Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Sexcoin - coin for adult industry - page 32. (Read 111355 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Stupid fuck, I know what FUD is and i know more about malwares then you. I told him to do a virus scan because it will save my and other peoples time from uploading it on diff sites, and if he's smart he can add anti sandboxie and antivm too. So please give your useless advice to someone else.

Funny... You seem to know a lot about "MalwareS" except that its Malware, not Malwares.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Lol shitty google docs source, get it on github and make a proper qt.

This is just classic instamine. "release" it, but don't provide the community with any proper tools to start mining.

Coin is dead already.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Op, delays cause hightened tensions and disorder, get this shit cracking already.  Grin

stevenlam is here with his 40,000KH/s we might as well all go home lol.
Activity: 518
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
windows please!!!!  Angry
Activity: 31
no binaries?
Activity: 756
binaries?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
source up
Activity: 156
go go go  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Op, delays cause hightened tensions and disorder, get this shit cracking already.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

Ha, calm down dude take and a deep breath.  Not everyone is all knowing as you.

I'm calm and yes not everyone know what "FUD" is and all that, That's why i asked a virus scan from OP because peoples here download coins blindly. At least a virus scan is better than that.

and I'm sorry for using that language. Really sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1008
and how long it will be in the time zone GMT +2
Activity: 28
Please make sure to provide a virus scan.

Stop putting so much faith in a virus scan report, any one with any self respect would make sure it was FUD before the release.  FUD = Fully undetected.

If you use windows do your self a favour and download sandboxie or use virtual box or vmware when ever starting these coins.  A clean virus scan on release means NOTHING.

Stupid fuck, I know what FUD is and i know more about malwares then you. I told him to do a virus scan because it will save my and other peoples time from uploading it on diff sites, and if he's smart he can add anti sandboxie and antivm too. So please give your useless advice to someone else.

Ha, calm down dude take and a deep breath.  Not everyone is all knowing as you.
legendary
Activity: 1876
just don't encourage first time (virgin) miners........ Shocked
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Are you ready?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

I hope your internet will fail or something lol. We want some coins too!
Activity: 476
Stevenlam, nothing to see here, move along lol
Activity: 196
Are you ready?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Activity: 266
Keep your pants on (or not).

12ish minutes left.
legendary
Activity: 882
tz  tym, r u gonna launch or not?
Activity: 392
Those bounties are way too high in my opinion. Meaning the dev must have pre-mined at least 2 million coins in order to cover them all. That's way too much to give all at once, this coin will be dumped very badly if it hits an exchange.

I don't think so. if pools / exchanges adopt this coin, it will be more popular. by the way, most of coins will be given back to miners.

Giving the coins out to miners is a good thing as it spreads the coins out more evenly, I am just saying that the other bounties may be a bit too high. If I were I pool operator I suppose I would disagree lol

I am pool Operator and i totaly agree with you, even if of course i wouldn't refuse to take the bounty  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: