Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SETH - Smart Ethereum cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 3845 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Have we any updates for today?)
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
In the SETH project, I liked that the owners of the token receive accruals after each month, provided that Ethereum decreased during the course. This is a wonderful way to generate income.
Activity: 182
I've heard that token holders get accruals on the expiry of each month, provided that Ethereum has declined in the course. Is it true?
Activity: 210
I can add that the white paper is written without errors, it pleases:) the project itself is interesting, worthy of attention.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
BTC
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Very interesting approach: "We will not conduct an ICO and are ready to immediately go on the stock exchanges. Negotiations are already at the stage of completion. Now you can buy tkoeny directly from us."

This is what they say in the telegram
Announce the list of crypto-currency exchanges with which you are negotiating about the listing of the SETH token on them
Activity: 126
When will you tell us about your developers?
I have noticed that usually, a list of the team that works directly on projects appears closer to the beginning of the ICO process.
Activity: 294
Our future BTC
When will you tell us about your developers?
Activity: 294
Our future BTC
Very interesting approach: "We will not conduct an ICO and are ready to immediately go on the stock exchanges. Negotiations are already at the stage of completion. Now you can buy tkoeny directly from us."

This is what they say in the telegram
Activity: 86
How to join to your airdrop campaign?
As I saw, it isn't airdrop now.
But devs said it's possible in future.

Do you know anything about bounty? I asked above, but don't receive an answer. Thank you mate.
I didn't find any information about the bounty, it seems that the administration decided to abandon the bounty, it's their right

Do you know anything about bounty? I asked above, but don't receive an answer. Thank you mate.
Merit: 0
Activity: 9
Tell me do you have your own Facebook or Twitter account ? Give a link to them please. Maybe you work with other social networks?

I can share a link to their Twitter with you. https://twitter.com/EthSmart
Facebook this project does not have.

Do you know about bounty plans? I wish to participate
Hello guys. Will be happy to see you on our Telegram chat:
https://t.me/seth_community
Activity: 145
Merit: 2
Tell me do you have your own Facebook or Twitter account ? Give a link to them please. Maybe you work with other social networks?

I can share a link to their Twitter with you. https://twitter.com/EthSmart
Facebook this project does not have.

Activity: 24
I don't really understand why this token would have any real value? Eth is valuable because it's a big platform and has many uses. But what is this token useful for? Why would anyone buy it? How is it associated with the price of Eth?

If you don't want risk then that's what stablecoins are for. With high profit potential there's always high risk. High profit and low risk is basically always a scam.
Activity: 182
I really liked the website of the project, good design and navigation, it is clear that the designers have tried. Very powerful road map.
Activity: 15

[/quote]

it seems that you have only bots in the telegram group. you can certainly look at this attempt to wind in order to attract investors but they are not fools the quality of this greatly falls.
[/quote]

of course there are few people in a telegram group, because the coin has not even appeared on exchanges. about a week, i think people will join
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
I believe that now it is necessary to stand out among cryptocurrency projects. Seth is just the project that stands out for its site interface and of course its ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: