Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] SETH - Smart Ethereum cryptocurrency - page 13. (Read 3845 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Tell me do you have your own Facebook or Twitter account ? Give a link to them please. Maybe you work with other social networks?

Yes, the project has its own Telegram channel and its own Twitter account. All information is on the project website.

it seems that you have only bots in the telegram group. you can certainly look at this attempt to wind in order to attract investors but they are not fools the quality of this greatly falls.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Tell me do you have your own Facebook or Twitter account ? Give a link to them please. Maybe you work with other social networks?

Yes, the project has its own Telegram channel and its own Twitter account. All information is on the project website.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
pool for mining ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
waiting for the opportunity to buy!!! Smiley

Me too. Listing on excahnges should be this month. Good news, I'm holding 1 ETH for SETH investment.
The administration decided to bypass the ICO process and immediately engage in the listing of tokens on crypto-currency exchanges?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Our future BTC
You should pay more attention to advertising, attract new people and publish it
To leave fewer questions.
I believe in your project

when will the work on the bonus program commence?
Activity: 252
How can we get your tokens, if there are no public sales?
Where can I see information about the team? It is very important.
And the last, when exactly we can see the first version of smart-contract?

As I understand, token will be placed on exchanges. Info about devs team is hidden now, but I hope we find out it soon. There is link on smart contract in WP and adress in topic.

Me too. Listing on excahnges should be this month. Good news, I'm holding 1 ETH for SETH investment.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
How can we get your tokens, if there are no public sales?
Where can I see information about the team? It is very important.
And the last, when exactly we can see the first version of smart-contract?
Activity: 15
When coin will be listed? Have a plans on pia or cb?
It should be a good exhange for so ambitious token. Let's wait for admin announcement
Activity: 392
When coin will be listed? Have a plans on pia or cb?
what specific advantages will the investors who will join during the ICO get. Will the token holders have any bonuses?

Of course, this project gives bonuses to people who bought his tokens. it is very advantageous to keep such tokens and have a good income from them. I'm glad to be the holder of this token.

Happy to see you as part of our club) Soon SETH will be on exchanges.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
what specific advantages will the investors who will join during the ICO get. Will the token holders have any bonuses?

Of course, this project gives bonuses to people who bought his tokens. it is very advantageous to keep such tokens and have a good income from them. I'm glad to be the holder of this token.
Hello! How SETH will eliminate risks? How you see the future of this project? What percentage of people do you expect to involve?
Main function of the mart contract is next: the accrual of bonuses to the holders of the token will occur in cases when price of the Ethereum fall by more than 10% after the expiration of the month. All holders of tokens on non-stock wallets will receive 0.1 SETH for each available SETH on the balance
It's quote from WP)
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello! How SETH will eliminate risks? How you see the future of this project? What percentage of people do you expect to involve?
Activity: 294
Our future BTC
it turned out beautifully designed site
keep it up , you can attract a lot of people
Hello guys! What is your feedback about our website?
Activity: 7
smart contract made your team brad mind and straight forward not to hide any thing form your costumer.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

There is no ICO. Read more in whitepaper)

Yes, 1 000 000 000 of tokens will be placed on exchanges without any ICO

this is the most interesting thing for me while in the world of Crypto, I often look forward to ICO tokens on direct exchanges. I will make sure not to miss. good project Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: