Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🔥SESSIA - SOCIAL NETWORK & CASHBACK SYSTEM BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN🔥 - page 57. (Read 7816 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Are you going to hold  AMA session with sessia CEO and team members?
I think community would be interested in such action.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
Cool, it is perfect that you offer app to download before ICO. Most of projects don't cope with making MVP before tokensale and you've made application!
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
I think that soon I will download Sessia application just to try. Do you have any working cashback at the moment? How can I try it and receive money?

Yes, just download the app and you'll see avaliable businesses with their offers.

I will also try to use it soon. I see plenty of benefits in using this program. so I'll have, that in mind in my future activities. It is very good, that the team created such a functional. it will be useful
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I think that soon I will download Sessia application just to try. Do you have any working cashback at the moment? How can I try it and receive money?

Yes, just download the app and you'll see avaliable businesses with their offers.
Activity: 630
copper member
I would like to tell that social platform with cash back in a new approach and there might be a hype around this idea. What is your target audience?
That’s a complicated question. We would like to see energetic self-sufficient people of 20-40 years old, actively making purchases. Including restaurants, fitness and entertainment.

Ok, but what about region? Europe, USA, Asia? May be Russia?
Are you going to expand all over the world?
We are looking forward to expand Sessia all over the world, that's for sure. We hope that every country will be involved
Activity: 616
Where can I read about the terms of return, warranty and delivery time using your service?
Will it be possible to freeze funds for buyer's safety ?
I would like to tell that social platform with cash back in a new approach and there might be a hype around this idea. What is your target audience?
That’s a complicated question. We would like to see energetic self-sufficient people of 20-40 years old, actively making purchases. Including restaurants, fitness and entertainment.

Ok, but what about region? Europe, USA, Asia? May be Russia?
Are you going to expand all over the world?
Activity: 602
Merit: 15
I understand that free calls all over the world will be available on this social network. Which network will be used for this, the Internet or your own communication channel?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
What about average % of cashback? How do you estimate it, like 3-5% or it is optional? Will you cash back in native tokens?
Cashback persentage is established by every company itself, so it depends from one firm to another. All cashbacks and kickbacks are issued in Kicks, that you can use to pay for your purchases (fully or partially) or move them to your card.

Are the companies on the platform forced to accept Kicks as payment or can they insist on other currencies?
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Does this project have a betta version?
Yes, already there. You can download the app and test it.
Activity: 165
Does this project have a betta version?
How about building community? It is essential at the moment.
Your community must be involved and can help in spreading the world about Sessia!
Don't worry because the Sessia team has created a bounty program to spread the news about this project to the whole world, I think it is the right thing to do because it also helps marketing and introduces sessia projects to the wider community

in the modern world without this nowhere, now all projects use this method of attracting customers

everyone would like to, but I think it will
copper member
copper member
What about average % of cashback? How do you estimate it, like 3-5% or it is optional? Will you cash back in native tokens?
Cashback persentage is established by every company itself, so it depends from one firm to another. All cashbacks and kickbacks are issued in Kicks, that you can use to pay for your purchases (fully or partially) or move them to your card.
Activity: 630
copper member
How about making partnership here in crypto? Do you have any plan on this matter? Strong collaboration would bring you new clients and increase brand awareness
You are absolutely right! We have business clients. There is no parnterships with funds yet, but we have only started working in this direction.
Activity: 434
BITWIN
How about making partnership here in crypto? Do you have any plan on this matter? Strong collaboration would bring you new clients and increase brand awareness
Pages:
Jump to: