
You have working app and it is the main thing
Activity: 434
BITWIN
It is quite interesting, that you want to compete with cash back giants. Alibaba, Letty shops those are really strong , but your audience will be connected with crypto!
Activity: 630
Yes, people are waiting for exchanges, but let's be patient and wait till product launch and release. Firstly we should help Sessia to collect funds during ICO stage.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Is there any limit in cash back? You already mentioned the upcoming updates for application but never answered the question related to new exchanges.
The cashback and kickback amount depend on the percentage that is selected by the business. Info about exchanges will be provided later.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
I think every company providing cash back is unique. so cash back is optional and you have to read rules before making a purchase.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
Is there any limit in cash back? You already mentioned the upcoming updates for application but never answered the question related to new exchanges.
copper member
And how often do updates for the application come out?

We will update it when app will need it or when there will be new features to implement. Last update was released a few days ago.
And as I asked before, will the companies using the platform be forced to use Kicks or can they accept other currencies as well for payment?
I am not sure, but it seems like that. Kicks is a native currency and it is kind of utility token, so everyone is obligated to use it. Tell me if I am wrong.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
And how often do updates for the application come out?
copper member
And as I asked before, will the companies using the platform be forced to use Kicks or can they accept other currencies as well for payment?
You need KICKs to pay cashbacks and kickbacks, but you can to do shopping in the marketplace of Sessia with KICKs or you are able to convert them into Fiat money in our convenient application at anytime.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I am definitely sure in this  ICO, because idea isn't similar to other ones.
Moreover 3 mln $ is a solid investment. Since the beginning team has enough money for development
cool it is a large amount of funds that have been collected. I am sure the sales of Sessia will reach the sofcap easily, I really hope that this Sissia project can be different from other projects.
I have to agree with you, because this year it is very rare for projects to collect good investments. Now is a very difficult and confusing time for many investors.

good projects and now easy to collect soft cap
I know a sad situation when good projects, which deserve to work in future don’t collect enough funds, but scam project does! I hope that project will be successful.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Moreover 3 mln $ is a solid investment. Since the beginning team has enough money for development
cool it is a large amount of funds that have been collected. I am sure the sales of Sessia will reach the sofcap easily, I really hope that this Sissia project can be different from other projects.
I have to agree with you, because this year it is very rare for projects to collect good investments. Now is a very difficult and confusing time for many investors.

good projects and now easy to collect soft cap
Activity: 20
Activity: 616
copper member
Are you going to hold  AMA session with sessia CEO and team members?
I think community would be interested in such action.
Hello! Thank you for this idea Smiley
We will definitely think well about it.
Thanks again!
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Pages:
Jump to: