Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SETH - Smart Ethereum cryptocurrency - page 19. (Read 3845 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Don't want to sound rude but there is already a SETH, Sether (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sether-arbitrating-advertising-2407336)

Yes, you are right, there is such a reduction, but our projects are completely different. Thank you for your comment.
Maybe you should rename your token to avoid such situations? There may be confusion in the future.

I know at least 3-4 projects with the same token name
It's hard to choose name when available only 3 or 4 letter
Activity: 182
Don't want to sound rude but there is already a SETH, Sether (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/sether-arbitrating-advertising-2407336)

Yes, you are right, there is such a reduction, but our projects are completely different. Thank you for your comment.
Maybe you should rename your token to avoid such situations? There may be confusion in the future.
Activity: 196

I would love to join the bounty company of this project. Do you know the date of its holding?
so far, there is no information about the bounty. But I think that very soon will appear.
TS said that bounty will be started soon, we should wait Roll Eyes
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I do not see the link to your project website, is this project website not ready yet? if I read a bit of a whitepaper about this project, I think this project has good potential. but of course need development and team that also have dedication to this project. waiting for update
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I would love to join the bounty company of this project. Do you know the date of its holding?
so far, there is no information about the bounty. But I think that very soon will appear.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
Indeed, the project  SETH is well designed from a financial point of view, it can bring good profits to investors.
You can be confident in the SETH cryptocurrency - and in cases of growth, and in case of a drop in the basic Ethereum cryptocurrency, you will always win.

A very bold statement.

Many investment projects work in profit, but the question is, what is the percentage of this profit?

I am ready to argue with you, because even if the profit is 5%, it is a good project, many want to earn millions without risking anything!
You can be confident in the SETH cryptocurrency - and in cases of growth, and in case of a drop in the basic Ethereum cryptocurrency, you will always win.

A very bold statement.

Many investment projects work in profit, but the question is, what is the percentage of this profit?

A very bold statement.

Based on the description above, it seems SETH is a promising project that can be trusted by token holders. They will receive accruals at the expiration of each month as the main advantage of SETH project. great!
Yes, it's nice when you get the actual income every month. I am waiting for the technical part of the project, I would like to read a white paper.
White paper, came in yesterday. Here is the link to it, you can study. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dizID1qZ37T0zvPYKZXnDIKcS8GzevAr/view
Activity: 196
How soon whitepaper will be released?
We release a whitepaper! Just check it in first message!
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
do you use escrow wallet? many ico ending scam, of course this is very detrimental to investors
What do you mean? Wallets for tokens holding? As I understand it's enough to hold tokens on your wallet.

Based on the description above, it seems SETH is a promising project that can be trusted by token holders. They will receive accruals at the expiration of each month as the main advantage of SETH project. great!
Yes, it's nice when you get the actual income every month. I am waiting for the technical part of the project, I would like to read a white paper.
Activity: 44
Activity: 171

Activity: 924
Merit: 256
do you use escrow wallet? many ico ending scam, of course this is very detrimental to investors
Just wait,
project only started)
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: